Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. It's annoying to have a desktop shortcut appear when I didn't ask for one, especially since it requires admin privileges to delete. At least give non-admin users the option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a Microsoft Word file that has a number of images. I need to make an accessible PDF. I have entered alternate text for each image in MS Word. When I convert the Word file to PDF, the alternate text I had entered in MS Word is carried over to the PDF, which is what I want. The problem is that it puts all images/figures at the beginning of the tag tree no matter where the image comes in the document. When I look at the Reading Order for each page, it puts all images as the last item…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm getting a "wrong diskette" error trying to save pdf from CD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Arial disappeared and changing fonts screws up the formatting of the existing text. Most recently, it added a "!" at the end of every line of text. Trying to delete the "!" changes the margins and layouts to outside the borders. Trying to change the font messes it up even more.

How do I fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How long do I have to wait for Acrobat to recognize Thai text from scanned images/documents

I am trying to recognize Thai text from the enhance document tool but Thai is not listed in the languages available. While I can't use this fucntion I also have to pay the same price as the others who can benefit from this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When adding a SharePoint library as a storage account it would be beneficial to to be able to define which view to use (using the view URL) or be prompted to select a view.

In some cases, libraries do exceed over 5000 items and files within the library can no longer be viewed in the storage account menu within Adobe.

On the SharePoint side, large libraries that heavily leverage metadata have indexes configured in order to surpass this 5000 item limit per view. It appears that the storage account setup is query for all items, rather than linking to a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When creating a form field in an editable PDF, applying the "hidden" property for the field renders it uneditable, not invisible. I've created several forms, and just recently had this happen, and all of my other previously created forms that have hidden fields are now opening with visible fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if there was a hotkey or shortcut for signatures and/or initials. I love the functionality but there is a delay when I click on the signature drop down inside adobe pro. There is also a delay between the signature selection and dragging it into the right position. If there was a hotkey/shortcut, I could bind it to one of my mouse buttons and just press it when I have to initial or sign.

I do sign a lot of pdf documents and it would make it more pleasing if this was implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  12 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Illustratorの Artboardの名前でアートボードページの検索をしたい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. split view page vertically , rather than only horizontally.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When right-clicking a comment in Acrobate DC, I get the option to delete it, but to mark it as 'resolved', I have to use the comment column. Deleting a comment is not preferred, because it leads to the reviewers thinking they have missed a spot, while a resolved comment still gets highlighted when they go the document. It would be much easier for all those quick fixes to be able to resolve them on the spot instead of having to look them up and resolve them in the comments pane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear god. This is insane. The cursor in Reader changes itself from a bar to a circle to a bar to a cross to a circle to a bar to a cross to a circle. Completely randomly. I'm trying to work in a text document to highlight text. It's a series of professional documents that are just rows of text. Your product is completely unable to cope. I have no idea how these kinds of things get released onto the market. I know about the Ctrl key but seriously.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Nothing in Acrobat DC feels natural or with a glimpse of intuitive. Adobe tends to override OS given interface interaction limiting it to its Adobe application which is by itself insanely unintuitive. I mean who drove you [the engineering team] to this Interface? Ugly, bloated and counterproductive, not to mention the lack of customization. But this is a path clearly visible in all Adobe applications. Either Adobe reduces its Applications to nearly zero (Lightroom = the *** Cloud version for Desktop) or bloating it until needlessness (Illustrator).
    It just creates anger and hate to the one that must accept working…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 and I access an office 365 group. I highlight multiple emails and right click and select convert to pdf, however I get the error "Invalid Selection. Please select one or more emails in the explorer and try again." This works perfectly fine in the inbox and all folders, just not within an Office 365 group. We need to do this because we need to export emails from groups just like we do in our regular inbox.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat DC 2019.012.20035
    Windows 10 1903 (18362.175)

Acrobat DC crashes every time I simply select text in a PDF document opened in Protected Mode and choose Copy.

If I choose to enable editing, it doesn't crash.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello

I am using the Adobe Sign service via API.

Sometimes a problem occurs when a signer enters his phone authentication code in the Adobe user interface (browser on smartphone).

Here is a brief description, step by step:
    1 - The signer receives the link to the Agreement
    2 - By clicking on the link, the user (signer) opens the agreement in his browser (usually on his smartphone): the authentication screen appears.
    3 - If the user (signer) selects the "SMS" mode and taps "OK", the SMS with the authentication code is sent correctly.
    4 - But once the user…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Up until a few days ago I was able to very easily go down the list of documents that were pending and see who viewed them and who has or has not signed. Now I have to open each document one at a time to see that. Can we bring the quick preview back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cannot replace a partial word. Have Find - whole word unchecked. As soon as I add something to Replace, Whole word checks and goes gray. This was marked as Resolved but it is not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?