Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7358 results found

1. My time zone is not in the drop down list of my settings for Adobe Acrobat online. I am requesting two features:

1. I would like to have my time zone added to the dropdown list in my settings (my time zone is Newfoundland).

2. I would like to have my time zone reflected in the audit report that is generated with a signed document.

Thanks,
    Kristine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In button actions, allow users to be able to create an action where if a button is pressed, text will appear. Please see the attached picture for further clarification.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bulk Send Identity Verification method not compatible with BioPharma settings enabled. Neither Acrobat Sign nor Phone authentication methods are allowed for Send in Bulk feature making it incompatible with BioPharma settings enabled. I cannot bulk send and also be Part 11 compliant with Adobe Sign. Please add this feature; it would make creating training records for my company much much easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please give me the option to remove the splash screen as before.
    in Adobe Acrobat Pro. I work with multiple documents I'd like to concentrate when I work, not get distracted or annoyed at having to close another window after opening up a pdf

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back the "History" function. I have been using Acrobat for 15 years, and used to use this ALL THE TIME.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add an option of the Hebrew language to the language of the application

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the "X" in the text Find box brighter. It is now dark grey and the box is black. Very difficult to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would it be possible to allow the filename to be renamed by double clicking in the top tab of the file or by other means without creating a duplicate file?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello
    I noticed problem with window for Acrobat Pro. After starting program I noticed problems with icons for minimize, maximize and close program. They disapear sometimes. When I'm resizing windows using boarder, icons from the top apear. Its very anoying bug because it's impossible to move window on my desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tracker and cloud based sharing are not compatible. There needs to be a clearer tracker functionality for shared Cloud based share. Needs to be clear for sender and reviewer.

There is an error if trying to initiate tracker on a cloud shared review.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sometimes PDF files contain fonts that is not currently installed, so I have to use another font which doesn't look nice. It is a good idea that Adobe Acrobat can extract those fonts for editing or adding new text in the same font, which is inclued in the PDF.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It should be possible to scale images proportional and scale them over the whole frame in forms. This is called 'Autofit' in indesign for example.
    See also the screenshot attached. Frame should be completly filled (left) but proportional (right). This would be really helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Most of the users want to convert Adobe PDF to Excel (XLSX and XLS) files. That's why we are introducing you a reliable Aryson PDF Converter software that easily converts your Adobe PDF files to Excel (XLSX and XLS) files. It also saves PDFs in other documents.

https://www.arysontechnologies.com/pdf-converter/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I tried using Acrobat Pro DC for the first time recently and I was shocked to learn that some key drag & drop functionality no longer exists in Actions. Drag and drop is a must-have. Also, I cannot edit actions imported from an earlier version of Acrobat Pro. The video at the following link shows what I can do in Acrobat X and what I can no longer do in Acrobat DC. There are also some other items that are missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNZ8EoDvPg

The drag-and-drop functionality is important for the tasks that I complete. Not being able to drag-and-drop files as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please bring back the shortcut key for replacing pages. It's a task that I'm sure is often used by many users, now however one needs to open the organize pages menu and than select it via the button which is far more time consuming than using the shortcut key.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On macOS we can set our own shortcuts to most application using the System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts> Application Shortcut tab.

This is a basic accessibility requirement to my mind, and if it doesn't exist already, it needs to exist.

But there needs to be Menu Bar commands in the Acrobat Menus to actually hook to that function in the first place. Far as I can tell Acrobat doesn't have menu commands to do that.

All the other Adobe apps I use in Creative Cloud suite (most of them) have a a command for that (shortcut "`"/"~" keys) but I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PA-LEASE! Turn off the "Renew Now" and "Activate" notifications. Our IT takes care any upgrade$, so I have no use for these time-burglar Notifications! Every other time I attempt to "Combine Files in Acrobat" (which I perform multiple times each day), one of these notifications pops up and I have to close it and close out of Acrobat Adobe and try again from my Explorer folder. It is very annoying, especially due to the fact that I cannot find any solution on Acrobats' support site. I am told to choose my profile dot, then select "Preferences", then "Notifications". I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The design of Adobe currently makes you click twice to view a pdf whenever more than one pdf is currently opened in Adobe. This is because Adobe has been designed with windows to recognize each pdf as another window of the program. Windows does this with all programs like chrome, excel, explorer etc. However, adobe is a paper viewer/editor program and all opened pdfs should be coded as tabs under one program because the primary purpose is for viewing. Other programs like excel are for input, explorer for browsing and opening, but adobe is for viewing and the pdfs should…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Turkish Airlines' cancellation policy guarantees that you will have an exceptional flight experience and can easily request a refund. Read the cancellation policies to learn your rights and get the most out of your flight booking.

Turkish Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy for group reservations may differ and are governed by group contracts.
    Once a ticket is purchased and reserved, the airlines don't offer refunds. This applies if the traveller books a flight that has restricted fare policies. Only future travel credit may be used to redeem the aforementioned refund.

When a reservation is cancelled, the airlines keep the money as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The e-signature process is not user friendly for two main reasons:

1) Once you have uploaded all signers and receivers and moved to indicate where to sign I have not found a way to go back to add a signer if I forgot one

2) If you have partially completed your e-signature form and have to move to another task it is impossible to save your partial work. For a complex form, this is very inconvenient. This is made even more so as after a certain time of inactivity, the system deletes all changes.

If these two aspects already have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?