Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10736 results found

1. When trying to customize the Quick Tools toolbar, the dialog box opened on a different monitor than the application. I didn't realize that and force quit the application because it looked like it froze. Only after reopening did I realize what was happening.
    It would be nice if it consistently opened in the same monitor the application is open in. I tried this with the display maximized and not maximized and it didn't make a difference.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i want to cancel my sub because it was made by mistake and i already lost 36 euros due to this and now you are telling me that if i want to unsubscribe i need to pay 92 euros are you kidding me? i already lost my christmas money due to this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dear Sir,
    Please note that Accessibility Settings for enabling Dark Mode don't always work. They do work but in some cases only. Please see the attached images to understand the issue. It's high time that Acrobat DC should officially support Dark Mode / Dark Theme for viewing a pdf in the same way as the feature is supported on Android version of the software. Dark Mode is partially implemented in the product like the Tools Bar and all but not implemented for viewing a pdf. Please address this issue ASAP. Thank you.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please fix this behaviour. The window should remain in the same position when saving the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am trying to log into Adobe Acrobat to combine files, it won't let me sign in. The mini window will only let me type in my email, it will not allow me to hit continue and pressing "enter" does nothing. I paid for the service and I can't even use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A feature that allows users to long click/press the highlight/underline/strikethrough tool upon selecting text.
    Upon long clicking/pressing it, it should show around 5 different color options (user's top/most recent) to highlight the selected text.

This would help users avoid navigating to the toolbar every single time just to change the highlight color.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. From the previous versions I was able to use the Licensing identifiers (LEID) to suppressed the Sign-in Required after a new Acrobat installation. Now with Acrobat 2020 Standard - I'm not able to suppress it. Is this a bug in the new 2020 version?

adobe_prtk --tool=Serialize --leid=V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM --serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX --regsuppress=ss

Please advise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. colocar tipos de idiomas para poder desarrollar, editar.
    Gracias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Latest version of Acrobat DC 2020.013.20064 does not print and causes the application to hang.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. if a file is edited and saved from DC, it is further not allowed to move or delete until DC is closed completely, means if there are 4 files are opened and one which was modified is not allowed to move or delete until all files are closed and adobe is closed.!! what is this pain

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey,

I've just signed up for a monthly subscription. i must say that this is by far the best editing software I've tried out. Its great. One big flaw though. I'm adding more than one signature to the pdf and then saving it. However after realising I needed to amend it I cannot simply delete the signature.Can you not just add a trash icon so that I could highlight the signature and then delete it? You could add a lock to the file that only the editor can unlock (maybe have a password when you hit the delete button?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Die Funktion "In Graustufen" liefert keinen keinen Schwarz-Kanal, die Drucke bleiben farbstichig und der Druckertreiber erkennt ebenfalls einen Farbdruck, was in der Regel Kosten zur Folge hat.

Das würde nicht passieren, wenn Acrobat "echte" Grazustufen liefern würde, wenn der Haken gesetzt ist.

In unserem Printshop führt das am Kundenrechner fast jeden Tag zu Problemen und Diskussionen mit den Kunden.

Eventuell sollte man auch die Möglichkeit haben, Acrobat einige Einstellungen nach dem Schließen vergessen zu lassen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Es sollte ine Möglichkeit geben, dass Admins gewisse Einstellungen für die User sperren können. Wir nutzen Acrobat Reader in der Firma mit mehreren Nutzern (u.a. Kunden) an einem Rechner, da verstellt jeder dem anderen das ganze Teil - in der Regel unnötig. Wir haben z.B. extra Duckerteiber für Farbe und Schwarz/Weiß, es kommt aber immer wieder vor, dass jemand ein Haken bei "In Graustufen" setztn ,aber den Farbdrucker aktiveirt hat. Die Folge ist ein Graustufendruck der aber als Farbe abgerechnet wird.

Ebenfalls doppelseitiger Druck usw. könnte man fest vorgeben sowie einige andere Einstelllungen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FORMAT PAINTER NEEDED -- Just like Microsoft Word; this function is WAAAAAAAAAAY overdue. Simple. Needed often. Requested 2 yrs ago

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This new thing you have where you require users to sign into your software EVERY DAY sometimes multiple times a day is buggy and annoying. If I try to print to PDF from Excel and I don't have the Adobe Acrobat open on my desktop and signed into my account, it won't print the PDF until I sign in. Additionally if I have a legacy PDF, and I'm not logged in when I try to print it, it often times corrupts the file and I have to create a new PDF. I'm not sure who thought it was a good…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. (Enterprise) Need an alert on or from the Adobe portal, when the number of users mismatches the quota number in each of the Adobe groups. the mismatch would indicate that a user was added or removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After updating to windows 10 pro, my acrobat won't recognize my scanner. I was using windows 10 home. Once I upgraded, I reinstalled acrobat DC and haven't been able to get the scan function to work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As of February 2021, when typing text into a field with font size set to Auto, the text does not show to the signer as having autosized itself. It appears as the same size, but if there is more text than will fit in the space of the field, an ellipsis appears at the end and the text shows as cut off. It does appear autosized correctly when the final document is created (after all parties have signed). But users consistently report back a problem when they see that the text appears that it will be cut off in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After updating Mac os to Big Sur, the program does not print documents by page source. When printing a mixed-size document Adobe is only printing by the Legal size and not printing the document in its original format. Print by PDF page source is checked and Adobe worked until the update.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?