Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10743 results found

1. The AutoUpdate functionality should include the large annual "Upgrades". Version 2022-2023 does not currently update via the autoupdate function and requires administrators to build and deploy an entirely new package every year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since the last update, I can't find the most useful tools because there's no longer a normal, standard "file, edit, ..." menu across the top... and I don't know if it's possible to get it back in a "Classic" form... if so, it shouldn't be hard to realize or see how to do it. You've made this an usable piece of ****. I'm spending more time looking for the tools I've used intuitively before, and getting my temper under control, than doing real work. GIVE ME BACK A STANDARD FORM MENU ON THE TOP, WITHOUT SEARCHING AND HUNTING FOR SUCH…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Regardless of if the option is checked or not, when opening a file the tools pane is open.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stella excel password recovery software to recover all excel file password using three password recovery methods this software is recover all excel workbook and worksheet password of the excel file this software is recover all type encrypted password of the excel file this software is recover all version 32bit and 64bit excel file password this software is recover all excel file password without deleting any excel file data. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/password-recovery-tool/excel-2016-password-recovery-online.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I succesfully combine them but the file size remains the same even if I change the file size option to small. I was converting images that were around 2MB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't see page navigation anymore. I need to know what page I am in and be able to jump to any other page withouth scrolling. Looks like t

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My issue is that Adobe treats how you log into adobe with the same email address differently based on the path you log in.... and how changes in the backend for management now is broken with people that use federated and business id's with the same email address.

We use k12 accounts that are federated and we have accounts as business id's (same email addresses) for use only under Acrobat Pro. The changes recently to the admin console now forces Acrobat users to request Adobe admins to grant access (when they already have it for Acrobat Pro and a key…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I cannot print one page of my tax return--the payment voucher. I get the error that it is unable to convert postscript file when trying to print. I have an Epson XP5100 printer, a MacBook Pro using Ventura 13.2.1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. wouldn't it make more sense to see the REAL page size in the left bottom corner (or when you hit command-D)?
    When I check my PDF, I want to see - in a quick way - if I got the page size right. Rather then if I got the bleed and slug right... Now I have to go to Print production, etc. etc. It would be so much easier to see the size (Trimbox size) straight away, because that is what is most important, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have implemented this feature 5 years ago https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/19741672-add-an-addional-field-type-picture-field-in-the

It seems like the feature is thus far undocumented: https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/pdfstandards/PDF32000_2008.pdf

Would it be possible that you could document it in your next iteration of the pdf specs so that we can have a chance of it working in other software as well?

I have tested and the feature works in both acrobat and foxit, but when I load the document in any browser, the picture insertion field does not work...

I can't believe it if I am the only one facing this brick wall...

We are an NGO with the purpose…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When viewing a document in 2 page mode, adobe by default will show the odd pages on the left of the screen and the even pages on the right. Sometimes I want to see two consecutive pages on the screen at the same type, but the first page will be even and thus I am unable. Please create an option where I can very easily choose whether to show even number pages on the left of the screen if I want when in 2-page view. Mozilla firefox's free PDF viewer can do this in one click, why can't Adobe?

To…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Whenever I use the Control+Find tool to locate text within a PDF the searchbox itself takes up a significant portion of the viewing screen and impedes my ability to see the text and read the PDF. You can move the search box to the top or bottom of the page, but you can not remove it entirely from the viewing screen. There needs to be an option to make the search box smaller or to to move it to the toolbar so the box itself is not in the same window as the document I am viewing. This bothers me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Idea posted here as a recommendation following the resolution of the ticket: E-000877044.

When a user tries to open a XFA PDF that was created using LiveCycle, with a non-Adobe viewer they would get an error stating the following:

"To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.htm"

This is shown even if the user already has installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, they just have not set it as their default PDF viewer.

That…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why is my PC (RTX 3080/Ryzen 5800X) able to run Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign simultaneously without a hiccup. But the minute I open Acrobat Pro (64-bit) it begins to stutter and lag. For example, I close everything on my PC, open a PDF file, try to resize the window, and I have to wait 2-3 seconds for the window resize animation to occur. This animation is fluid for all my other Adobe applications, so why does it only happen with Acrobat Pro? Please, please, PLEASE give Acrobat Pro a stability/performance update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Proposal for work to begin at 643 W. Las Lomitas

A assessment was Done for Irrigation and WELL WATER meter to find problems and create solutions 4/4/2023

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. please put a ruler on the abobe pro it make it eash when processing sheets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Steps to reproduce issue: Open word, click "create and share Adobe PDF" wait for 5 min. receive error message. Repeat. It is pretty regular event. Lately its 90% of the time I try. When the product works it produces a beautiful PDF, and when it does not it produces nothing. Considering that my work requires this regularly, it is rather frustrating. To have something I pay $20 a month for, not work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe Voice - should be tied automatically to our user account! Then it is very clear that we are actual users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love the idea of the TRANSITIONINSTALLMODE=3 command line parameter! Because this behind the scene removes the previous 32-bit versions of Reader and Acrobat while installing the new 64-bit unified app. Removing Acrobat usually is a pain because if any other Adobe processes are running, eg acrobat, AcroRd32, photoshop etc then those processes have to be terminated or the install fails.

However there appears to be a version check when using the parameter and so in the scenario where ARM is self updating the 32-bit app and installs say a latest optional update which is a higher version…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability for admins to update pop up messages to help their users i.e. You are not licensed for this product. Please contact your IT Service Desk to request access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?