14343 results found
-
Add AI to the Adobe Chrome extension "downloads" folder
Using the Adobe extension for Chrome, dowloading PDF's opens the "downloads" file folder on Windows. Users then navigate to the preferred file storage location to save the file. Subsequent file downloads still require all of the same navigation clicks. Instead, Adobe could apply AI and open the last folder navigated to by the user.
The same scenario with the extension turned off, Chrome opens the last file storage location. It is a productivity enhancement Adobe can adopt. I turn the extension off because of the wasted time navigating.
1 vote -
Adobe Acrobat Pro Crash and Data Loss Feedback
I am extremely frustrated with Adobe Acrobat Pro after losing approximately SIX HOURS of work due to the application crashing.
I was actively editing a PDF from approximately 4:30 PM until at least 10:30 PM. Acrobat crashed, and when I reopened the application, none of those hours of work were reflected in my file. The file shows that it was last modified around 4:30 PM.
I attempted Acrobat’s recovery process and received a message stating that my file could not be recovered. I tried every available recovery option I could find, and my work is simply gone. I now have…
1 vote -
Slow and unresponsive
Make it NOT slow and unresponsive...I'm PAYING for this
1 vote -
Pop Ups
Over 2,000 people have complained about pop ups. I PAY A SUBSCRIPTION every month, I should NOT have to be advertised to CONSTANTLY.
1 vote -
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options. I searched and search but could not fine how do I change the view to enlarge it. I clicked edit -not there. I click all tools - not there. I looked on the right side icons-not there. Where is it?????? Please call me at 713-781-8892 x 211, ken
1 vote -
Separate Preview and Authoring functionality
It would be helpful to be able to preview a document being sent via Adobe Sign before actually sending it. Currently, the only way that can be done is if "authoring" is enabled. However, we use custom workflows and field layer templates so the placement of signatures is already set with no additional fields required. We do not want to allow authoring of additional fields but would like to be able to preview the documents. Separating those into separate permissions would be helpful.
1 vote -
stop with the AI SLOP EVERYWHERE
**** AI, **** IS HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE IT, GET RID OF YOUR AI. NOW. IT IS BUT USLESS, ANNOYING, BAD, GARBAGE, POPUP, ITS ANNOYING AS AN AD. DISABLE YOUR AI, AND GIVE US A BUTTON THAT ACTUALLY WORKS TO DISABLE IT. SO STOP INTRUDING THEIR WORK, THEY DESPISE IT TO THE MAXIMUM, ********* YOU AI, ***ING DISABLE THIS *, **** AI BEING HERE TO BE ANNOYING, AND ******* USLESS, ALSO, WE DONT WANT "AI" ANYTHING, LEAVE, US, THE **** ALONE WITH YOUR ****** *** ******* AI. AND TOO, STOP FORCING AI UPON US, WE, WILL PROTEST IF…
3 votes -
Automatic AI in Adobe PDF is causing issues
AI automatically scanning my PDF is incredibly annoying. I don't want it reading my document, I don't need a summary, and I don't need automatic fields for a form. What I need is a way to completely disable AI.
It's causing delays in my work and slows me down, along with being a waste of environmental resources.4 votes -
TOOLBAR LOCATION, NEED INDIVIDUAL PINNED TOOLS
STOP CHANGING THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN. TOOLBAR REQUIRES TOO MANY CLICKS TO GET TO DESIRED TOOLS. BRING BACK OLD ACROBAT TOOL CUSTOMIZATION AND PUT IT BACK ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!
Feature Request: Allow individual Comment/Markup tools to be pinned to the Quick Actions toolbar
In New Acrobat, drawing and markup tools such as Callout, Cloud, Rectangle, Arrow and Line are grouped into flyout menus. Please allow users to pin each individual tool directly to the Quick Actions toolbar.
For professionals who review and redline construction drawings throughout the day, these are primary tools—not occasional actions. Grouping them behind…
1 vote -
Acrobat DC Should Add Most Usefull Feature
Acrobat should focus on some useful native features instead of focusing all its attention on AI. When we need to perform these kinds of tasks, even though we have Acrobat, we still have to go to another application because these small but useful options are not available in Acrobat.
If Acrobat DC adds all of these options as well, almost all of our work could be done within Acrobat DC itself. Please consider adding these features, as they are very useful and would make Acrobat much more complete and convenient to use.
1. Brightness, Contrast, Hue Adjustment Option
2. Compress…1 vote -
Can't move pages in a document.
I can make one page adjustment and then it stops letting me move anything. It's highly irritating when I reorganize pages every day and I am running into this EVERY DAY. Fix it. It makes me want to delete adobe and find a good alternative.
1 vote -
Pop-ups
I wish you would not have any pop-ups or ads when I am trying to do my work. it is disruptive and makes me want to use a simpler pdf reader.
1 vote -
Acrobat crashes after latest update
Since installing the latest Adobe Acrobat update, Acrobat frequently freezes and closes unexpectedly while viewing and editing PDF files. The issue did not occur before the update. Please investigate and provide a fix.
1 vote -
Japanese OCR produces garbled text with "Searchable Image" on macOS
I am experiencing a problem with Japanese OCR in Adobe Acrobat.
When I run text recognition on a scanned Japanese PDF and select "Searchable Image", the page itself looks normal, but when I select and copy the recognized text, the result is garbled.
For example, I get text like:
「譛ャ譖ク縺ッ縲∵叛騾∝、ァ蟄ヲ縺ョ隰帷セゥ逕ィ縺ォ菴懈縺励◆縲∽シ夊ィ亥ュヲ縺ョ蝓コ譛ャ譖ク縺ァ縺吶」
It should be recognized as:
「本書は、放送大学の講義用に作成した、会計学の基本書です。」
The same document works correctly when I use "Editable Text and Images" instead.Environment:
- OS: macOS 26.6.2
- Acrobat: 2026.002.21901 (Continuous Release)
- App language: Japanese1 vote -
Resize the Page Controls toolbar to minimum when opening Acrobat documents
When Acrobat Pro opens a document the Page Controls toolbar is displayed. This is fine with me; however, it appears in a preset width. This width includes large blank areas to the right and left of the thumbnails. In order to reclaim those large, blank areas of the screen I need to resize the Page Controls toolbar to its minimum width every time I open or reopen a document. This frees up about 1 to 2 inches of display area. I use a 24-inch monitor in split screen mode, so this unused area is important to have for my workflow.
1 vote -
New Acrobat is a continuation of the pussification and retardation of America. Not everyone needs bumpers when they bowl.
Clearly everyone has stopped having their own thoughts or any thoughts at all and need everything retardified for them. Not everyone needs bumpers when they bowl and the intrusive dumbification for the pablum pukers is ridiculous
1 vote -
i have an idea --- revive your first version of Acrobat reader that did NOT have a **** ton of bloat and ********. it is AWFUL. Ads galore
i have an idea --- revive your first version of Acrobat reader that did NOT have a **** ton of bloat and ********. it is AWFUL. Ads galore
1 vote -
Share PDF to email (not cloud) with new Outlook
By default there is a Share > Email > Microsoft Outlook option... but it always uses Outlook (classic). There needs to be a new entry that uses the newer Outlook, as there are efficiency issues with either needing to switch back to classic Outlook, or going through several more extra clicks/drags to get to the same result.
1 vote -
Draw Connected Lines does not register clicks when Protected Mode is enabled
Draw Connected Lines does not register clicks when Protected Mode is enabled
Description:
I am experiencing a bug with the Draw Connected Lines tool in Adobe Acrobat on Windows.
When "Enable Protected Mode at startup" is enabled, the Draw Connected Lines tool registers the first point, but subsequent clicks are not registered. The line continues following the mouse cursor and cannot be placed or completed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Adobe Acrobat with "Enable Protected Mode at startup" enabled under Preferences > Security (Enhanced).
- Open a PDF.
- Select the Draw Connected Lines tool.
- Click to place the first point.
- Move the…
1 vote -
Drawing Tool
Drawing tool locks up in Adobe Pro and won't release upon mouse release. So if I want to add a circle, for example, I go to draw the circle and the drawing tool won't release to actually add the circle into the document. It just takes the one circle and constantly re-sizes it and drags it all over the document but won't release. It is problematic with both my wired mouse and built-in touch pad.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?