Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10662 results found

1. Problem Description: While remediating document for accessibility in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Visual Tags that are assigned can sometimes be stacked or overlayered (<P>, <H1>, <TOC>, etc.) on top of the tagged text. This makes it difficult to ISOLATE AND KNOW the layered tag that you would like to right-click on the output display.

Steps to Reproduce: //Open a Table of Contents in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC/ Open Accessibility Checker and check document/ Click on Tags Icon in Accessibility Menu/ Click on Reading Order/ go to body of document/ Identify tags that look like they are overlayered on top of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recently, the highlighter tool would remain selected so that I was able to use it to highlight multiple bits of text without having to select the tool for each thing I wanted to highlight. Now, I must re-select the tool each time, resulting in hundreds of extraneous clicks. How can I get the highlighter tool to stay selected?

This problem only began in the last week or so.

Thanks for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently when you select the Format in Text Field Properties you can select "Special" and select Social Security Number, however this format is a US only format, for Canadians our format is ###-###-###.
    This would be helpful to have when creating a fillable application.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a feature that allows for inserting multiple signature fields/tabs in one go and not individually, the same request for check boxes please.
    In addition a feature that automatically recognise an adjustment to the size of a inserted field for the next preceding fields to be inserted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Adobe,

Unfortunately all Browsers send an error message to the user if he/she wants to open a dynamic XFA form file.You offer some solution in your help to configure local systems etc... That does not help organizers of events. The end user is often not capable or wants to follow these instructions nd refuses to use XFA based forms. Is there a perspective that there will be a solution for the browser to open these files like back in the days..?. The status quo is hurting the image of PDFs a bit...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow option for pages to be on "loop" not in full-screen mode to automatically navigate back to the first page after the last.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When saving a pdf, acrobat stops responding and must be force quit. This usually does not happen with "save as", only with save. I am running Mac OS Big Sur, version 11.4. Acrobat Pro 2020 (obtained through my university) is version 2020.001.30020. A text file of the crash report is attached

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I kill all these programs running in the background and killing my battery even when not using your software. I hate to get rid of your program entirely but you are making my computer unusable.
    I have to go through and force quit all of these every time I turn on the computer, and some of them will refuse to stay quit, they come back on like some kind of malware

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This did not happen before and I do not like it. I am trying to find "settings" or "options" to change it back but no luck so far...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wish there was a feature to save all tabs at once. Currently you have to save each tab separately by being on that tab. It would be more efficient if this feature were to be implemented. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. searched for "draw box" and got directions to view "drawing tools" but when I searched for drawing tools, nothing returned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, I use adobe reader dc. Need to digital sign a lot of documents and for this a lot of time is wasted. Selecting each time a specified area and sign every docs. is there a short way to do so that all docs are sign at once. I used the actin wizard and tried it but it also same just some relief.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Embed pdfs as clickable objects within pdf that work when viewed in any pdf reader e.g. browser. So can add pdf to word and then share and people can click on the embedded pdf to read it. But if I save the Word doc as pdf the embedded objects cease to be clickable. Annoying. And support's option of adding files into the pdf doesn't help as doesn't work with people who use browser as pdf reader.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The certificates do out-date, different from the business ones they expire in 1 to 2 years, so all signed document present very often "problems with the validation", you should change they way the errors are handle, since a not changed document, legally signed in the time period of the signature, is a complete different story from a changed document, or not valid signature.

Once again all signed documents will have expired signature, and it does not really mean there is an issue, just a new signature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This has been requested for a long time. Can't be that difficult to implement ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am using adobe Acrobat pro DC. Sometimes when I work on a document which has been edited by Apple books - and has been in icloud, then, if I move it to a folder in a windows system and I open it and try to modify it - I cannot save the changes and is giving me the following error:

The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (135).

What can I do to be able to open modify it & save it ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to have an image set at 5.5in by 4.25. I have created that with photoshop. When I move that image that is in my desired size, it will resize into something that I don't want in acrobat. Images going into acrobat shouldn't resize.

Or let me resize the canvas in Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I often need to add dashed lines and arrows in my document, But since there are none of such features I need to use the free hand drawing tool which costs me a lot of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The sign tool in Acrobat used to have helpful tools... the ability to write text, paste a checkmark, write the date, all the things needed to sign a document. Now it just gives me a ****** signature? Why has this functionality been removed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We are coming from a firm that used to have Kofax Power PDF.
    We decided to switch applications and go to Adobe since it integrates well with iManage. There is one feature that user's loved in Kofax which is the way to convert files from a PDF to another application just by Right-Clicking on a PDF on your Desktop for instance and converting it in to Word. You have it for converting Word, Excel, and so on to PDF. Why not include converting PDF in to other applications by right clicking. This way users dont have to open up the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?