Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10788 results found

1. Bazen, PDF dosyaları açarken donma yapıyor. "Yanıt vermiyor" uyarısı alıyorum.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. my old form changed with new update. It used to work great. Now when I request e-sign text box alignment and font size or something changes, so all text isn't visible and it is all left justified. See attached examples.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After setting Single Page Continuous scrolling in three separate places, nothing changes. I can't get the page layout to update to anything different than single page, no matter what I do. Please offer a fix or a document that clearly states how to adjust the page view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Arabic language is not written well, the letters are separated from each other

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I hate the new Adobe. It is very hard to use. The old version was very easy to use when editing a PDF. I have to do a lot of editing of handbooks. This new Adobe is a nightmare to edit handbooks. It is not users friendly at all. It takes me twice as long to edit. It is easier for me to convert everything over to a Word document edit it and then convert it back. I shouldn't have to do that. Why is there no undo button?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was told this is not possible on Macs any more, but PCs still can. Please bring this back to Mac OS.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. avete fatto un disastro: prima era molto più semplice e intuitivo specialmente la modifica dei testi (ora è impossibile aggiungere nuove linee, prende solo in modifica l'esistente). Si blocca per almeno 3 minuti all'avviod i qualsiasi documento, grafiche meno intutitive, ridateci il vecchio

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There's a reason corporations are moving wholesale to Bluebeam and ditching Adobe Acrobat. It's an awful pile of steaming poo in comparison. Bluebeam has infinitely more usability and utility. In Adobe, it takes a ridiculous amount of unintuitive clicks to get anything done, marking up or drawing anything with shapes is a clustercluck, just managing the organization of a document is a nightmare.

Do your research with users! this is your worst program.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Right click menu rework for tagging.
    2. I work primarily in tagging documents for accessibility, and I frequently use right click action menu to create a new tag. Sometimes over 100 individual uses on a document. There have been countless times where I accidentally click "auto-tag document" instead of "New Tag". I don't believe anyone auto tags a document from this right click menu and I believe it would be good to either remove it from the menu, or create some distance from regularly used features in that menu. This action cannot be undone with control + z and I always…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simple PDFs opening in Microsoft Windows are extremely slow to react to anything (Slow to print, edit and everthing else.) This lagging is 30 seconds to a minute before anything can be done. This is noted by all computers in our office.
    This has been going on for 2 days now. It is 12-19-2023. Adobe PDFs were very easy to work with prior to this week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I can't believe I'm paying this much every month when the program keeps crashing. It has been nothing but trouble for the past month.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It took me no less than 2.5 hours to edit a PDF, prepare the form and request signatures. It felt like I was using dial up internet and have never seen the spinning wheel of death that much since 1998. I am not sure what is happening with the programming but y'all need to speed this up because I do NOT have the time to waste just waiting for the program to respond to mouse clicks or keyboard clacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The older versions of Acrobat had the Page Naviagion region (number of pages of youir document, which page you were on, etc) on the default screen, on top and center. That was removed on the new version of Acrobat. Please restore that. It's omission basically makes Acrobat and Acrobat Reader useless!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Should be able to change the orientation of the toolbar allowing it to be in line with the text so it's not covering the beginning or end of multiple lines but is only covering one line in a top to bottom document that has no margins, like when zoomed in for reading

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At the moment, multiple documents needs to be combined if we want to send out multiple documents for signature. This is not ideal, I would prefer to have the ability to send one request (email) and request signatures on multiple files so that customer doesn't get bombarded if we need to send 5 documents for signature at the same time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please take a look at bluebeam, and see how well it works to mark-up documents, add text, signature, images, highlighting, drawing, and circling.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It "finds" lots of examples where the found text doesn't match the search for text - see screenshot as an example. It also misses actual occurrences of the search text - in the screenshot, "Article 50" exists much earlier in the document. You can see it also thinks there are over 7,000 instances of the search term in the doc - there are actually fewer than 100.
    To fix this I usually end up having to close and reopen the doc. It's an intermittent fault.
    I run Windows 11 on a PC.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Using the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Adobe Acrobat rarely, if ever, correctly auto-allocates tags to do a table. I know it is difficult to do so, and in most cases, I have to hardcode the table using the Reading order panel to make the cells using the paragraph button on the Reading Order panel. And then using new tags and the tags panel to hardcode a table into existence.

This takes a long time, especially as the new tags and paragraph text doesn't pop into the right space. I would like the ability to manually collate sections of text for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the scrolling on adobe acrobat for windows users is ridiculously frustrating. It goeas from 0 to 100 when using the mousepad. As soon as the bottom of the page is reached even by a pixel, it jumps to the next page. Adobe, realize that you control the way people read in the 21st century. Your adamance on having PDFs be the sole, and universal format entails a huge responsibility on making consuming digital prose EASY. Especially when people are struggling financially and youre charging 23 USD a month!!! Back in the day, people could print and collage or rearrange physical…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?