Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10742 results found

1. Add Sinhala as a language so that adobe can recognise the text and so that the find function also works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Could not find this bug,

To reproduce:

1 Enter Read Mode in any document (had it on numerous .pdfs)

2 Exit Read Mode, and try to search or find the scroll bar

3 Search bar trapped halfway into document/under UI, scroll bar gone (another though less annoying consequence is the lack of automatic reformatting of the page when opening the left navigation tab e.g. bookmarks)

4 Note: search function and scroll bar are present and functional when going back into Read Mode

The problem arises when trying to use these functions after EXITING Read Mode.

Environment:
    -Lenovo Yoga 720 (13")…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nowadays there are many of us who make 3D models. In many cases they are very heavy models that are currently unfeasible to insert in a PDF. However, there are visualization tools that allow to lighten the geometry of the object without losing quality in the visualization. This is done by loading textures such as normal, roughness, etc. that currently cannot be loaded into the PDF. If they could be implemented, in my opinion it would give a good boost to the use of PDF, both for publications and for sending files. It would be very interesting to implement them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is essential for the user to be able to disable the default view settings that were set by the creator of the document (often stupidly).

In 35+ years of using computer software, this is the dumbest default setting I have ever seen, and it creates serious usability issues for those wishing to use Acrobat for business purposes (i.e. not graphic design/web design/desktop publishing/etc)

Please IMMEDIATELY ASAP fix this so that the user can disable these default settings and thus view documents effectively instead of spending loads of time fixing display *****-ups caused by the content creator's clumsy use of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be extremely useful to be able to highlight and delete multiple uploads from the 'Shared for Viewing' page. It's very time consuming having to delete individual files to create space for new uploads.

Please look into this.

Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to be able to export multiple pdfs simultaneously that turn into a single excel workbook with each pdf as a different worksheet

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat DC is just an awful counter-productive tool now in Mojave. It crashes hourly (if not more often) just doing normal very simple tasks that I would normally be able to do in previous Mac OS. It doesn't matter if Im just reviewing a pdf made by someone else, creating a PDF from INDD, adding notes to a supplied PDF, etc etc etc ... it just constantly crashes. No warning, no error, just crash... program just quits out. So counter productive now its killing us as a company. PLEASE FIX!!!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding Signatories to a document can be challenging - if following the instructions in Adobe Sign, at no point does it mention that you need to go to Advanced Settings in order to create a signature block. The simple instructions simply advise the user to add the recipients to the correct areas of the document, then click "send". Doing this results in an error message:
    "There are recipients who need to sign this document that do not have a signature field assigned to them. You can go back and add signature fields or we will add a signature block for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When creating multiple PDF's, if I choose to place them in the source folder, everything works fine, and all files are being converted into PDF, remaining the source structure. But I end up with a folder structure with mixed files (Word and PDF) next to each other. I do want a different output folder, but preserving my source folder structure. This way I get a new output structure, with only PDF-files in the structure. This option is currently not possible. When selecting a different output folder, all files are created directly into that new main folder. I would like to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please, please can we have the option to show the Zoom Value (percentage) on the main toolbar. I can't use the 'out of toolbar' display as it disappears, and can't keep taking the mouse down to show the disappearing toolbar every time I want to know what zoom value I'm at.

Thanks
    Mike

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Acrobat (2019.012.20034) uses Internet Explorer engine to connect to the internet, such as when a user is logging in.

I have confirmed this is true for Adobe Acrobat and expect it to also occur for other Adobe Create Suite applications.

I am not talking about websites such as the admin portal or Adobe cloud, this is specific to the Adobe Acrobat DC Windows application.

This is causing a problem for us as we have elected to block Internet Explorer from accessing the Internet, we have made this decision to reduce security risks associated with Internet Explorer accessing the internet.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Previous versions of Acrobat would hide comments when their status changed and no longer matched the current filter. Can we bring this back? It makes doing corrections so much easier.

Video for reference:
    youtu.be/lJzoj9hgbCA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There is no way to validate a digital signature for a printed document. If a QR code was generated and included with the digital signature a person could then validate a digital signature for printed documents. Some business are reluctant to use digital signatures for printed documents because of this and continue to use wet signatures. QR code reader apps are widely available for smart phones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot upgrade to a newer OS to see if this corrects my problem. Company IT controlled MacBook, licensed to use Creative Cloud. Acrobat DC is having issues opening simple low to medium resolution PDFs. Will just spin and not respond. Have to force quit and relaunch. I can't pinpoint the cause - happens if I have one file open or 10, happens if I add a comment or click on one, happens if I do nothing and just have a file open while working in other programs. I can't tell if it's because our company's system is Microsoft-based and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG - We used to be able to Add Licence for Acrobat Pro DC but now button is no longer available. We have added 65 licences up till now without and issues. Can you fix this.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your pathetic sign in procedure interrupts me every few seconds, no matter how many times I sign in. I have been trying to notify you of this for months. If you don't have somebody call me at 707-688-4639, simply CANCEL my subscription.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I beleive it a nice feature would be to restrict portions (part of) a PDF would be handy. for ex, i use documents at my institution where part of a document says "for office use only" I would like to restrict that portion from anyone trying to edit that area and only my office staff to be able to make changes with a password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I really like the ability to share documents via the cloud but we have issues using it in our company. People who we share with don't see the "guest option" and refuse to get an adobe account and thus don't comment or request we share the original with them. Thus we have had problems with adoption and had to revert to sharing through mail. I think you have tried to make people get an account unknowingly this is discouraging adoption across a wider audience. I suggest a quick fix with the visual design to make sure that both options are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?