Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. I'm not sure what the purpose of the constant changes to the program's interface is. Why was the toolbar moved from the right side to the left side? What does it mean? I have a problem with that. If I make a tutorial for colleagues at work, every change in the interface can be very confusing. It would probably be best to return the changes in the interface back to the original state.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The latest version is just bad. I don't understand why the UI could be changed to such an extent that it is no longer intuitive to use.

Please go back to the older version!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new toolbar that hovers on top of the document obscures the reading area on certain devices (like laptops with smaller screens and netbooks) especially when the comments pane is open. It's bizarre to me that Adobe didn't account for different use cases before implementing something like this. It's like whoever made this change viewed their 4k monitor at 100% without ever zooming in and said, "Yeah, this is good. No reason to view this in any other way."

Possible solutions.

1. Ditch the floating toolbar altogether. It seems pointless to be able to move the toolbar to a different area…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. new user interface is awful, please provide option to move toolbars back to top of page

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If I want to use these features (and I don't) I'll seek them out. Having to click through distracting dialogue boxes every time I open Acrobat is grating. Please stop using your product to advertise your product.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The AI Assistant is not something I am interested in. The button for it appears even though the feature is disabled and it is very easy to hit it, as it is right next to buttons I use all the time. I would like to make it go away, but that, I'm told by Adobe tech support, is impossible.

Having a feature that is still in beta and that is of no use to me brought to my attention so often is annoying. (It's the one colorful button in a corner of the screen where the USEFUL buttons are all…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat Export in Microsoft Word is not generating PDF's correctly.

For example. This page did not render correctly causing information being missed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you stop showing the "TRY IT NOW" option after it's been selected once, as it get REALLY FKING annoying happening EVERY TIME you open Adobe Reader... seriously we know there is a new feature. I'm not going to use it just because of the number of times it has annoyingly popped up and stopped me getting on with what I actually trying to do. I subscribe to avoid annoying pop ups...

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I genuinely am not enjoying the new UI on Adobe. It is clunky, time-consuming, not intuitive, and really quite difficult to navigate. I know it's new, but I've been using it for weeks now and really am struggling with it.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No matter which dictionanry I choose, or which preferences I set, it ALWAYS goes back to Arabic when I close and reopen Acrobat.
    When I try to edit a document or fill in a form, all the numbers are displayed in Arabic and I cannot change them into their European equivalent.
    I have been prompted for weeks to try the new form feature - well, as long as I have to deal with numbers in a non-European format, this feature does not do anything for me.
    The edited part of the document enclosed is highlighted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where are those buttons hiding now? There should be buttons to take you to the first or last page of a document. Previously you had to turn them on, but I can't find where to turn them on now with this awful UI. Someone mentioned finding a way to put it back to the old UI, how is that done?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put it back the way it was. Changing the way it looks does not help and makes it harder to use. I am wasting my time looking for stuff. This new interface sucks.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When placing my own digital certificate (with visible signature), there are three options:

1) editing not possible;
    2) edit the form and add further certificates;
    3) add notes, edit the form and add more certificates.

Unfortunately, the option 2) and 3) do not work properly, so when sending the PDF file that contains my digital signature and asking others to sign this document with their own certificates, the users are not able to proceed.

As I do need only one PDF file with all digital certificates within that file, is there any suggestion how to allow Acrobat Pro to run…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Acrobat UI no longer has the option to open to open multiple files in separate windows and defaults to multiple files as tabs in one window. I found the option of great use with older versions. Please bring back this option.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Le mieux - nouveau est parfois l'ennemi du bien

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WORST UPDATE EVER!!! Both me, vision impaired with a screen enhancer program, and my boyfriend, an IT Pro, sincerely HATE this new version after only a few hours. The shortcuts are ****, the buttons we used to navigate are gone or just moved to new positions (a.k.a. "the Microsoft disease" - new look, no new features), new shortcuts don't work (Next page by Arrow right? NOPE, does not work.) PLEASE implement an option to revert to the old layout/look, and FAST!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Last week's update was the worst of all (apart from the one to upgrade to the DC version). We work on macOS Ventura, Acrobat version 2023.006.20320. There's no scroll bar, you can't see your selections when you zoom in, it's like working blind. Pitstop tools are unusable. You have to cancel this update, go back. It's as if you don't care about the people who work with your applications, without taking their opinions into account. You never respond to feedback. Please cancel the last update!!!!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As of version (mac) 23.6.20320.0, the vertical scroll bars were removed, as confirmed by your support team.

Why oh why? This breaks workflows. Please add them back, or minimally add a preference to enable them.

(Note that they sometimes appear temporarily, but then disappear.)

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the look and feel with your latest acrobat reader just sucks ... in previous versions i was able to configure my tool-bar

for example add advanced search to the tool bar so i can access it just using one click, now i have click 3 times

same with lots of others usefull functions i am working with on a daily basis

you took them all away for me and millions of other users

what a waste of our time

at least give us the option to decide what we want to have in the toolbar and what not

this is…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?