Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. Unembedded font display exception

Symptoms:
    Open the uploaded file directly and you can see it intuitively
    There are two situations:
    ① Install the corresponding font on the computer, and the text will disappear
    ② The computer does not have the corresponding font installed, and the text will be replaced with another font

environment
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Version number: 22H2
    Operating system internal version: 19045.4170
    Acrobat version: 2021.001.201155 (note: this version number and previous versions are displayed correctly when opened. All versions opened after this version are incorrect, including all X64 versions)

Expected results
    I hope this bug can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the latest update, we are unable to add any other stamp to the customize toolbar except bates numbering. Please allow the customize toolbar to be more user friendly and allow custom stamps etc.. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow the "Take a snapshot" command to be added to the (Customize) Toolbar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Program fails to respond for almost a minute anytime the program is started. Seems to be related to something trying to access the Web, as it stays locked until the "Free 7-day trial" message shows up at the bottom left of the screen. I didn't authorize any kind of Web access and specifically do NOT want it to happen. Unacceptable behavior when all I need is a program to look at a PDF. About ready to find a different program. Acrobat never did this to me, can I go back 5 years to a good program?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please give me an option to enlarge text size so I can actually use your overpriced software. Otherwise, just make clear that you don't support those with poor vision. If you don't, that is fine. Just warn us so we know not to waste our money on your product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This issue has existed since I became in Accessibility professional 15 years ago. I'm sick of it. In order to pass PDFUA standards, bullets must be tagged separately as <Lbl>. When you convert a document to a PDF using pdfmaker, the bullets are not tagged. I then have to manually tag them, or use autotag. Related to this - why can autotag recognize and tag bullets, but pdfmaker cannot? Such an old, frustrating problem. C'mon Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I really loved the rounded edges of highlights. Now they are gone; highlight edges are not rounded anymore! Can you change it back to being rounded? or at least let the users decide on the highlighting edges?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 30 page document. Zoom into a table on a page.
    Select Print | More options | Current view .... can't - its greyed out???!

This document is well over 10 years old, and has never caused an issue with all prior versions of reader. Does improving the software mean a reduction in capability and a marked increase in advertising guff in Adobe language?

Disabled new Adobe.
    Opened document.
    Printed view as expected, no issues.

Regression test the rubbish you write and don't release it to your customers until it is at least as stable as what you replace.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recent file history was deleted after updating Acrobat app. This is not good. Ruduced productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am working within a form using the "Fill & Sign" feature when the software suddenly locks up and shuts down. This happens even while scanning documents. The same software behavior occurs. Lock & Drop! What is causing this glitch?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The user experience of using the Accessibility tags feature is unacceptably inefficient. Consider that the user might need to tag hundreds of documents, themselves hundreds of pages. Try this yourself, or observe someone else trying it. You should quickly see how unnecessarily slow and tedious the workflow is, using these tools. Dragging little tiny icons around in the sidebar panel is slow, difficult, and often inaccurate. There's no way to just click on something on the screen to indicate what it is and how it should be tagged. You can't draw an area around an image/caption. When the auto tag…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I do NOT wish to show my last name on comment bubbles. I have tired to update this several times. It does not keep the data even when I check the box for "make these properties default"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We don't want AI in use at our company. We should be able to turn it off for all users and not block domains as suggested by you support team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We would like to be able to modify the Menu drop-down options so the iManage buttons are not buried as a sub-menu under Plugins. Creating a specific iManage option under Menu or a separate tab would both work. We just need to make these menu items more visible for the users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

I'm working as a proofreader and I have used a lot the commenting feature to mark errors and point potential improvements to typesetter working in InDesign.

Especially useful was the feature of typing leading or trailing spaces in comments (e.g., in Add Text or Replace Text features) such that typesetter in InDesign can automatically apply my remarks to the book.

Recently, however, I've discovered that Adobe removed the possibility of leading/trailing whitespaces - see this page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html (and in an attached image).

It is not even possible to disable this "enhancement" somewhere in options. I (and probably a lot…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe, bring back the old Typewriter tool. We need a simple way to add text to an existing PDFs. The current workarounds of using the Edit Text or Add a Text Field tools are not the same and are far more cumbersome than the old Typewriter.

The problem with the "Edit Text" tool is that it attempts to edit ALL text in the PDF so often times when you try to add new text, it attempts to modify existing background text in the document.

The problem with the "Add a Text Field" tool is that you have to add, resize,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat on desktop should support night view like the mobile version. Drawboard PDF already have this beautiful and comfortable features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The AI needs to be upgraded to recognize photographs of frogs better than it already does. It knows that it is a frog, but what type of frog is it? I hope that the upgrade is in Java (not in C).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generative AI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I was having a problem renumbering pages so i started all over combining my files (that do not have page numbers or they don't matter in this operation). The very next step i tried to remove them and i get a message that there are no headers or footers to remove. my numbers are plain a day in red in a footer. i'm not using the Bates system, I'm simply numbering pages in a pdf created by combining files. I cannot remove them, i cannot add files and renumber as i've been able to do in previous version. I'm using…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?