Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10534 results found

1. • We have password protected PDF file and it is still allowing users to export into word file.
    - When we open that file in "Adobe Reader" and try to export the pdf in word, system is showing an error saying that "The file cannot be converted because it is password protected"
    - However, the same file when we open it in "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC", it is allowing the same file to exported in word file.
    • Our customer wants to prevent their legal pdf documents from being exported in any other file.
    • So is there any way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to use Adobe Acrobat as a text editor as well. Since Adobe doesn't have any software that does this. And Adobe Acrobat, when

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you please have the ability to unmerge check boxes that are copy and pasted on a form. At the moment this then means if someone checks box 1, box 2 will also be checked by default. Rather than having to put a unique identifier in, it would be handy if there was a way to say I am doing multiple check boxes apply a new code to each unless specified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I paste a big bullet list into a new .PDF, or save it from a word doc, I go to move some of the bullet points around, only to find that you've made them all the same object. and there's NO WAY to add or remove lines of text or images from a larger object. At all. You have to manually delete it, and copy the image or text, create a new text box, then paste it far enough away so it doesn't again get lumped in with the rest of the stuff on the page.

How is there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recent tooltip said something like.
    "Did you know that you click the "Text" button to enter text in a form?"
    Actually I did, since I've been using Acrobat for 20 years.

Stop wasting my time, get out of my way, and let me do my job. If you think you know the right time to tell me a new feature, you don't. You don't know what I'm doing, you don't know what I know. If I need help finding new features, I will decide that on my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I share many documents for comments, do changes, reshare etc. In one month I could have about 10 documents shared. And to stop access to these documents so further comments don't get made on older versions i need to unshare it. However, at the moment i can only unshare one document at a time. Could we please make it that we could select multiple documents and unshare at ONCE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In an earlier version of DC I could erase the wrong information in paint, save and close that page. Go back to the original document. I try this with this new version but DC can not open MS paint at all.
    OS version: Win11 21H2
    Adobe version: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.001.20149

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The device limitations (can't have two or more devices per account) is not feasible for an agency with devices at a time. I spoke with someone from Adobe, and they said we could up just Adobe Acrobat and that would solve the problem. But we're still having to kick off devices.

We need to have a solution so more than two people can view PDF's at one time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A few days ago Adobe Acrobat updated, and now the File > Save As dialog box comes up blank. Now I am reduced to just saving the file and then saving it to a another file pathname using Windows Explorer. :-(

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Roland,

Thanks for trying out the latest update and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are investigating the issue and will release a fix soon.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. I would love it Adobe would save my username and password information when I login to CC services on my Mac and Macbook Air. No other native application I use makes me enter my credentials every login attempt.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WHY DOES THE HIGHLIGHTER KEEP DISAPPEARING? THIS IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING AND PREVENTS ME FROM MOVING FORWARD WITH MY WORK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would be extremely helpful to have "dynamic" (for lack of a better term) paragraph fields, that do one or both of the following:

1. The field expands as the person filling out the form enters text that extends beyond the pre-set dimensions

and/or

1. Automatically reduces the font size to fit the field if the person filling out the form enters text that threatens to extend beyond the pre-set dimensions of the field.

If this feature exists and I am missing something, please feel free to comment and let me know!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The PDF Recovery Tool is a one-stop solution to retrieve your lost PDF file data. This utility allows recovering corrupted and damaged PDF Files. Furthermore, it offers two modes of recovery: standard mode and advanced mode. The software works with multiple versions of Windows OS and PDF files generated by Adobe Acrobat variants.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/pdf-recovery-tool/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Download the free demo versions of SYSessential PST Duplicate Remover. The demo version is the best way to assess the key ability of the program A simple and interactive application to remove duplicates from PST with high speed and top accuracy. It is a significant or mandatory requirement of the application. Before you install the app on your Windows, make sure it functions properly or has no error. Fix any issue before running the app. It removes duplicates from email properties, tasks, and events. Thus, it helps to reduce the size of PST files by removing unnecessary data.

Follow this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. After applying Bates numbering, the file is saved over the orignal immediately without the option of doing Save As to create the new file. You shouldn't have to go to the options dialog box every time to make sure your original file isn't saved over, or you shouldn't have to create a copy of the file first. You shoudl be able to open original file, apply Bates, then so File save as to create the new file. Performing a task should never immediately save over a file.
    Request is: don't save over original opened file after applying Bates. Let the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With the newest features and technology, Bellsouth Email is without a doubt one of the best email service providers. It has a user-friendly interface, which helps to explain why it is becoming more and more popular among users all around the world. Due to its most recent partnership with telecom goliath AT&T, its user base has expanded. The amount of inquiries regarding Bellsouth email login, creation, access, or Fix Bellsouth email not working, however, has increased significantly in recent years. Here, we'll examine a couple solutions to these problems.

Using the same password for both the app and the email…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On split file one should be able to say split into A4 size. That'l be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Acrobat Reader DC 22.001.20117 completely freezes in this scenario:
    * deselect from the signature validation preferences "Verify signatures when the document is opened";
    * open a signed document and validate the signature(s) (tested using "Validate All".
    The only way is to close it from the Task Manager.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When opening the attached PDF Acrobat DC on Windows and Mac don't display the image. Sometimes they also report an error: There was an error while reading a stream. I haven't been able to reliably get it to report that error.

To reproduce open the PDF in Acrobat DC. There should be a large photo filling the page. Instead the image isn't loaded and the background is white. If you load the PDF in any other PDF viewer you will see the image.

Reproduced in MacOS 12.3.1 and Acrobat DC 2022.001.20112 and Windows 10 running Acrobat DC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?