Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10718 results found

1. When using the Crop Page Tool an image of the previous page is shown in the crop box. Covering up what your trying to crop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use adobe apps on multiple PC's, so I need to log in a lot.
    I understand why that's necessary to edit documents, but reading should not require a log in. That takes too much time when I just want to print a document.

Basically, every feature that's available in Acrobat Reader should be available without logging in. And it should only prompt me to log in when I try to use more advanced features.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you open a PDF which has clickable links to other pages in the document and then click on one of those links before the Free 7-day trial box has appeared in the bottom corner then the app crashes. If you want for the box to appear, or switch back to the old experience then it works fine.

This is on the latest version of both Adobe Acrobat Reader and Windows 11 Enterprise.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Saving a document should occur as an asynchronous background task. User interface freezes when saving, preventing viewing / editing of other PDFs that are open. Alternatively, saving speed should be increased so the effect is negligible.
    (Occurs on Windows app)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you want to make comments to PDF, you click the relevant comment button and make a comment (Box or line or highlight etc.), however the comment feature is stuck and next time you click anywhere, the Adobe keep on inserting comments, until an Esc button is clicked. Previous version was better where you click comments and you can put comment and carry on reading the pdf content. New feature is bit frustrating

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The last update had issues as well. How about testing you product with pitstop (a major component in most professional companies) The bugs that exist make it unusable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If the window is mostly off-screen ..
    a) off the lower right corner of the screen: You must grab it by the bar AFTER the (useless, unremovable) CREATE button on a mouse left click.
    b) off the lower left corner of the screen: You must grab it by the bar BEFORE the ? button (more useless, unremovable guff prior to the window controls)

The title bar regions outside of the unused centre can not be used to move the window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. every single time I used quick print or open attachment from my email, I get a pop up "Make edits right in your PDF". Telling me to try it now. I don't want to. Even if I do try it, the pop up still won't go away every single time. I have tried enabling messages from Adobe in the setting. NOTHING!!! Annoying. Every time you upgrade it's a different problem!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now the new update makes Reader compact and the UI looks cool. But I feel bookmarking tabs could have been placed on the left side of the screen as it makes access to it much easier. The full-screen mode has also become better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Links to Attachments with a PDF work when created in Windows 11. When the PDF is moved to an iPhone and opened with Adobe Acrobat, those links fail to open. The attachment link recognizes the touch to the link region and flashes a brief background color, but nothing happens to open the link.

Note: When the PDF is moved to Dropbox, it works within Dropbox before downloading to an IOS device. It also works in iCloud Drive before downloading to an IOS device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The "Export a PDF" function has been broken since my Adobe Acrobat got updated a few days ago. I click on the menu and no options come up. I'm on Windows 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've encountered 2 separate instances of a replicable issue with Adobe Acrobat crashing upon clicking a fillable field shortly after the document is opened.

The workaround is to allow a few seconds for Adobe to "finish loading", indicated by the 7-day Trial banner appearing in instances of non-licensed users. Any clicks prior to this message appearing will cause the application to crash/close out without an error message.

I'm unsure if it has anything to do with how the document was created.

Application: Adobe Acrobat (64-bit)
    Version: 23.008.20470

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can see if you're editting bookmarks the new trash can icon in the active button might be useful, but most of the time bookmarks are just for navigation and so I don't want to go accidentally delete them instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reader header conflicts with MS W7 window header. The two try to occupy the same real estate messing up both or either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Adobe Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to report a major issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro related to password-protected PDFs and the inability to use commenting and highlighting features on mobile devices. This issue is affecting a significant portion of users, as mobile devices and tablets have become the primary means of accessing PDF files.

Issue Description:
    When a PDF file is password protected using Adobe Acrobat Pro, and the "commenting and highlighting" option is set to "enabled" in the document's security settings during its creation, there is a critical problem. While users…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Office 365 Word Version 2312 Build 17126.20132) Current Channel.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro. Current download January 2024.
    Word with PDFMaker is creating what "appears" to be Relative Hyperlinks (links that are portable and will work wherever the documents reside on other computers) in Office 365 Word but these links are really absolute hyperlinks (links that retain the directory path of the computer the word file was created on). Alt-F9 in Word shows the hyperlink as relative, no directory path. This appearance is deceiving.
    When the PDF is created using Word's Adobe PDFMaker, the resulting links in the PDF are absolute, they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I currently have an embedded W-9 tax form on my website. This same form may be signed my thousands of users who are participants in my website's referral program. I need to export form field data like name, address and TIN to a single CSV so I can share with my accountant at year-end for 1099 processing. Currently, I can export the data to a CSV 1 file at a time (see screenshot 1). There should be a function to check multiple agreements generated from the same web form template and export data into a single CSV with many rows…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Searching for a word or phrase inside a very big pdf consisting of thousands of pages will often freeze/not responding or take extremely long to return results. Can a feature be added where you can select a certain amount of pages to be isolated for the search and/or select a bookmark or tree branch to be isolated for a search thereby only indexing a section of the pdf for your search term.

This is a headache my whole team at my company consisting of over a thousand employees are facing on a daily basis.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ma come cacchio vi è venuto in mente di stravolgere l'interfaccia? Almeno potreste mettere un'opzione per ripristinare l'interfaccia precedente.
    Abituati da anni ad avere determinati pulsanti in determinati posti, la visualizzazione della pagina in alto, etc, ora è tutto stravolto.
    E con gli strumenti sempre tra i piedi... se è una mossa per convincere a comprare la licenza per l'uso di questi strumenti potrebbe essere controproducente; non solo non posso comprare la licenza (lo uso al lavoro) ma così infastidito probabilmente imposterò Edge come visualizzatore PDF di default.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?