Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10530 results found

1. In each folder of Windows 10 computer you can change, what the columns show. They show normally the date and size of the files. If the Pdf-Reader document is in a folder and i want to show how many pages my Pdf-Reader document have, it does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The following HKEYCURRENTUSER Startup Run keys are not removed by uninstallation of Adobe Acrobat DC:

"CCXProcess"="\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience\CCXProcess.exe\""
    "Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer"="\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe\""

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability for the user to change the color and brightness of the highlight when using "Find" (Ctrl F) is needed.

In many companies, Adobe Acrobat is used to view and edit thousands of different styles of documents. In many cases, multiple colors are used in each document. These documents can have thousands of pages. The most convenient way to search for particular information is to use the "Find" (Ctrl F) tool. The highlight color that is currently used can easily blend in with the surrounding colors of the documents, making it difficult to locate the highlighted search criteria. If…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Conert to other languages???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. They need a much more comprehensive tutorial. I dont even know how to edit a PDF!!! Everytime I press the return button to move my paragraph down it is deleted!!! I'm so upset I spent $26 on something a regular person cannot use. I'm not a computer noob. Adobe is seriously confusing. The names of the tools dont match up with their functions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For years I experienced crashes when saving documents that had backgrounds graphics added in Acrobat. The bug was triggered by the fact, that my os language was english and my Acrobat language preferences were set to German. (see https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/39351328-program-crashes-while-saving-after-background-has)
    If you are experiences similar problems, make sure to set your program language to the same language as your OS.
    It's a very nasty and confusing problem. I hope it will be fixed in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry for the issue that you are facing while saving the PDF.
    Could you please share the Crash report that appears after Acrobat crashes for you on you Mac system ?

That’ll help us to triage this issue further.

Thanks
    Ayush Jain

7. Adobe just recently took out the functionality to create a PDF form with a "Submit" button that emails a copy of the completed for as a "PDF". The only option now is FDF and XFDF. Please bring back the "PDF" export feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to combine few documents and then password protect it and then send it for esignature. I want to ensure that the document is only opened and esigned by the person with the password, even if someine has access to the email or I have sent it to an incorrect email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat won't work. I've spent 3 hours with two different tech support people, with them coming into my system. They don't seem to understand how OCR is supposed to work. They tell me that adobe thinks my handwriting is an image. Too bad. It's my fault. That is ludicrous. I thought I just didn't know how to do the final steps of a conversation to text. I know that OCR works. I just can't get it to work on my laptop with Adobe Acrobat DC that I pay for monthly.

Can anyone help, who understand how it is supposed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am not getting access to all of the tools (i.e. Redact) when using the Document Cloud. Why on earth would that be?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. swedish adobe reader dc often stops with text 'Det uppstod ett problem med Adobe Acrobat/Reader Avsluta programmet och försök på nytt om det körs (0:521)'
    this is in a webapplication thet gets invoice pdfs from a webserver and present them inbedded in Internet explorer. next time on the same pdf works fine. it occurs when changing from one pdf to next.

Windows 10, IE 11

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Always Show Document Page Size: Displays the page measurements beside the horizontal scroll bar. NOT working in Mac Version 2019.012.20040. Appeared correctly in initial setup, but disappeared the following day. Checking and unchecking the box makes no difference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A tool for single click conversion of 2-column text to ingle column text would make the read out loud more useful. Have I missed such a tool? Does such a tool already exist? MS word read out loud evidently suffers from the same problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Picture the scenario:
    My client is waiting for a PDF proof from myself. An email arrives from '(my name) via Adobe cloud'. My client has a quick look at the pdf and thinks it looks great. My client then wants to talk to me about something else to do with the project. So my client goes back to her email program and replies to the last email she thinks came from me, which happens to be the email about the pdf. My client types a long email about the project with a request for me to call at a specific…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In editing PDFs one of the major concerns is that all pages of a book are the same size. Given that a lot of time you have to crop pages in order to get rid of the excess space in scanned documents, could you please make a fixed cropping tool (close to a fixed size clipping mask), which you could apply to all pages and then MOVE THE PAGE around (even resize it) to fit in the cropping area.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drag and drop an open (pdf) file by dragging the Tab to attached one or more open pdfs mutliple pdfs in Acrobat Pro DC to an open email instead of the 12 step program you have OVER designed now

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new version adds no value. Previous versions were simple, efficient, and quick. This new version is cumbersome.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat (version 2019.012.20034) crashes constantely when playing interactive PDFs with movies created in Indesign. Computers still on High Sierra with Acrobat 2019.010.20098 do not have this issue.
    On Mojave, as soon as you want to play an embedded movie, Acrobat crashes with this:
    This PDF cannot be viewed in Acrobat or Reader, and the application will
    now exit
    Please help, we have updated most of our computers in the uni and students can't view interactive PDFs anymore.
    Stefan

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The version I currently have does not allow me to access other programs like Outlook or other Adobe files while I am creating an email directly from Adobe. I need to either complete and send the email I started or cancel out of it. This is a very ineffective glitch adobe offers. This reduces the effectiveness of my tasks. Being that I use the Adobe program at a high rate, I would like to see this changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If you go Edit and click on some type Acrobat tells you the font. The problem is that it just gives the font name. If a font is in medium, book or something like that it will not tell you that information, it will only give you the main font name. So if some type is in Baskerville Book it will only tell you that it is in Baskerville.
    This did not happen in earlier versions like Acrobat X Pro (10.1.16) for example. This version of Acrobat tells you the exact font and its weight, so it would say it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?