Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. Bug report:
    I have the Pan (hand) function selected at all times. However, whenever I want to move the page around (move the page side to side or up and down via click and drag), the Selection tool will always be the default (even though Pan function is highlighted/ selected).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, I copy paste here a conversation I had yesterday with one of your help service agent (chat). It makes it quicker than re-writing everything. In summary, the automatic file saving failed on me. Indeed, when Adobe Acrobat DC software crashed, I had to close it and when reopening it, it said unable to reopen 3 of the files. I was not too worried since I had saved the most important doc under a new name one hour or so before and would have to redo just a few revision comments. But to my surprise, when I opened it, although…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe acrobat and indesign, without flash player, are not so powerful and as attractive as before. Everything looks so plain and regular, animation and rich media oftentimes aren't working properly or worked at all. It's the opposite of progress.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could you please turn off the Fill & Sign Pop Up? Why do you hate your customers?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Due to OCSP caching, Acrobat most of the time adds stale OCSP to digitally signed documents with long-term validation (LTV)

PAdES-LT and -LTA profiles require signature to include qualified timestamp and OCSP's thisUpdate time must be AFTER signature time as certified by qualified timestamp - otherwise OCSP can't be used for signature validation.

Thus, when adding LTV data to signed documents, Acrobat should always check:

1) whether the signature contains qualified timestamp
    2) whether OCSP's thisUpdate time is AFTER the timestamp time (it's not allowed to consider any clock skew here since qualified timestamp servers and OCSP responders should be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So, it would be nice to be able to save a PDF with markup. It would be super helpful if rather than a blank unresponsive box, hitting save simply let me save a file. I've seen other programs do this, hopefully this is something Adobe can look into!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. editing pdfs changes the colors in the pdf, and it frequently will not allow you to type correct letters in your edit. complete joke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to download Adobe Acrobat Pro/Reader DC from Mac App Store, because App Store is the place where we can install apps without anxiety, and its auto update is much more convenient, and it can let us purchase the app much easier, especially for students.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow customization of the way page numbers look so I can match MS Word formatting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My specs are in the attached screenshots.

Note: I had problems with Acrobat yesterday, so this morning I uninstalled/reinstalled the app via the Creative Cloud app.

1. With one or more PDFs open, choose File > Create > Combine Files into a Single PDF….

2. Add any number of files using the Add Files… command or by clicking the Add Files button.

3. Click the Combine button.

4. When the resulting PDF appears (Binder[n].pdf), focus returns to the last-selected open PDF.

In general the first thing I want to do when the combined file appears is save and rename it.

It's minor but frustrating…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to see Zoho Docs alongside Dropbox, Box, Drive, etc. to be able to be linked

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Over the past few weeks I've noticed Acrobat has suddenly started triggering an array Windows notifications to update, install, or restart. (Side question: we seriously need to do a system restart for an Acrobat update? For real?)

I'm not sure what UX philosophy prompted this behavior, but I'd really rather it stop. While I think Acrobat is a solid piece of software, I really don't use it that much and I really don't care when there's an update for it.

Considering how no other Adobe app sends repeated notifications like this, I'm a little confused as to why this now…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When attempting to change the color of some text in Acrobat Pro DC, the text format is sometimes badly messed up. This happens with text from Acrobat's OCR as well as text imported from other applications. I'm attaching a file that shows both of these cases. To reproduce the problem, open the file in Acrobat Pro DC (on Mac), select Edit PDF, select all of the text on the page, and change the color of the text to black - the text format will get badly mangled when the color is changed. Very frustrating! Changing the color should just change…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On recieved emails with link to shared files from Adobe Cloud/Acrobat pro could you include the Title/Name given to the collective shared files.
    As is its just the first file name of multiple files sent.

The image i've uploaded was with one of your help assistants and as you can see its just one uploaded file name on the open email but i think it would be good to also have the NAME/TITLE that was given when sending before this so it would read:

Martyn Wild has shared DUNLOP SOCKS.... then maybe the file names of uploaded files.

Think it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Before i was able to convert from image file to PDF but now there is a problem and can not covert.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can no longer drag pages from the Pages Thumbnail sidebar onto my desktop to make a new PDF of those pages. I haven't tried to do this since the last update came through... Is anybody else experiencing this?

It's extremely slow and frustrating having to manually right click extract, select the pages, open it in a new adobe window, then have to save the file through the menu.

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/can-no-longer-extract-pages-by-drag-and-drop/td-p/11141355?page=1

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.013.20064, there are "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons under "Organize Pages" that can be added to the Quick Tools. However, clicking either of those brings up the rotate pages dialog box instead of simply rotating 90 degrees left or right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The crash is persistent across all user accounts on this windows 10 computer. I tried checking for updates (none available), repair uninstallation, re-installation, and a clean uninstall using the Adobe cleanup tool. I originally suspected Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit which has been on the computer for over a year, so I uninstalled it but the behavior persists. The faulting module is IDRSKRN15.DLL.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to edit Hebrew scanned pdf document . To enable me to cut , paste , change add. To use it for power points presentation and smart board application.
    it must be like a regular doc. file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?