Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. We need to be able to insert text comments by multiple users at the same time on a shared document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a sign-in sheet I send to all participants of a meeting. The sheet has a series of lines for signatures and in the past I have been able to click each line and add a field for an individual signature.

Now, when I click the first line, it populates all lines below it with the same signature field. It does not do this with the name field, only the signature.

If I manually delete these extra signature fields everything looks fine, but after I send it out I find that the deleted signature fields still exist beneath the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On large documents that need to be signed on every page it seems crazy that we have to go through one page at a time to add the signature request box. Surely there is a way to add one signature request box and then right click on that box and select "Add to every page".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I received an Acrobat file in regards to our building strata company and it is unreadable in Adobe Acrobat DC 2015, but is perfectly readable in Microsoft Edge. Not properly readable with Firefox. I believe it is the result of combined Acrobat files.

Maybe Adobe can fix this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New toolbar overlapping a ruler.
    It should adjust screen position automatically to avoid covering other interface elements.
    Give us option to move that floating toolbar too and also possibility to change default buttons position.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Open documents in separate windows is gone from settings and all PDFs are opening in the same window in separate tabs.
    I need PDFs to open in separate windows.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The extract to single pdf function extract the selected pages starting the numbering from #1 onward (extracted1.pdf, extracted2.pdf, etc).

Is there the possibility to decide that, if the number of extracted pages is > 10 the numbering be 01, 02 until 99 (extracted01.pdf, extracted02.pdf, etc) and if > 100 the numbering be 001, 002, 003 and so on (extracted001.pdf, extracted002.pdf, etc)?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the huge circle issue in highlighting text. I just spent about 5 hours trying to fix it and no luck. I have also ready thousands of users are having the same issue. It worked perfectly until I started paying for pdf now it's not working. Please fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To whom it may concern,

On 04/05/2021 I purchased a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro from the Adobe website. I was not aware at the time that I could purchase a standalone version of Acrobat (e.g. Acrobat Pro 2020). If I had known, I would have purchased Acrobat 2020 initially instead of a subscription products. Now it will cost another $500-800 to purchase Acrobat 2020.

I believe the Adobe website is dishonest in its presentations of plans and pricing of products for consumers.

I have attached screenshots of examples of the webpages I am referring to. In essence, I believe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Maintain page label numbering for each pdf when combining pdfs.
    This is for combining court transcripts that are prepared using block numbering pursuant to California Code 8.144. Each day of court proceedings is assigned a 300-page block, so if one court date has 130 pages of transcript, page 130 would be labeled 130-300. The next page number would be page 301. Pdfs for each date are then combined for a given case into one Pdf. The page labels with Adobe are not maintained after combining the pdfs, so what was labeled page 130-300 becomes page 131.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Electronic working demands viewing of multiple windows. In a standard two monitor setup one keeps one working file in one monitor and other monitor to reference files. These could be multiple files. Manually adjusting two or three files on monitor viewing space is tedious task. A button is needed to click and the file occupies half monitor. It is like asking to divide monitor iin two halves that allow swapping or movement of files between two monitors or between two halves of monitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am amazed at how hard it is to flatten a document when you’re trying to accomplish something so simple. It is amazing and impressive that Adobe has made it so complex, confusing, and impossible to use. It is so bad that when I call Adobe for help, the tech support just advises me to open up the document in Google Chrome and save it as a PDF. For such an expensive product, that is ridiculous!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No sure if it was the lasted update (2022.003.20314) that killed it, but it had to be recent because I use it all the time. When I try using Fill & Send to add text, it fails every time with an unknown error. I happens on every document from any source, even after I try to reprint them with Acrobat as the printer or optimize the PDF. I can still sign them, but I cannot add text.

Not sure if it is related, but the Arial font also seems to have been messed up around the same time. If I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3D-PDF performance for 64-Bit version is so terrible. Our company is therefore still using 32-Bit version, which has other issues when many files open. Such as: "out of memory error", missing content, white pages and other random errors

Also the fact that 32-Bit Acrobat Pro/DC can't render 3D-PDFs properly with "Enhanced Security Settings" on is a bit questionable. All employees working with 3D-PDF have to turn this option off permanently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: In the convenient user-friendly previous version of Acrobat, a user could turn on the highlighter and then double click on a word or triple click on a paragraph to select, then move to the next segment to highlight.

In the current please, for God's sake roll it back, version of Acrobat, when trying to highlight by a double, a popup with a bubble, color chooser, and trash icon pops up before it's possible to double click on the word. It's impossible to dump the popup of useless tools to mark the word. ESC does not work, clicking around it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We should be able to sort the "Starred" folder in the same way that we can sort the Adobe cloud storage folders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am trying to read a long pdf that's located on my computer and synched up to OneDrive. Each time that I scroll down, the text either disappears, fails to scroll, or fails to scroll and then suddenly scrolls three pages and I'm lost as to where I was in my reading. Sometimes the text is cut in half and overlaid by text from a different location. It is impossible to focus when the text won't stay where it's supposed to be. Please fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Facebook is an app where you can read news along with entertainment or connect with friends. But situations become very tricky when you try to find out news feed and you got to know that Facebook news feed isn't available right now. Here are the steps to find out the solutions:
    1. Check your Internet connection
    2. Reboot your mobile phone
    3. Refresh the news feed page
    4. Check the Facebook server
    5. Close your Facebook app and reopen it
    6. Clear cache and remove data
    7. Update your app

Recommended: https://getassist.net/facebook-news-feed-not-loading/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Delta Airlines Manage Booking

Use Delta Airlines' online Manage Booking tool if you'd like to manage your reservation. You may view the most recent pricing and make adjustments to your itinerary and timetable using this page. Without leaving the website, you can also modify or cancel your flight.

If your reservation has changed, Delta will assist you in making the appropriate modifications. A programme for credit card security is also available. Therefore, you can utilise this application to manage your reservation if your plans have changed.

What is the ‘manage booking’ section of the Delta Airlines?

On the official Delta…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?