Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10717 results found

1. I just opened Acrobat, and it gave me another "look what's new" popup. Every time it does this it freezes for a good minute. I have three new computers, the one I am using is a i7 12th gen 1280, with 32 mb of ram. So, not a slow computer by any means, and yet this mild distraction is very frustrating, especially for power users, who are the ones who are going to recommend your products. Instead of listening to us, it appears Adobe is running further down this rabbit hole. It should be mentioned that other companies who are…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Document Properties Initial View setting: If set to "Two Up (cover page) the document will not open as Show Cover Page in Two Page View. This View setting has to be chosen every time a document is opened, regardless of what the Document Property is set for.
    PLEASE FIX!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The "Save as" option used to be accessible under the "File" menu, and your online instructions for Adobe Acrobat (May 2023 version) still give those directions. But the "File" menu no longer exists on my (apparently online" version and has been replaced with "All tools". The "Save" option on the top of the page does not give a "Save as" option, but I finally located it under "Menu". Thus far, your new "improvements" are anything but....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The "new acrobat" doesn't seem to allow customizing the toolbar with toolbar buttons. Only "commands" can be added, not interface buttons such as Two-Page View, Single-Page Scrolling, etc. This is a major deficiency!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ActionScript disappears randomly and need to reimport frequently - disrupts productivity. This worked OK until a month or two ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since the latest update, whenever I print a report to pdf from QBO or Gusto, all the landscape orientated pages are changed to portrait orientation. This means that I need to manually go into each report and change the orientation or the pages are now sideways. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please can I request the option to apply a watermark to more than every other page. I have multiple users who need watermarks applying to every 3 or 4 pages to complete mail merges and there is no other method to do this. We used to use Nitro pro which could do this in seconds. This is frustrating from a business view as we deal with multiple clients who pay for our time and this is viewed as a waste of our time.
    We did find a method but it takes well over an hour to sort everything and isn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STEPS TO REPRODUCE

• Install Acrobat DC on Windows 11 using Creative Cloud client.
    • Open PDF
    • Go to Print production tools.
    • Click Preflight

ENVIRONMENT

• Windows 11 64-bit.
    • Have tried physical machine and virtual, Windows Pro and Home, Service pack 1000.22638.1000.0 and 1000.22636.1000.0.

EXPECTED RESULT

• Preflight window opens, listing various preflight options & profiles.

OBSERVED RESULT

• Preflight window (without profiles) opens in background, but is immediately followed by an error message: "Unable to copy the user specific preferences:" and an OK button. Clicking the OK button closes the Preflight window.
    • Trying repeatedly to open the Preflight panel eventually leads to an empty…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe reader desktop (read a cloud file) can not maintain highlight mouse like web ver after a highlight been made, It always change back to default mouse

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My company purchased an Acrobat Sign Enterprise package in March 2022. Since then we have applied AS to an integral business document. The document did not require setting up a Workflow but has worked successfully with Adobe Sign. As an administrator for our AS account, I can say with confidence that the main feature that attributed to the successful application of AS to this document is the option to “modify an agreement” before signed by the first signor.

We are now exploring Adobe Sign Workflow to apply to several other business documents and create a more user-friendly platform for obtaining…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Kindly allow to save more signature template (currently only 2)
    As some people might have more than 2 style of signatures.

AND will be even better before we close Adobe Acrobat Pro,
    ask user if we want to add our signature before closing the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include Visio files in the files that can be right-click converted to PDFs from Windows Explorer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are looking a solution to block the signed document print on PDF printer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We are looking a solution to block the signed document print on PDF printer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why is my PC (RTX 3080/Ryzen 5800X) able to run Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign simultaneously without a hiccup. But the minute I open Acrobat Pro (64-bit) it begins to stutter and lag. For example, I close everything on my PC, open a PDF file, try to resize the window, and I have to wait 2-3 seconds for the window resize animation to occur. This animation is fluid for all my other Adobe applications, so why does it only happen with Acrobat Pro? Please, please, PLEASE give Acrobat Pro a stability/performance update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I not sure, recently, adobe set the reader as adobe acrobat DC and the same name with the adobe acrobat DC pro (subscription) and it is kind of sad that developer of adobe dont think of people who just need a reader, sometime swing the adobe subscription licenses to share between the staff. The tech support said adobe acrobat DC reader is part of the adobe acrobat DC pro.

So why we cannot have Adobe acrobat DC reader and adobe acrobat DC pro application in 1 machine. Why.. in the old DC version we are able to use as reader…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The now "old" Acrobat used to show a big lock icon on a locked PDF, above the page display column. VERY useful. Now with the new and "improved" interface, that icon is gone. How about bringing that back, JUST so one can tell at a glance the security status of a PDF. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This desktop app for adobe pro is so glitchy. I can't make more than 2 changes without the entire thing freezing and then quiting. It is so slow and frustrating to work on PDFs and edit them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow the user to copy the Acrobat version number from the display window that pops up when the user mouses on menu > Help > About Acrobat (in Pro, Continuous Release I Version 2023.003.20244 I 64-bit). Currently any mouse action on that display window causes the window to disappear. For instance, it could be done by allowing (a) a right click on that window to "copy product name and version number" or (b) allowing the user to select the name and version number, then right click > copy (or ctl-C).

That would enable more accurate reporting of bugs and feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?