Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10846 results found

1. Add an option to preferences in the desktop app to enable autoending sessions on closing the application - i have installed on 3 or 4, mm maybe 5 machines and Adobe licensing WF stopped working error gets incessant if forget to logout of the desktop app before closing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe on Mac keeps saying "unidentified error" when trying to combine .PNG files. It also won't let me combine as a portfolio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Croatia has been recognized by World for more than 2 decades and you guys still didn't implement your softwer to recognize all alphabets from multiple countries just like Croatians ć, č, đ, š and ž. OCR failed miserably not recognizing any of these letters. It's time to do smth about it guys...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In a research article with two columns, selecting one column will also select the other. This is a bug that has appeared with this new version. Please fix. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Looking for the converter to convert the OLM file for Mac in 2023. Then you must need to converter that allow you to convert the OLM file without any limitations then you must know about the best converter for Mac.

So, here I m suggesting you the best OLM converter of 2023. Which I suggest you after using the some other OLM converters. To convert the OLM files effectively you must need to download the Data Recovery Freeware OLM Converter. But, why I recommending you this because this tool comes with the best GUI/UI. However, this OLM converter allow you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This product, which costs a lot in price, keeps freezing up on me, is very slow, and does not properly work. For all the money you take from people for this software subscription, it has only gotten worse in terms of product quality over the years. I do not work with software this terrible. I will be looking for alternatives because not only does this product not deliver what it's supposed to, it actually undermines productivity. Like, right now, instead of working like I am supposed to, I am spending my time explaining to a billion-dollar company why its product…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use Acrobat to assemble documents, collect signatures, and to organize paperwork, especially for business and professional licenses. I would like the ability to make a Table of Contents so that I could easily navigate different sections (like chapters) of a document, rearrange sections/chapters, export, etc. Even a Table of Contents from Bookmarks would be helpful, but I would like to be able to tag multiple pages in a single bookmark as a section/chapter. This would be an important accessibility feature, too--beyond just making organization and editing more efficient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BazaarPlace.cc is a forum dedicated to making money on the internet, various earning schemes, IT issues, and much more. also, talk about hacking methods, hacking E-books, and hacking videos.

https://bazaarplace.cc/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Running Acrobat 2023.003.20215 under Windows 10. I'm finding that in existing documents with Alternate Description for Links (see TagProperties1.jpg), if I run the Preflight to Set Content keys of Link Annotations this autopopulates the Alternate Description for Links with the content of the Link tag (see TagProperties2.jpg). However, the alternative text is still there and visible in the Tag Element (see Tag_Element.jpg). The full alternative text is read by Assistive Technology (in this case, "Superscript 6. Links to Cardiac Rehabilitation to Support Recovery From Cardiac Events reference item 6." The shortened version "6" is not read even though…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When adding "Rich Media" to a PDF one cannot include text with the button to play the Sound or Video no matter what size the "box" with the button is made. Would be good to have this option and not just including a "poster" - which I take to be some sort of art - with the button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello. For the latest version (23.0) of Adobe Acrobat, I found it is not possible to change the distance between the Thumbnail Images. The distance right now is too large, especially when I have more columns (See my screenshot attached). Compared with the earlier versions, this new feature is really not very helpful. It is quite inefficient to overview many pages together. It would be helpful to include an extra conntrol parameter to not only change the sizes of the Thumbnail Images but also their in-between distances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comment résoudre le problème 'Le fil d'actualité Facebook n'est pas disponible pour le moment'

Facebook est une application où vous pouvez lire des actualités en plus de vous divertir ou de vous connecter avec des amis. Cependant, les choses deviennent compliquées lorsque vous essayez de consulter votre fil d'actualité et que vous découvrez que celui-ci n'est pas disponible pour le moment. Voici les étapes à suivre pour résoudre ce problème :
    1. Vérifiez votre connexion Internet
    2. Redémarrez votre téléphone portable
    3. Actualisez la page du fil d'actualité
    4. Vérifiez l'état du serveur Facebook
    5. Fermez puis rouvrez l'application Facebook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update has a bug - when I rotate the doc & send it for e-sign, it rotates back - therefore I cannot get the signature in the correct spot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show an option to not show a confirmation dialogue when deleting a page from a multi-paged pdf. Deleting pages from combined pdf documents is a dialy routine for me and after so many years it is pretty annoying to always use my mouse to go click OK. It's a small thing to program, so please people vote it up, it would my life easier. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dear Adobe Team,

I'm writing to request a new feature for Adobe accounts. When sharing an account, it currently shares all documents in the account with everyone that has access. However, there are certain cases where we want to limit visibility of the documents that a person can see.

Therefore, I would like to suggest adding an option for the user to determine which documents in the account have visibility and can be seen by other users. This would provide a more secure and controlled environment when sharing an Adobe account without sacrificing convenience.

I hope you consider my suggestion…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter Tool - a perfect and smart utility to migrate Lotus Notes database to Outlook PST file format including all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items along with attachments. It is a very simple GUI, everyone can easily use and perform the conversion process without having technical skills. This software allows users to batch import NSF files to Outlook PST file format without Outlook installation. This software also supports various file formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, DOC, RTF, Office 365, IMAP, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, etc. It was compatible with all the latest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really don't like the new Acrobat Reader user interface.
    The Reader is a simple program, so why complicate things by moving menus around etc (and then not allowing them to be moved back)
    The traditional interface has remained largely unchanged for 25+ years, so why change it now?
    If Adobe really think Acrobat needs a new interface, then please keep the old one handy. I've already changed mine back to the orginal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can you improve your life?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The major name in Electronic Signatures has the ability to place a field that you can draw in. I would Adobe Sign to add this field type to their platform.

We would like to use this feature as a solution for when multiple people are collaborating on a document in person and allow for people in the room to initial their approval on each line item rather than have to email the document to each user to review separately.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. While creating a new bookmark put the destination page number somewhere in its name so I know where it is by looking at it in the list. Maybe suffix the name (which the user enters) with page number, separated by a hyphen, eg, "Rio Accord - p.34" to indicate that this bookmark was created on page 34. Offer the semi-completed name (eg, "- p.34") with the page number already in it to the user to complete (eg, by inserting "Rio Accord") during bookmark creation. This would give a good idea of where the various topics I marked lie in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?