Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Selectthe feedback forum for your product.
  • Browseideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • Ifyour feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enlarge Font on Recent Screen Please

The font on the "Recent" screen (where one views PDFs recently accessed) needs to be larger in my opinion. It was easier to read the screen before the update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple error messages

I'm getting errors when reading PDFs. All different sizes, all different sources.

"There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (109)."

"A number is out of range."

"There was an error while reading a stream."

"Please wait while the document is being prepared for reading."

"Out of memory."

It's a brand new Windows 10 machine with 8GB of RAM. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. How do I fix this issue? The program is essentially unusable at this point.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Constant crashes with Creative Suite 2018

After years of using Creative Suite with no problems whatsoever I recently installed Creative Cloud on my Mac High Sierra 10.13.5. From day one I have endured constant crashes with Indesign and I can forget trying to use Acrobat as it just crashes constantly. I deeply resent paying for this package when it is unusable. Very unhappy!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Pro DC subscription purchased, won't install

I paid $190 (inc. tax) on June 26 for Acrobat Pro DC - yet every time I open Acrobat, there's a little circle in the lower left hand corner saying "subscription expired" with a "buy" button beneath it - I want to know I have what I paid for!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong ICON - shows 3d paint instead of adobe ICON

Bug - Hello I've uninstalled and installed adobe DC and the Icon that shows up when open in Windows 10 is for 3d paint how do i correct this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have Multiple accounts

Sometimes people have two seperate adobe accounts on one computer. One for work and one personal account. we need to be able to quickly switch between accounts or be able to be signed in with different accounts on different adobe programs,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. trial expired for subscriber

No matter waht I do, Im stuck with " your trial is expired" Im a subscriber and I want to use the full features of acrobat dc. 2. FIX IT. 3. Windows. 4. Fixed. 5. Ive observed that this ****** me off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Acrobat crashes after upgrade to 18.11.20040.19174

After an upgrade to latest version 18.11.20040.19174 of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC was installed yesterday on my machine (Windows 10 Pro, version 1709) - Acrobat crashes 90% of times when trying to open any PDF file (sometimes it opens given file correctly and after closing the application and trying to open it again - it silently crashes). There is one third-party add-in installed that I'm using which worked fine so far, but now Acrobat crashes.

I can provide you with a crash mini-dump if you want (68MB as ZIP)

Event Log report data:
    Event name: APPCRASH
    Response: Unavailable
    Cab file…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Problem activating.

I never received my lic key after signing up through my creative cloud.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kevin,

I checked your subscription status and it seems normal at our end. And I see you have two machines activate with this Adobe ID. Would you let us know the current status at your end?

Thanks,
    Tariq

10. OMG pleased make the madness stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug Report - Acrobat DC opens, but nothing shows.

When opening Acrobat DC on Mac OS (High Sierra 10.13.3) the icon 'bounces' in the dock, shows that it's open, then is unusable. If I click the icon in the dock, nothing happens. If I control-click, and select 'Show All Windows', a blue halo appears where an application screen should be, but there's nothing there. When selecting a PDF to open, if Acrobat is 'open' nothing happens. If it is not, it goes through the normal startup with the bouncing icon in the dock, then nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few different times now, as…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ACCESSIBILITY

Every time I try to access my adobe document cloud I'm constantly having to sign in and most of the time it doesn't even open.I mostly use ADOBE for work and it becomes very FRUSTRATING when i try to work and I can't access my documents!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I do not want new windows for each document

I want tabs back, I don't want multiple PDF documents opening up new windows. This is so important to me I purchased another product and convinced my company IT department to replace my Adobe license with that product.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. error report 0xc0000022

Every time I open Adobe I get the error code 0xc0000022 and a message window saying the application didn't open properly and Adobe is unresponsive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your Free Trial is not inspiring

Just wasted over an hour of my life trying to check out the free trial. It just freezes up and I wasn't able to actually try anything out. Doesn't inspire me to purchase the product.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Acrobat is invasive, like spyware now. Why does it install a "helper" in my startup items?

It would be nice if Acrobat was not so cloud dependent, not always needing updating, not always trying to install "helpers" on my computer, etc. Given Adobe's track record with security, I don't want my computer constantly tethered to your mediocre service.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add STATUS column back to the dashboard

Please add the STATUS column back to the Admin Dashboard. When invitations to user are pending, Admins need to see that. If the user does not accept the invite in a specific amount of time, we re-assign the license to someone who will use the software.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Absolutely Unusable

I am running Windows 10. Since the last Adobe Acrobat Pro update, the program has been absolutely awful. Opening a document is a minute long process much less doing anything else to it. I had to download another program to be able to view PDFs for work. Very frustrating. Been like this for at least a month.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe XI-Professional-MAC Version 11.0.23 Crash

Adobe XI-Professional-MAC Version 11.0.23 is craching after an update of MAC OS High Sierra Version 10.13.2 (17C88). Some times it fails while saving files other than desktop and most of the time system crahes while signing the document.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pdf trial did not activate - already pre-existing annual purchaser

cannot activate acroat dc pro - with existing account keeps going back to Trial expired - buy, i am an annual customer already. Tried to contact live person, held on phone 20+ plus minutes, transferred and have been holding 49.51 minutes so far. Agent said "do not hang up" will take longer. This is ridiculous.. Adobe has no problem in collecting my annual fee for these services, i should have no problems in having full accessibility. What's up Adobe???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base