Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. Having to move it and manually close it every time Acrobat is activated is a productivity killer. Until it's fixed, I have to set another pdf reader as default. I think the prior version did not have this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. During a recent update the ability to scan the backside of documents is gone. There used to be 3 options after a scan was complete; Scan Compete, Scan More, Scan Reverse. Scan reverse would allow you to run the back pages though and the program would auto-sort those pages in reverse order. Now you don't have that option and it only allows to Scan More and then you have to manually move the pages where you need them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Feature to enable controls for video files added to PDF files. This helps to play or pause the Video playing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

5. It is very annoying and document filled randomly with two types of font (because same fields contain problematic letters, others not) looks awful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey there,

Be the first to see what's new in upcoming Acrobat releases. Your feedback will help us make Acrobat even better.
    Please fill out the below form if you are interested in joining the Acrobat pre-release community.

Pre-release Invite request (quoting the full URL as UserVoice doesn't have option to link a URL
    https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4ZLUpB51gn1IrT6FpKlbXnZUQlE3U1RGWlQ2NjRDNU9NMjk3QUZJRVRZMC4u&wdLOR=cEFDA6E87-226E-4DCE-A0AD-55ED267B37E4

Thanks and Regards
    Aj
    Adobe Document Cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I was editing a pdf by doing some highlighting and then when I wanted to control F search for a word it flipped all my highlighting marks. It says it was converting it so that i could use the search with control F and even though the pdf was the correct horizontal orientation before it just flipped the highlighting marks to be vertical as shown in the screenshot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recent files list don't actually show the most recent file. I think files opened from email or API don't show in the ist ... MIA.

There have been many good ideas requested by other users but you mark them as "Resolved" instead of "Rejected". Just pointing to a style guide or help page that is incorrect is not solving anybodies problem.

We will keep creating new requests for these missing features and bugs until you listen and REALLY FIX them. Often they seem quiet trivial but are great time savers for some users. Please leave them as "Unresolved" unless you…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to be able to create several shapes together so that I could move them together and resize all the shapes in the group at the same time. I do this in Word 2016 and would be awesome to do it in Acrobat Pro DC. I also can not believe that there aren't much more shapes to choose from like in the Word 2016 shape palette. Like a star, or "{ }", see attached file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like to have more multifactor authentication options supported in applications other than the Creative Cloud Desktop Application. We are using Shared Device Licenses in computer labs here, what they were intended for, with packages set to accept any valid AdobeID. (Access to the labs is controlled, so that no non-University people will be able to log in.) The users would like to simply open Acrobat and sign in using their university email address and password (which is a federated AdobeID using Okta authentication). If they try this, they are taken through our Okta login page, enter their multifactor…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In order to flatten images on a Mac, I am unable to use the flattening icon. I must export the file as postscript. When I do that, it darkens all images and puts a thin outline around all text boxes and images, which ruins my product. This is for items to sell and it is seriously effecting my business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not able to save file on computer once I complete it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Whoever had the dumb idea to default to single page view should be fired immediately, then the person who though that it should default back after another selection is made should be fired as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You guys are Crazy, sella program and every time you need it, you request signing in, then phone, then e-mail, then more and more. Are you crazy?.
    Can u imagine Microsoft doing same with Excell, Powerpoint, etc?. To check one e-mail you may loose 5 minutes with passwords. You will loose all your customers, I will start looking for alternatives. STOP DOING STUPID THINGS JUST TO SELL MY INFO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. COMO ESTABLECER EL NOMBRE DEL FICHERO DE SALIDA A CREAR EN PDF CUANDO IMPRIMIMOS EN UNA APLICACION VISUAL BASIC , A LA IMPRESORA ADOBE PDF. QUE NO PREGUNTE EL NOMBRE Y LA RUTA SINO QUE LA PODAMOS ESTABLECER DESDE EL CODIGO DE VISUAL BASIC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to suggest that there should be an option of viewing two pages simultaneously with different page no.
    Currently two page view is available for the adjacent pages view .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I clicked on my PDF it came in backwards. Had to rotate it. But when I hit print it printed a blank page. Have no idea why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the Certificate tool to be used with the surface pro 12

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For the love of god disable the screen tips on acrobat the only thing it does is slow down an already horrendous drag on processing

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you please help remove the Navigation Pane by default after creating pdf file on more than 2 pages documents? I had been using adobe to print/create my excel file, and each time print out 2 or more pages, and the Navigation Pane with the Bookmarks keeps pop up, which I have to close in order to read the main document, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?