Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10658 results found

1. I work with architectural drawings and I need to mark them up. Since walls and many other items in a building are not in a 0, 90, 180 , or 270 degree orientation, the objects must be rotated to conform to the drawing object's angle. Please add this functionality as soon as possible. My only workaround is to print the large format drawing mark it up, scan it and send it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes doesn' work - no apparent reason. Can't re-order the pages. Fix - Close the file, close the program and restart normally fixes the issue, but not always, sometimes have to do it again. Example video of not working posted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've been using the following statement in Powershell to control where Adobe PDFs are saved.

rundll32.exe printui.dll PrintUIEntry /Ss /n "Adobe PDF" /a $datfilepath
    rundll32.exe printui.dll PrintUIEntry /Sr /n "Adobe PDF" /a $datfilepath

However, after a previous update, it stopped working. Status other than the output folder can be changed (for example, paper size), but only the output folder cannot be changed. If there is a problem, I would like to ask you to fix it.

My adobe version is 2024.001.20643|64bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If we could give a try for our enterprise licence would be great and we might upgrade if it is worth for our clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generative AI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The 'Compare Files' function is a very helpful way to see changes in a document. However, it would be great to have more controls over this feature. For example, I use this function to look at revisions and edits to bills being considered in state and federal bodies. They will release long documents and not include change logs. So instead we have to try to identify all of the edits or differences between a house and senate version. It would be great if we could ignore the line numbers on the left hand side, in addition to headers and footers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be an option to select all fields on a form and edit the properties such as font color. Currently, you can only do this a page at a time. It would be such a time saver to be able to edit all of the fields on a form as a preference etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's now very difficult to rearrange the tabs. In the previous version there was no problem but now when I want to place the tab in another position the other tabs move in a chaotic way, making it difficult to put it in the place I want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When is this issue going to get a permanent fix? I see the same issue everyone is having for 3 years now. You take money every year to renew but are not able to provide what we are paying for!! FIX IT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The admin email on the password/pin screen is by default associated with AdobeSign account and cannot be changed. This admin email address should be configurable to be set to a customer support email address. It is not helpful that we cannot change this email address.

This is on the page "This document is password protected: You will need a password to access this document. If you do not have the password, you will need to contact <Name of admin><link to associated email>."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. https://g.co/recover for Help and input your Gmail address to get started. Try the following, if you can, to facilitate your recovery: To access your account, use a phone, tablet, or computer that you have previously used. Make use of your go-to browser, such as Chrome or Safari.

https://sites.google.com/view/https-g-co-recover-for-help/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If you configure the bAcroSuppressUpsell policy (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/PrefRef/Windows/FeatureLockDown.html#idkeyname_1_11881) to 1, all access to tools disappear in the 'All tools' menu when using the Modern viewer , although some of them must not be affected by the policy and are visible when switching to the classic viewer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Naturally, I use adobe acrobat reader mainly for reading pdfs. However, with the new update, I find the big bright colourful button in the top right corner very distracting. Acrobat reader is designed mainly for viewing pdfs, so it would make sense for it to have a streamline user interface that puts emphasis on the pdf being viewed. While that is the strategy adopted by most pdf viewers, it seems like acrobat reader took a turn for the worst and decided to sacrifice user interface in order to force AI features that nobody asked for into their users workflow.
    Please,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generative AI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Occasionally, after inserting pages into a document, you cannot select any pages in the Organize pages tool. Neither using the mouse, or keyboard such as Ctrl+A. The page is highlighted as you move your mouse, but you cannot select pages to rearrange them. The only way I have found to resolve this is to close and reopen Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I used to be able to open .pdf files in all my browsers. Not sure what changed with Acrobat, but I can no longer open .pdf files in Edge or Chrome. Why did you guys break it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After editing text within a document I attempted to copy and paste the text but the pasted text does not match the viewable text. This ruined a resume and cover letter submission as the HR software did not recognize the new text. You can see in the attached image that a copied paragraph pasted as 16 pages of the same word repeated...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I loved Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2022.003.20282. I detest version 2024.001.20604. The old tools were far more user friendly and reliable. The new tools are clumsy, the new version keeps pushing the AI tools that I don't want, the new version tries to default to file protection which prohibits me from highlighting text. Speaking of highlighting, the old version let me highlight text with one click, the new version makes me click multiple times and then forgets my choice, wasting time and effort.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use the Action Wizard frequently, so I went to "More Tools" in the Tools Pane and clicked "Add" on the Action Wizard. This added it to the bottom of the Tools Pane, but it won't stay there. It will stay if I close and re-open Acrobat, but the next day (perhaps after a reboot?) when I open Acrobat it will be gone. Please make the Tools Pane customizations persist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MacOS Sonoma 14.3.1 - Adobe Acrobat DC 24.001.20631

Dopo gli ultimi due o tre aggiornamenti, quando si va a ritagliare la pagina, non sono più visibili le linee di anteprima del ritaglio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unembedded font display exception

Symptoms:
    Open the uploaded file directly and you can see it intuitively
    There are two situations:
    ① Install the corresponding font on the computer, and the text will disappear
    ② The computer does not have the corresponding font installed, and the text will be replaced with another font

environment
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Version number: 22H2
    Operating system internal version: 19045.4170
    Acrobat version: 2021.001.201155 (note: this version number and previous versions are displayed correctly when opened. All versions opened after this version are incorrect, including all X64 versions)

Expected results
    I hope this bug can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)