Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. Hello, I've already had a conversations with one of your representatives, Tanvi Bhalla. She suggested I go this route. If at all possible we would utilize a feature that allows consistency in the placement of signatures and stamps. While the grid feature does help, it is not consistent. We use documents that require signatures and stamps in the same exact locations. It would be beneficial if this could be done electronically and documents look more professional if they are consistent. Maybe a function that allows you to snap to the exact same coordinates every time. I see that there is…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I was able to download two of the three fixes for crashing because of the plug-in issue since the 12/10/19 update. I'm unable to download the Distiller fix, says it isn't the right version, though the version is also dated 12/10/19. I rebooted my machine but still cannot create a pdf in some programs - it simply shuts down with the plug-in error message. Help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat DC is better than 11.x in many ways, but one lost feature is the ability to default opening documents viewed for the first time with 2-up continuous view (or other choices). Downloading pdfs from many sources, pdfs may be single page, single page scroll, etc, with bookmarks or menus open or closed. Acro11 actually worked when setting this default to 2-up. In DC preferences/page display/default layout & zoom, setting to 2-up has ZERO effect on documents opened for the first time. They open in the default of the provider. Please make this function WORK, as it did in v11.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Strange but nor Acrobat Pro DC, nor Reader don't have "close all files" menu.

Yes, we can use it this script - https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/creating-close-all-docs-menu-item , but we can't use it with script shortcuts as CTRL+SHIFT+F4 or CTRL+ALT+W

That's annoying!

Please re-add close all files feature in "File" menu!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I save over an old file (with the same name) and open it, it reverts to the previous saved version. Looks fine with all the changes done in the Preview, but the moment I open the file it is still the old version. Fine if we rename file or quite Acrobat and open fresh. So this looks like some sort of caching bug?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As the person that sends a form for signature - there needs to be an option for me to "undo" someone's signature, to allow the signee to edit their document again and re-sign. This would save them from having to redo the entire document ALL over again if they made 1 error on the form that needs correcting.

Please fix!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After the update, no longer able to change font settings of comments (ie font size, font color, etc.). After reaching out to help desk, it was indicated that this can only be done in the "Edit pdf" tool which only works once comments are embedded in the document. This does not make sense as I still need the comments to be "live" so that further edits can be made in the future. This is especially upsetting as I work on pdf's that are 24X36 and need the comments to stand out but the size is so small, it gets lost…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Adobe Sign under library documents > Adobe Sign Templates, there are a number of IRS tax forms. The W4 and I9 documents that are provided are now out of date. Would it be possible to update to the 2020 forms?

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Running Acrobat DC and Mac 10.13.4. It's been crashing for years on various machines and Mac OSs. Seems to crash the most while opening multiple pdfs one after another while using the output preview window and the convert colors window. Hope you guys can fix this issue!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ax the leadership that thought it would be a good idea to change a well established tool causing myself and so many others so much frustration and wasted time that I am motivate to post this nasty-gram.

Please publish a public statement and apology for making such a brash and disruptive change. I would be happy to personally berate the troglodyte(s) responsible for this offence personally!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe products, like Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC, should NOT download updates when Internet access is established through a metered connection.

When Adobe products download updates in the background through a metered connection, the data limit is reached in a snap and it's not possible to continue working for the rest of the month (depending on contract with the Internet provider) unless new, very expensive Internet allotment is bought.

(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028458/windows-metered-connections-in-windows-10)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have ability to save different pencils to menu bar (with different properties) so you can rapidly change from one to the other. Now you can only save one pencil and you need to manually adjust the properties each time you want to change it. (In Customize Comments Tools)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For corporate deployments of Adobe Products, using a Federated ID, there is no reason to have social connectors for the log-in. I would like to have a way to remove these social connectors from the log-in screen, so that a user's only option is to put in their corporate email address to access their license.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1)BRIEF TITLE
    Importing images into existing files is really slow in Catalina.

2) STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
    Here below you can find the video reference with comparison between iMac Capitan where everything works fine and iMac Catilina where everything works bad.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6XnMl4JVT1OaaerVXq9ViYiZeQm7jsb/view?usp=sharing

3) ENVIRONMENT
    iMac Late 2015 / Mac book Pro 2016
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1 / 10.15.2
CPU iMac: 3,3Ghz Intel Core i7
    CPU Mac Book Pro: 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core
MEMORY: 16GB

Software: ADOBE ACROBAT 2019.021

4) EXPECTED RESULT
    We would expect that importing images in existing file is quick and immediate as it happens on previously OS X…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recently, I encountered an issue with the Netgear ready share. Whenever I tried to copy all music files from my ready share USB drive, all the time, I was getting the slow internet speed. I did not expect such a poor internet speed from my Netgear router. Can anyone tell me which router is best for the ready share working?

https://netgears.support/blog/netgear-readyshare-not-working/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to add tags to PDF files that are inside of a Windows folder and be able to filter by tags.
    At the moment, the naming convention organises the PDF files in an order that is not beneficial for us.
    Can we add tags to PDF files and filter inside of a Windows folder?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to send multiple documents to the same person/people for signature and receive them back as separate documents not one merged document

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PDF Maker seems to crash for PowerPoint when the path name is long. I tested converting with a PPTX file in OneDrive, and it crashed when the path and filename length were 250.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?