Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10823 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like, for example, to be able to call acrobat pro with a command line saying things like open these two files and text compare, close if compare equal. I appreciate that this is almost a macro task ... But why not create a macro language that allows programmers to extract value from their investment in your product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You are not able to keep a tool selected any longer. If you use it once, then it reverts back to the cursor. Stamps, highlighter, comments, all of them. This had been a feature in Acrobat since I can remember and all of a sudden they removed it. WHY? Bring it back. There are several other people on here complaining of the same thing but if they don't respond, they say the issue is resolved. It is not in any way "resolved". Please bring back asap.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We receive computers from our IT department with Acrobat DC pre-installed. It is the very first thing I remove because it a) takes up over 2GB of space and b) runs resource-consuming, useless background services. As a point of fact, uninstalling Acrobat leaves behind those useless services. Those services do nothing for the user but consume resources. Acrobat DC itself is bloated and a huge pain to view documents with. Adobe completely takes it users for granted and produces low quality software as a result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have tried editing it in a few ways, but I can’t move or alter anything other than text (all edit options on the right hand side are blocked). I need to change fomatting and background etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice, for managing user licenses, if one could report on last used for the various Adobe products. Licenses that are not and/or rarely being used, can be assigned to users that need them instead of having to purchase additional licenses.
    I can extract the user listing, it would be of service to find last login.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A hot key feature would reduce the time waiting for the fill and sign tool to load and less clicks to choose Initials or Signature and place on the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could you please allow Acrobat software to utilize high-end dedicated graphics on dual system machines (integrated + dedicated graphics).
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Taking online clases a lot of PDF material is used while using Adobe Acrobat it is difficult to mark a particular area, write on document or draw a diagram.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I create a text field and change it to a number field, I can only enter numbers which is good. However, at the 17th digit, the value of the number changes strangely. If you put all 1s, the 17th 1 will become a 2 every time. This seems to happen with any number longer than 17 digits. How do I fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For many years i was developing Livecycle Forms for SMB . Why did Adobe cancel the product?
    Has anyone ever thought about how big the market is for i.e. handymens etc. to use dynamic formulars in their business? But they cannot afford an AEM license with server components etc.! It seems to be a very short termed look. Everyone is talking about digitalization. But noone seemed to have done an analysis of market segments and opportunities. The world consists of more than banks and world market players. Thx for any feedback.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a right-click menu option (context menu) on the .pdf's Tab to offer the option to Copy the full path and filename into the Copy/Paste Buffer. This would be identical in behavior to Windows 10 Explorer's Shift-Right-Click on a file, and get the option: Copy as Path.

This is a user convenience I've become well-accustomed to and use it in many ways during the day, my co-workers do also.

Also, to do the same thing from the Document Properties, Description Sheet, make the File and the Location also able to highlight and copy for the same buffer. It saves having…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using Acrobat Pro DC (Win 10) on a smaller screen (or lower resolution) and accessing a larger dialog box that displays a vertical scroll bar on the right (one example would be the General category dialog box under Edit|Preferences) the mouse scroll wheel has no affect and does not scroll the dialog box. The manual scroll bar does still work, but still annoying that the scroll wheel does not in these situations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sending to multiple signers, it would be nice to have an option where you can hide the email address from other signers. For example, sometimes I have to send to a personal email address, but I don't want the other signers to see that email address. Also, I am unsure if the signers also get a copy of the Audit Report (that is usually attached to the document for the sender). I hope they don't get the audit report, because that report lists all the email addresses it was sent to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Acrobat Pro DC will not stay logged into CC. Each time I switch my RDP session window - it has closed all my documents and has quit. I am only running one instance - no other CC Logins on any other machine. New bug since the last update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I was trying your product to see if I would buy it and I entered grad school and need photo editing software. **** NAH!!! The constant updating is insane. It's slowing my computer way down and I have to hunt through each program this ****** app installed on my computer to stop them. AND even then it doesn't stop. Why do you all think ANY program needs to be searching for an update 24 hours a day!?!?

Sod. Off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was trying your product to see if I would buy it and I entered grad school and need photo editing software. **** NAH!!! The constant updating is insane. It's slowing my computer way down and I have to hunt through each program this ****** app installed on my computer to stop them. AND even then it doesn't stop. Why do you all think ANY program needs to be searching for an update 24 hours a day!?!?

****. Off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop it.. for real.. STOP IT.. i have a 32 character password... why cause you all got hacked.. why cause you wouldn't listen to me about the whole in your systems.. blaa blaa, STOP ASKING FOR MY PASSWORD AT THE OPENING OF EVERY **** APP... I mean come the **** on, are you telling me that the people there have sliped in to a stuper and can't authorize my un changing machine with the 25 year customer history with you, and figured out that I legitly could be trusted for maybe 2 days in a row? maybe a month.. Maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All the useless popups are major distractions. Acrobat will be replaced for this reason alone.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When creating a form using the Submit by email button, and when testing the function, you get the below text as the default body of the email.

“The attached file contains data that was entered into a form. It is not the form itself.

The recipient of this data file should save it locally with a unique name. Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 or later can process this data by importing it back into the blank form or creating a spreadsheet from several data files. See Help in Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 for more details.”

It's crucial to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?