Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10709 results found

1. For Acrobat Pro DC, can we PLEASE get the Find pop up moved to the toolbar so it doesn't cover the documents we're working on? I can't see the text on the top of the page at all for some magnifications because there's nowhere to move it that doesn't block part of the document, especially when it's locked to move only left or right.

The UI used to be so much better in prior versions of Acrobat Pro (have been using Acrobat for over 20 years). Now I need twice as many mouse clicks, over different parts of the screen,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a separate opacity scale for "fills" and "borders" in the draw shapes, or add a "no fill" option for color. Right now they have to have the same opacity, and it would be nice to add borders without a filled in box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've been advised by customer service that it's impossible to issue a document to yourself ONLY to sign - it MUST also go to someone else. This doesn't sound like it makes sense but apparently that's the way it is.
    So, functionality should exist that I can put a document in the cloud or issue it to myself only to sign, which I can then pick up on mobile phone so that I can sign with my finger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With enterprise deployment of Adobe Acrobat. It would be nice to have silent or SSO activation when opening Adobe Acrobat the first time that way the person maybe just has to input email address if anything at all and be done. We are using User Named Licensing. We have 4500+ people and trying to have them understand all they need to do is type in their email address and tab to Enterprise is not easy. They try to enter email and password which doesn't always work and then get into a confusing process. This produces alot of extra calls to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I sent a document out for signing and it is missing a component. I need to retract the document and recreate with additional information. Can this be done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Billing issue tab while the service has been paid in advance for 1 y.
    It is annoying and does not disappear.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Main screan for Adobe Cloud needs a dark mode its 2020

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I spent countless hours learning and writing JavaScript for a fillable PDF that calculated the rates of products, based on information entered into other fields in the same form, it also conditionally made certain fields required or hidden or made them visible again based on what was entered into a certain field or whether or not a checkbox was checked, and lots more. Then when my company needed the form moved into Adobe Sign, I learned that all of that work went out the window, because Adobe Sign did not support JavaScript and had it's own "language" of sorts that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a form is made with dropdown, It needs the option to easily save as a flattened pdf, so the recipient doesn't see the dropdown options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This isn't an idea, it is a Bug Report. For many weeks, even months, I have been trying to get a simple time stamp to again print at the bottom center of pages. What I have been getting is hieroglyphics. It used to work fine. I have tried the repair feature or function, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Please provide a fix. I have been having to use PDF Architect to get what I need. ---fjk (... and why won't your website take my valid email address? I will have to use an alternate address and hope it works.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open a colourmanaged Pdf with emdedded profile in Acrobat DC and also open the same Pdf in Photoshop. Colourprofiles are ignored in Acrobat DC.
    2. Happens on: Windows 10, Acrobat DC pro 2021.001.20142, Nvidia Geforce 1070 Driver 27.21.14.6172 and below.
    3. Colours should be equal in indesign (where the file was produced), Acrobat and Photoshop.
    4. Colours are not equal. Acrobat DC ignores the embedded profile.

In noncloud versions of Acrobat for example Acrobat Pro 8 colourmanagement worked fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would like the option to change the default way that the date shows and for the date to use the local time zone not GMT

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi Adobe,

Mostly I am using Acrobat to check Output. I am total angry because Acrobat doesn't remember my last window setting. I have to always to click 'Print Productions' button and - it is the most boring - I have to always click to smart triangle at left mid to open left sidebar and have to click to open Page thumbnails.

Acrobat should remember the last state or some setting menu to turn on my favourite window layout..

Very thx

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

The date format using Adobe Form doesn't get carried forward to Adobe Sign. With the volume I am working with, it is just not possible to manually change dates in the form each time as there are several dates in the form and I have to send a large volume of the forms in one go. I tried using the script "Text1es:signr1:isdate(format=dd/mm/yyyy)" in Prepare form under Custom Calculation Field and it doesnt work. I tried locking the format and it doesnt work either. This is causing so much problem and we are considering to stop using this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In insurance we have to have a few forms signed by the insured. After they sign the forms we attach to the closing report. But using this, when it gets signed the pdf is locked. We cannot save and attach to the closing report. The only thing I could do is print it out, re scan it and then attach to closing report. This is way more work than necessary. We should be able to have without security so we can save and attach to our report. This way does make it easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi,

We have 3 newer Microsoft surface Pro Xs which have ARM processors. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has just stopped working suddenly on them. I have spoken with Adobe via the chat and get sent the link to the page which shows the requirements for windows devices to have AMD or Intel processors.

However, as I mentioned, Acrobat Pro DC has worked fine until now for several months. Please can you assist with this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create and manage multiple signatures.
    Unfortunately there is only the function to add a signature once and an initial once.

Unfortunately, only one signature and only one initial is not sufficient in this case.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How about fixing the sign in feature. I sign in to Adobe Acrobat on my computer. I am constantly asked to LOG OUT OF ADOBE ON THE COMPUTER THAT IT SHOWS BEING LOGGED INTO. I CANNOT USE ACROBAT UNLESS I LOG OUT OF THIS COMPUTER.

I MUST SAY THAT THIS COMPUTER AND MY LAPTOP ARE THE ONLY TWO COMPUTER I USE THIS PROGRAM ON.

ALSO, I AM A MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER TO ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to send in CMS-1500 forms on a regular basis. I would like a template to be able to do this. The only thing that has to change on the form are some of the dates and payment amounts. Can I use a template, fill in some of the fields, send to sign and then recover the template for the next use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here