Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Text field > action > reset form: New text fields added are automatically added to the list and DEFAULT AS SELECTED

BUG: Text field > action > reset form > Make selections: New text fields added after the fact are automatically added to the list as they DEFAULT AS SELECTED. They should default as not selected as they did not exist before the field was made.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hand tool not staying selected as default

Hi!

Somewhere in the latest releases within past 1-2 months, my Acrobat Pro DC lost abiltiy to select Hand tool (Pan tool) as default. My current version is 2021.011.20039.

It used to remember when I close and open document which tool is selected. Now it always defaults to Selection Tool no matter how many times or which way (i.e. right click -> Pan tool) I choose the Hand tool. I want the Hand tool to be the default.

It also switches back to Selection tool if I enter the "edit text and images" mode and then exit the mode (not…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to Merge vCard Files into One?

Want to merge vCard files into One? If you are examining a suitable method, then you are definitely in the right spot. Here we have a perfect solution that helps to combine numerous VCF files.

User Concern

Last week, I determined to merge several vCard contacts into one file, but I could not find a proper way to do this. I never believed that I could face many challenges in encountering the right system for combining VCF files. Can anyone assist me to combine all my vCard data files into one file, is there any solution?

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/merge-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One time edit on multiple text fields / other fields Properties

I would like to request for multiple fields edits in one go.

I use InDesign to create digital forms. After exporting the work, I opened the PDF in Acrobat. In my example, I have 4 rows of Date of Birth. I usually edit the DoB to custom dd/mm/yyyy. Acrobat as it is today, only allows me to edit the field one cell at a time which in my case I have to edit 4 times. Imagine if I have a table with 20 date of birth cells. That's 20 edits!!

I would like the ability to select all 4 cells…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Risk OLM to PST Converter

try this one vMail OLM to PST Converter tool that can helps all Outlook users to fix high-risk OLM file data as well as good process to convert the large OLM file data into multiple file formats such as new healthy Outlook PST file, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, and MBOX file formats with entire all complete mailbox items, Meta data, and complete emails attachments etc.
    Get more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/blog/methods-to-convert-outlook-olm-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Security & Digital signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Import Outlook OLM into Mac Mail

You can get the best deal on vMail OLM to PST Converter Software manual arrangement which can without much of a stretch relocate all OLM file into Outlook PST, including emails, contacts, and schedules from Outlook for Mac OLM documents to MS Outlook PST documents. It upholds all update windows OS rendition and MS Outlook variant, and you can undoubtedly save various organizations like EMLX, MSG, PST, MBOX, EML, HTML, and PDF file. It can likewise uphold all MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2008, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and so forth.
    Compatible with Support all MS Outlook versions and Windows…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PDF Pages Look Weird + Overlapped When Requesting Signature

Page information seems to be overlapping onto each page when I go to fill and sign.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export jpeg to multi-user network drive not working

Exporting a PDF to JPEG in Acrobat Pro DC 21.011.20039 to multi-user network drives does not work. The files immediately get deleted upon exporting. Local drives or single-user network drives work fine. Two of our users are experiencing this behaviour with different PDF-files, so it's not only one specific file.

Our OS is Win10 1909 (Build 18363.2094)

We verified it is not an issue with their authorization on the network drive and we unsuccessfully tried the "Repair installation"-feature of Acrobat.

The only solution we found is setting the compatibility mode of Acrobat.exe to "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)", but that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to replace Cinema HD with other Apk

The Best Alternatives to Cinema HD APK
    Kodi. This list wouldn't be complete without Kodi. CyberFlix TV offers a big selection of HD-quality videos that can be viewed for hours, making it yet another fantastic substitute for the movie theatre, TeaTV, Syncler, BeeTV, FilmPlus, OneBox HD, Stremio, and BeeTV.In this article, we'll discuss some of the best Cinema Apk Alternative that you may utilize. You can view movies and TV series on-demand on Android, Firestick, Windows PC, and other devices using a variety of apps in place of Cinema HD. Despite the fact that Cinema HD is better software, there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share & Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Read allowed removed from options

I am disappointed that your company has decided to remove the read allowed option. As a dyslexic masters graduate who is now studying for a degree in a different subject you are actively discriminating against people with protected disabilities. I am very angry and upset by you discrimination and prejudice because you have a monopoly in the market place. You are using peoples disabilities to make money so they have to buy an advanced product. I hope that the media runs a story about this and your disregard for legislation concerning disabilities. I feel upset and angry at your biased…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caroline,
    Thank you for connecting with us. Can you please tell me where are you not able to use Read Out Loud.
    Read Out Loud functionality is still available and is in use. There is not decision to remove it.
    Please share the steps and the OS details where you are facing this issue.

Please update to latest version to have the latest features.

Thanks
    Rachit

11. We teach you how to write a unique research paper to show you how to create one. Please contact us as soon as you are able.

For three main reasons, students commonly have trouble writing research papers. They are unable to comprehend the language, the writing style, or the subject.
    This is why students in Los Angeles seek the help of SourceEssay Dissertation Proofreading Services. Our business provides students with the opportunity to purchase research papers online.
    There are four easy suggestions that can help you improve the quality of your research papers.
    To begin, each activity is accompanied by a set of instructions that explain how to perform the task. It also describes the structure, referencing style, length, and, most importantly, uniqueness of the assignment.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a single-command function to create new layers for all pages in the same pdf file

ask for one single command to create new layer(s) on all pages for note taking purposes. easy to toggle between showing and hiding the notes.

Now users can only create new layer page by page by "importing layers" from files. Adobe should bring in the similar function available in Photoshop which allow users to create a blank layer(s) for all pages of a pdf file in a single command, and let users to enter notes, comments or other annotations on the selected layers. readers can then switch the layer between visible and hiding depending on the use scenario.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gmail backup tool free download

Gmail Backup Tool is an effective way to backup Gmail emails. It migrates the complete Gmail mailbox without damaging the content. You can use the software effortlessly .Also, The Gmail Backup Tool has a demo version. So, you can understand the working of the software before buying the complete version. This tool provides you solution for successful conversion of Gmail into Outlook PST file format. Gmail Backup tool quickly converts all the Gmail data including emails, contacts, calendars, notes & Journals with maintain the meta data property.

Follow this link :- https://www.softakel.com/backup/gmail/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Java Script Debugger window resize is broken

In Adobe DC Pro, the Java Script Debugger window can be resized, but the internal sections cannot / do not scale to the proportions of the overall window size.

The internal sections should be movable / scalable to allow all parts to be viewed, with scroll bars, for the overall window size chosen for the main debugger window.

Very frustrating that the contents do not fit within a normal 1920 x 1080 monitor on my system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Office 365 backup Tool - Backup Microsoft Office 365 Emails

An ideal approach can help the user to get backup Office 365 emails locally. Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore tool has dual abilities in a single dashboard like Office 365 backup to PST files and restores. It comes in handy for all with its simple GUI appearance. This software does not impact the mailbox's data integrity and folder hierarchy.

It has many features and options such as:

• It provides an accurate backup of entire and selected data from Office 365 to PST files at the desired location.

• Users can restore their backed mailboxes and other PST files…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why can't we resize the contextual tools menu when using the prepare forms tool

When using prepare forms tool the right sidebar that lists the tab order for fillable fields is too small (20 characters max) and the only way to reorder tab order is by drag and drop.

Consequently, you drag something but you can not read the place that you are dragging to.

Fix the right sidebar where it is resizable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. adobe help is BAD

ADOBE HELP IS REALLY BAD
    WHY DO WE PAY FOR SUCH BAD SERVICE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. E-Signature field favorites

When filling out forms for e-signature we need a way to favorite our commonly used fields. For example if I need to access signature, print name, and date for all of my documents I should be able to have them in their own section so I don't have to toggle back and forth between sections each time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Highlights are bigger than the Font

In some adobe pdf files, the highlight appears much bigger than the highlighted text. It could be due to the specific design of the font. This, however, makes reading and highlighting this specific document annoying. Could you please address this issue and allow the users to change the "highlight color width" regardless of the font/fontsize?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here