Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. I often use the draw polygon tool so the text is precisely identifed. To draw the polygon, as you know, I have to draw a line, stop, draw the next line, stop, draw the 3rd line, stop, etc. If I want to highlight that same text, I can simply start at one spot and drag my mouse over all the text, which is very convenient. Why cannot the draw polygon tool have a similar function? I would select "draw polygon", put my cursor at starting place, drag to ending place, and the polygon would be drawn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When combining pdfs the binder file has altered the text of the originals to match on of the set.

The pdfs are similar format with pictures. The pictures remain unaltered, but the text is copied from one pdf to all the others that are similar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've had two instances so far where being able to reopen the document would have been advantageous instead of canceling the contract and starting all over again.

The first time was when the signer filled in the wrong information and the second time was the last signer, the official signer was unable to complete her signature, something happened and only two letters of her name was recorded on the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i get the following error when i try to use the fill and sign function. i get attach the signature, but not use any other portion of the functionality. pls advise fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the issue details. Requesting you to please provide the following :

1. Go to Help > Check for Updates. Please update to the latest version if not already done.
    2. When do you encounter this error? Can you share detailed steps?
    3. Does this happen with every PDF or specific PDF?

Regards,
    Sandeep

5. why do you have that completely useless floating miniature page? Totally useless and covers up information. Impossible to eliminate. I spent >1 hour searching through the www to figure out how to eliminate it. The "x" doesn't work when punched by the mouse. Whoever thought of this brilliant do nothing should be reprimanded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i suggest in E sign that you need to create an option for text field or signature field place vertically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dear Sir/Madam,

In 11 Oct, 2013, I bought a full license of CS6.0 (Adobe order no. 138180935) and 4 license of Acrobat Professional 11.0 together (Adobe order no. 138180935, cert ID: 11782938). After installing my CS6.0 for many years, I did not notice that the CS6.0 I have purchased came with an older Acrobat X Pro. I was shocked to find out the laptop where I have installed CS6.0 has an old Acrobat X Pro that cannot be updated to Acrobat XI Pro. All other laptops and PCs have Acrobat XI Pro. Please advise on why did CS6.0 came with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Mac OS it is a piece of cake to customize Toolbars. Just Command-Drag to heart's content.

Why is it such a pain ********** (impossible?) in Acrobat. I am very disappointed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As the title says, LogTransport Application (a process listed under Adobe Acrobat DC in the Windows Task Manager) basically runs at full throttle and maxes my CPU (well, one core).

I can tell when this starts because my laptop's fans start going.

This problem started around about the most recent Acrobat update, so mid May.
    Current version is:
    Acrobat DC, 2020.009.20065
    Windows 10 Pro 1903

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, the "compare files" function on Acrobat DC does not work if one/both of the file(s) to be compared is/are Adobe Signed/ digital signed document(s).

Since the comparison itself does not affect the contents of the document(s) that has(have) used the Adobe Sign/other digital sign tools. I hope Acrobat DC/Adobe Sign Team will solve this problem in the near future.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. insert the Outlook default signature when sending a PDF by email from Acrobat, this would really help those who use Pro for official business. By not adding our signature box to the email automatically it requires us to do additional steps costing us time and makes us look un-professional.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently use Adobe Acrobat DC (20.012.20041). The logo is colored black and is almost invisible on the taskbar. You should consider reverting to the red color you had previously. Out-of-sight...out-of-mind! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Going to both College and also desiring to own your own company is a huge task, but having an App that will help out is truly great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  amukherj responded

Thank you so much. Looking forward for more usage and corresponding feedback on the product.

14. We are experiencing the occasional crash while opening the pdf file in our software which use adobe dll with the latest Acrobat Pro DC. There's no issue before 11/03/2020 Acrobat release.

So I believe it was caused by the latest Acrobat Release.

The attachments are the crash log that contains the call stack information and Exception Record screenshot.

The exception code is 3221225477 - Access Violation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have the ability to send and receive the requested document for signature in a non secure form. When we received a signed document back we need to add stamps etc. we can do so unless we print the document and re-scan it into our system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. First - If running multiple instances of Adobe DC, there is NO reason why one instance should cause the other to hang, it's the 20th century and multi-threading isn't new technology anymore, get with the program.
    64bit support on Windows 10 would be a big plus.
    It takes an average 20-30 seconds to open a SINGLE PAGE PDF. NONE and I mean NONE of the suggestions about turning off enhanced security and what not are helping to make it quicker. Opening PDF files should be near nano second operations, especially single page documents. Since the release of the DC version,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please switch off "Please wait while the document is being prepared" displayed each time I open a document. This feature is necessary only for selected users and hampers very much typical program use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Since the issue is resolved for you, I believe we can close on this now. Also, we would try to improve the experience for you on your suggestions in the coming future.
    Please feel free to contact us in case of any issue.

Thanks
    Rachit

18. Could you please pass on this comment for me: Wow, I am really surprised - since there is a limit of the number of documents I can send each year, I would think the an awesome product from Adobe would at the very least give me a tally of the number that I have sent from my account, ideally for each year, since that is the normal subscription. I thank the tech support person for trying to help me, but it would make all of our lives easier if Adobe could please provide a tally total.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What happened to the icon for creating a digital signature field under the "prepare form" menu? We've been asked to create a number of forms and can no longer prepare them with the digital signature block. Help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is it possible to be able to create Shared Folders in the Document Cloud feature so my management team can review sent out forms in single folders, instead of forcing the senders to share each document individually?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?