Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10760 results found

1. Allow simultaneous license activation on 3 devices. Limit it to Acrobat, or Acrobat Reader. Have the end user register their 3 devices.

As of 2020, many people work remotely and on multiple devices: tablet, laptop, desktop. Further many people switch between the two very rapidly - for example: An Architect may review designs on the desktop, switch to a laptop for a meeting and contract signature, leave the laptop at the office, and take the tablet to the field (with no internet/reception) to make in-field review. The software is known to close/freeze in order to check-in/validate online & switch device…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. category not found. Find text or tools not working use to work, but since the last update, cant find *! * poor.
    email yahuda101@gmail.com

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. InDesign creates PDFs with measurements to 4 decimal places.

Acrobat rounds all measurements to 3 decimal places.

We make print-ready files with measurements up to 1/32nd of an inch (0.03125"). That's 5 decimal places.

Many of our print vendors insist we use 5 decimal places. (But they accept InDesign only goes to 4.)

The issue is we go to edit things like Trim size or page size in Acrobat, and all those measurements are rounded to 3 decimals.

North American book production uses Inches for units. Our prepress production staff are now in the process of converting everything to Points,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the new version of Acrobat (just became available), the page control features need to be returned.

In the old version, the page controls toolbar could be docked at the top or made so it would appear at the bottom of the page when the mouse went near it. That option was incredibly useful, please bring it back. It allowed an easy single click to change how the page was viewed, either by making single page view, or page scroll, and also by allowing a quick button to view page thumbnails.

Also, in the new Acrobat, there doesn't appear to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Where is the name of the document shown after it has been scanned in and named? Up until this morning, when I named a document, the name would show clearly at the top of the Adobe page. That way the page can rest in the background while i enter it into a database, and I could see the name of the document. Now I cannot even see where the document name is located anywhere on the Adobe page. How is it that the name of the document showing up is suddenly a design flaw? Why must any change to any…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've been using Acrobat for 25 years and the current version is absolute junk, totally unworkable.
    It can't even scroll a pdf.
    Wheel of death constantly.
    Highlighing and comments take forever.
    How can you release and charge for such junk?

Up to date Acrobat Pro in 2023 Macbook pro.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please bring back the Print feature to print all documents in the portfolio at one time. The new update took this away.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The adobe support team has encouraged me to elevate this issue to the engineers in Adobe.

With Acrobat standard and Adobe for enterprise account, I can’t choose anywhere which language the recipient mails are sent in.
    All my account and system settings are for Norwegian, but often the recipient gets the emails in English, not in Norwegian.
    Further: it is not possible to see anywhere what language Adobe sends out the email in anywhere.

The Adobe support team has identified that it is possible to avoid sending email to recipients in english and get the correct Norwegian language, when choosing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Request : Please create a feature to show the last login date of the license users in the Admin Console portal. It will be easy for every organizations to perform license audit.

Every time, we're reaching the license users directly and we'll check whether they need the license or not. Due to this, some of the users are getting frustrated. So, we're checking with the license users for twice in a year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make a reliable way for users to set a default for either the "pan" or "text selection" tools. You will see both issues have been raised in online help forums and suggested on this platform.

I use Acrobat mostly for reading documents. I am so tired of inadvertantly highlighting text or selecting images every time I left click and drag the mouse in an effort to pan because the system defaults to the Select tool rather than the Pan tool.

YES - I have deselected "Always display the keyboard selection cursor" under Accessibility.

YES - I have selected "Make Hand…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. had to reinstall Acrobat DC and now a plug in that we use, all the icons in the menu are displayed as broken image icons. uninstalled both and reinstalled still no difference. Plug in is fine on 2023.003.20215 64bit, but on the 2023.003.20244 is where the issue is.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to RENAME a downloaded document and couldn't find any way to do so. It should be an easy function allowed with a right click. Saving a file with a name like: fileJmWj1R.tmp is not easily found at a later date. Not easy to distinguish what it is. And even when I save it to the cloud, it isn't allowing changes there. This is a real problem when working with many forms both original blank and completed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to be able to set primary language to Persian or Punjabi when the pdf is in those languages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I utilize this tool regularly for my clients and every single time it glitches and sometimes I even lose information that I spent an hour typing up and it will not save even if I have previously saved. This is very frustrating and making me consider a new platform!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In a multi-monitor setup, Reader remembers which monitor to open on for a specific document, but all new documents keep opening on a non-primary monitor. Reader needs to provide a preference for which monitor to open all documents on by default

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TEll us how often a user uses the products so we can effectively manage our licenses. Simple request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I Save As a PDF, an Adobe themed box appears where I click the relevant recent folder, only for it to open the usual Windows Save As dialog box. We don't need both, it should just go straight to the Windows dialog. The Adobe one is superfluous.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I recently had the "Request e-signatures" button load under my mouse cursor when trying to click on "View more" tools in the All tools sidebar.

I would like the area where the "Request e-signatures" to load in as the tools panel is loaded to reserve space for the e-signatures button. This would make it easier to click on "View more" without waiting for the e-signatures button to load as there is not a scroll bar on the tools panel until the signature panel is loaded.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like a shortcut to view two pages or even better set this a default setting. It is cumbersome and takes time to do this manually via MENU for every document. It would really help to:
    - Add this to the lower right side where the size options are
    - Allow to make this the default setting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?