Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. print secured PDF fails in latest Acobat Pro build

New issue with Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20098.
    I am on Mac Mojave, 16.16.7
    Attempting to print a college transcript from Parchment, a Secured PDF. Document Properties, Security tab says Printing should be allowed, but printing fails with "There were no pages selected to print" - see attached screenshot. My office mate has version 2019.010.20071 and can print this document no problem. This is the second bug I have found in this build.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. url's to jpegs or .psd files

Hi, I have hundreds of url's and need to save them as the jpegs each URL does belong to our catalogue, and I am assuming there is a straightforward way of converting them with some batch action?

To be clear I am converting multiple URLs to jpegs or .Psd files and am looking to do it in a batch process

There must be a way

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot open embedded pdfs in word

working on windows but I am on Mac

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share & Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe sign not working for 2 days now!

Adobe sign not working for 2 days now! Last Adobe rep said system was under maintenance?? This can't be right. I'm dead in the water without this!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. signing in everytime I open program

WE paid for a subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC why do we have to sign in each time. Adobe needs to fix this. Oh the days we had a CD to install and never had these problems. Also my boss has that same problem with our Photoshop and Indesign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Highlight Issues

Every time I want to highlight something, the highlighted words are non-continuous, it is very laggy and only highlights part of the text I've selected, such as a few letters. It is very annoying as I am a student and highlighting the key points during lectures is very important for my studies. Hope that Adobe can fix this as I really like Acrobat's full compatibility with PDF files but I would like to have seamless highlighting as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Convert, not embed, email attachments (carry over attachment into the converted PDF)

Attachments need to be converted to be included and placed behind the email. Email + attachment in one PDF, not embedded. As previously noted, this is a very important feature for law firms.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tab order not working correctly

My tab order is correct under "prepare form" but when I preview it is incorrect. The issue occurs when I tag the document. I am unable to change the tab order. If I try to change the reading order by dragging items around other items will jump around and it creates a mess that's worse than what I started with. I have to choose between an untagged pdf that is a fillable form with correct tab order or a tagged pdf that is still technically a fillable form, but with a weird reading order and tab order. Please fix this.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding speaker-notes to a PDF so that only the presenter could see them in a presentation or a slideshow mode.

Adding speaker-notes to a PDF so that only the presenter could see them in a presentation or a slideshow mode.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe Sign doesn't work properly when the requester forgot to sign first

When the requester forgot to sign, all the other participants will see a blank form and cannot sign. The only solution is to cancel and create a new request.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time saving toolbars

Give us more useful Toolbar with plenty of stuff - must make endless useless clicks to access simple things. Just to Open a page needs 2 clicks! This wastes time. Hover over text that fan open files would help.

This is a terrible product to use - thank goodness for the free stuff Foxit and PDF Creator. Not user friendly and pro-production at all.

228 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  31 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Zoom Tools

Where did the zoom tools go? They used to be visible in the main tool bar... I mean, I get there are other ways to zoom in and out of my pdf, but why remove such a common functionality? Please bring them back.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for Reaching out to us for your concerns.
    We have not removed the zoom tools from the main toolbar and those are already there.

I assume you might have undocked the Toolbar so you may be getting a black floating window over the document area which would be having the zoom tools.

I would request you to kindly Dock it back to the Main toolbar by clicking the rightmost icon from that floating window.

Also, if this is not the case i would request you to kindly do a right click on your main toolbar and select “Reset Toolbar” from the context menu. (This way your main toolbar will get back to the default state which would anyways be having the Zoom tools.

Let me know if this fixes your concern

Thanks
    Ayush Jain

14. Adobe is slow to open

Upon first start up Adobe is slow to respond. Contacted support with no help. It looks like Adobe struggles to connect my account to the cloud. I do not log out ever, nor do I log in. I am the only one in the office that struggles with it being slow to open. I end up having to keep the program open all day so I don't have to wait 30 sec for it to finally connect each time I open a PDF. I cannot find a feature that will keep me logged in so I don't have to keep…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recording notes

I have an idea that will help students such as me and a lot other:
    Which is doing an option to record a note and I write a lot of notes that waste my time that i can explain faster in a record or sometimes it's hard to write the idea wont be clear as recording it as i depend totally on studying on acrobat
    I really hope considering my idea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave

1. "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave

2. Open Acrobat Pro. Go to file > Open Recent File > View All Recent Files

3. OS X Mojave 10.14.1 - this issue appeared after I upgraded to Mojave

4. Should open a list of files previously accessed

5. Actually gives the SBOD and causes Acrobat Pro to become unresponsive

.txt file attached with the system report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email from PDF

Why can't we email from the PDF like we use to. If I pull up a PDF and want to email it to another person it does NOT give me access to our Outlook email contacts to select a person to choose from. It only give me our internal email addresses. No Bueno. What am I doing incorrectly if it is still an option.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Staple" or "group" pages within a PDF.

"Staple" or group pages to keep specific pages in a multipage PDF together. User is warned if trying to edit the stapled pages but can override if required. Selecting one page in a stapled group would select all pages of the group for moving, extracting, deleting, etc., with warnings. Access to act on specific group page page could be enabled with alt, multiple pages in the sub group with alt-shift or ctrl-shift. Prompted by: similar subdocuments were combined into a larger PDF, but the naming of the subdocuments may make it unclear where new additions should be placed.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Acrobat DC crashes when saving PDF

Acrobat DC (continuous release) crashes itself and Chrome and Edge whenever trying to "Save" or "Save as" a PDF downloaded.
    Also crashes itself when trying to save PDF from Outlook email attachment. This has been going on for several weeks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using
    Also some sample PDFs with which you are facing this issue.

20. Acrobat Pro DC rotation double-click bug

When in the "Organize Pages" view, you can hover your cursor over a single page and a toolbar appears beside the page, giving you the option to Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Delete, or Insert. However, this toolbar does not intercept mouse clicks from passing through to the thumbnail of the page. So say your page needs to rotate 180 degrees, and you quickly click one of the rotate icons twice. If the thumbnail view of the page is behind the icon (for instance, an 8.5x11 page in landscape), then the thumbnail interprets the double-click as a command to open that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base