Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10844 results found

1. How to fix cloud storage that doesn't synch? https://stuccorepairsarasotafl.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Having a correct as you type feature would be incredibly useful. With the option to add your own words. This is a feature present across other Adobe programs and will be beneficial in Acrobat comments too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would like to request Adobe Sign product development consider enhancing the editing capabilities of both the “Request e-signatures” workflow as well as the “Publish/Create a web form” workflow. These flows both use a similar/identical initial screen which identifies the recipients or participants in the flow as well as “counter signers” and “CC” participants.

It would be ideal if almost any field on this initial screen could be modified later after it had been initially entered. We find that very often after we have moved on to the “preview & add signature fields” screen(s) we discover something that needs to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Everytime I open a pdf that I've saved from Word as a pdf; Adobe shows the name of that file as "September 30, 2010" regardless that the file has a different name. This has become especially disruptive in dealing with Signatures, because it looks like I keep sending out the same file name, and I have to rename it when it's completed.

And when submitting this.. Adobe won't recognize my registered name and password that I've been able to log into adobe with on the next tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why did your programmers decide that the Adobe Creative Cloud is no longer accessible to Adobe Acrobat Pro paying customers? First, you raise the price, then you update the program and took away the title bar—horrible new design. Now, you are taking away access to the Adobe Creative Cloud. Please respect all of your paying customers by keeping our access to the Adobe Creative Cloud possible. We are paying more money for less accessibility to Adobe products. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Endless nonsense issues about some "cash app", registering Google Drive, Verizon password… Even tried flagging them but they're still there over 24 hours later; clearly no-one even at Adobe gives a rat's a-hole about this place.

What a great environment.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email doesn't show up in my sent folder in Outlook till I switched back to old version of Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.616.100 (Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wer hat sich denn bitte diese neue Oberfläche nach dem letzten Update ausgedacht?
    Es ist so schlimm. Alles, was ich im Schlaf konnte, muss ich jetzt erstmal umständlich suchen.
    Warum sind die Werkzeuge plötzlich auf der linken Seite?
    Wie kann ich oben die Schnellleiste mit meinen Favoriten belegen?
    Was für eine Verschlimmbesserung

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a keyboard shortcut to digitally sign a document. Every day I have dozens of documents I need to apply a digital signature. I have to click Certificates then the Digitally Sign button. With a keyboard shortcut I could incorporate it into a Dragon Script, and then I think it would also be available to use in the Action Wizard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is not an idea, it is feedback, but if you want it in the form of an idea, how about making sure that your sharing/collaboration functionality works. I shared with 3 people, went on to make comments and add pages to the document and when I closed out, all the new information was gone. The first time I clicked on save, I was required to give it a different name and then it didn't bring over the shared people.

Also, while working on making things work, I spent 10 minutes trying to get to a place where I could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot get rid of the panel and continue preparing a form after clicking the X to close the panel. When I close the panel, it goes to Edit mode which does nothing for me. So, then I hit prepare a form mode then that huge panel shows up again. I do not need this panel to prepare my form all the time. What I do need, is to be able to see the actual pdf page zoomed in and all my thousands of small fields that I can see and adjust.
    In the previous version, I was able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't want to EVER see Bookmarks on any PDF ever again in my entire life. I DEMAND that you give us the option to TURN OFF BOOKMARKS. Many people have told you, time and time again, and YOU DO NOT LISTEN. FIX IT.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe used to close after quick print. In the latest version there is a bug that keeps Acrobat open. This is nuisance when printing lots of documents.

More info can be found here.
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/adobe-stays-open-after-quick-print/td-p/13068306

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Kindly allow to save more signature template (currently only 2)
    As some people might have more than 2 style of signatures.

AND will be even better before we close Adobe Acrobat Pro,
    ask user if we want to add our signature before closing the file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The floating toolbar is ALWAYS in the way. Users should be able to hide or at least MOVE and CHANGE Orientation. For example, documents converted from powerpoint to pdf. I need the entire horizontal field to view, not the top or bottom. I should be able to move the toolbar there. Or just stick those functions on the right hand toolbar, there is a lot of empty space. By the way, I have a Mac and F8 doesn't work to hide the toolbar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. marquee zoom is a critical tool that should be accessible from the quick access tools or pinned somewhere on a tool bar. in the new update on windows 11 this is not possible and marquee zoom can only be activated from the drilling down through the drop down menu each time you need to use it, which is constant for me. in general this release makes it very difficult to set up the interface for efficient use in different work flows. other tools like the print snapshot seem to just be gone. print snapshot is another very useful tool that…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To customize a virtual store, you can follow these general steps. I'll use a hypothetical example of customizing a virtual store using a popular e-commerce platform like Shopify:

1. Choose Your E-Commerce Platform:

Start by selecting an e-commerce platform that suits your needs. Popular options include Shopify, WooCommerce (a WordPress plugin), Magento, BigCommerce, and Wix.
    2. Set Up Your Store:

Configure basic store settings, such as your store name, business information, and currency.
    3. Select a Theme:

Choose a visually appealing and responsive theme for your virtual store. Many e-commerce platforms offer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an option to preferences in the desktop app to enable autoending sessions on closing the application - i have installed on 3 or 4, mm maybe 5 machines and Adobe licensing WF stopped working error gets incessant if forget to logout of the desktop app before closing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe on Mac keeps saying "unidentified error" when trying to combine .PNG files. It also won't let me combine as a portfolio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?