Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10698 results found

1. When making PDF searchable, it rotates a number of random pages the wrong way around.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It bugs, because I saved a PDF, but I can't find it anymore

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Suggesting: Fill-able Fields and Signature Fields should have separate rights and properties that made them independently manageable such as:

Providing users the ability to lock out the ability to fill out a fields SEPARATELY from signing fields when using password protection

OR simply making these fill-able and singable fields distinctly separate to where when going through the process to send a document out for the signature of recipients, users are able to ensure that fill-able fields REMAIN READ ONLY.

Problem: We would like to fill out a form for a new employee including their pay rate for their offer letter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Giving administrators full system access just to be able to delete a user is not practical. if an admin user is able to create a user, assign products and remove products for the user then logically they should also be able to delete the user from the console if the user is terminated, to keep the management console clean otherwise you will end up with hundreds of terminated users with no products assigned, this does not seem logical.

Case ID: E-000053710  Needs Your Response | Do Not Delete:0871000336819

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When signed into Adobe Acrobat DC and computer is behind a corporate HTTP proxy you can't delete signatures or initials.

Steps to replicate:
    Sign into Adobe Acrobat DC on a PC behind a corporate HTTP proxy
    Open a PDF with Adobe Acrobat DC and go to Tools->Fill and Sign->Sign
    Clicking on grey stop sign next to signature or initial has no effect

Only workaround is to close Adobe Acrobat DC and rename %appdata%\Adobe to Adobe_BAK and get the user to sign back into Adobe Acrobat DC with their Adobe ID

If you delete only the %appdata%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobatfsssignature_initials files then…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Can you please try the following steps :

1. Go to Fill and Sign. Choose Me.
    2. Wait for some time so that all network calls are completed in the background.
    3. Try deleting the signature now.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

7. Prior to fall 2019 I could export a JPG file from Photoshop at the resolution specified in the print option. now as of release 21.1.1 it only exports as 96dpi. (As a work around I need to use Adobe Bridge to export the file correctly.) The current online documentation was done in 2019 and supports how I had been exporting.
    I understand the export interface was standardized. This appears to be a software regression.

The output resolution of a jpg file should be able to be adjusted by the user from the export interface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC constantly freezes for 5 to 10 seconds, then works for a few seconds, then repeats the cycle. It did this for a couple weeks, then seemed better for a day or two, and is now seems worse. I am using Windows 10. It is to the point that it is almost unusable and tremendously frustrating. The header at the top will say Not Responding frequently.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On accessing the below link

https://cliffordchance.eu1.documents.adobe.com/account/home

• user is directed to SSO page
    • he provides his email address there to sign-in
    • if the user does not have the necessary license to use Adobe Sign, he gets a weird message that the users do not like (screenshot attached).

Can you please change it to something that is more meaningful to a common user and he clearly understands what is it that he/she is lacking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. These should be added immediately to make reviewing as easy as possible. Our team has paid for Adobe Pro DC thinking this would fix the problem to being able to use these tools, yet they still do not work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seems like the ArtBox preview is redundant to the TrimBox preview. Is there a way to change ArtBox to Safety guide preview? And have the page margin guide be the Safety? The preview would be helpful for reviewing live areas before the trim.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I find myself unable to convert a word document file to pdf with proper hyperlinks for the table of contents. Please either increase the size limit for conversion of the files on Document Cloud and/or enable preferences option in Microsoft application for better conversion of files including attaining the hyperlinks in the documents and other features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why cant I zoom out of the default oversize document? Whose grandmother set these defaults?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to add a dynamic stamp to the quick access toolbar, but I am not able to accomplish this. Please see attached Adobe Version and the current quick toolbar. Is this not possible with Adobe DC Pro?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019.021.20061
    When I open a PDF and double-click with my middle mouse button (the scroll wheel), a mini page thumbnail window is opened, similar too the Pan & Zoom window, but slightly different. For a picture of what I mean with the mini page thumbnail see this post: https://superuser.com/questions/428987/how-to-disable-middle-button-showing-a-page-thumbnail-in-adobe-reader

Note that this is not regarding the Page Thumbnail sidebar nor the "Pan & Zoom" window. There is no menu option to make this mini page thumbnail appear, the only way is to double-click the middle mouse button.

While that mini page thumbnail window…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.4, Fujitsu ScanSnap i500, HP Officejet Pro 8210. Acrobat DC
    I cannot print some large files to my HP 8210. It spends a long time sending it, but nothing happens except it disappears from the que. Since having to abandon the old Acrobat 11 Pro, this has been a reoccurring problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Step back in functionality and hugely annoying--icons take up too much room, and seem to move/float around. I just had to add the "view one page" and "view full width" icons (side by side, BTW) to my toolbar, when they had been there just a few days ago.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I create a .pdf from Illustrator, a dialog box opens saying the file cannot be found. It used to auto open the .pdf after creating it. It does create the file (.pdf) but does not auto open it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A quick access toolbar (see the one available in MS Word) is essential for me. Acrobat X/XI had something like it, in that my frequently used tools always would be in the same place. I did customize the tools in my Acrobat DC Pro, and arranged the order the way I like them- at least three times. Nonetheless, my customized tools don't appear at next use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,

Since the last update, when I go to "Create a PDF" "Multiple Files" and "Combine Files" in the latest try some photos, I end up with a Portfolio and NOT a single PDF you can scoll. It is a portfolio of individual PDFs and the title is "Portfolio" even though I did not select the Portfolio option. In addition, it is erasing the original files. ALL the original PNG photo files have been erased and no longer on the harddrive. This has now happened twice.
    I would like to combine PDFs into a single scrollable document and not have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?