Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10758 results found

1. Yahoo email accounts must be accessed using the correct email address and password, but if you have any problems doing so, seek the help you need right away to resolve the problem. In order to obtain your Yahoo email account back at a specific time, you must at this point have the correct information to contact Yahoo account recovery customer support.

You must grasp the fundamental rules if you are having trouble logging into your Yahoo email account and are unable to get assistance from the Yahoo customer support number 888-653-7618. On your Yahoo mail account, you can easily access…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I cannot move the floating toolbar anywhere else on the screen.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The highlighter tool is horrible. Sometimes it recognizes text, sometimes it doesn't. I personally want to be able to freehand highlight whenever I want, and be able to switch to text highlight if i decide to. Instead, it just chooses for me and there is no way to fix it. In the google chrome extension it works, theres an option, but on the actual desktop app there is no option. That is insane and ridiculous.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The phone app allows for a specific section of text to be “read aloud” or “speak”. This feature is great on the phone, but for whatever reason does not work on a computer. The current “read aloud” feature is pretty awful, and only allows an entire document to be read, or the current page. As a student this does not meet my need. What best fits my need is having all three features, to be read a section I highlight, the current page, and the whole document depending on what I am attempting to accomplish. Finally, the voices on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Looking for the converter to convert the OLM file for Mac in 2023. Then you must need to converter that allow you to convert the OLM file without any limitations then you must know about the best converter for Mac.

So, here I m suggesting you the best OLM converter of 2023. Which I suggest you after using the some other OLM converters. To convert the OLM files effectively you must need to download the Data Recovery Freeware OLM Converter. But, why I recommending you this because this tool comes with the best GUI/UI. However, this OLM converter allow you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 特定の自治体が作成したPDFをAcrobatDCでEXCEL変換すると一部が大きなテキストにまとまってしまいます。
    旧バージョンのAcrobatⅪでEXCEL変換するとこの症状は起こりません。
    罫線の一部が移行できない症状に見受けられます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 特定の自治体が作成したPDFをAcrobatDCでEXCEL変換すると一部が大きなテキストにまとまってしまいます。
    旧バージョンのAcrobatⅪでEXCEL変換するとこの症状は起こりません。
    罫線の一部が移行できない症状に見受けられます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Reading Order tool ought to be able consult the Tags for how to prioritize content. It seems like a no-brainer that a tag identified as an H1 should be at the top of the page. But the Reading Order loves to put H1 content at the bottom of the page. These all have to be repositioned manually, page by page. Waste of time that seems like an easy software fix.

I tried to attached one example page, but this page did not accept my file.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the ability to change the profile name at login. Screenshot attached. Currently there is a typo in our company name and support has informed us that there is no way to change this.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make adobe pro for ipads, all my techs use ipads in the field and cannot send out contracts for signature. I will now need to move to another platform and get rid of adobe all together

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey do you want to export office 365 mailbox to PST? Then here, I am gonna suggest you the best way to export office 365 to PST. Well you can export office 365 by using the different manual method like;

Method 01) Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Using eDiscovery Tool

Method 02) Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Using Outlook

But, why we need to transfer the Office 365 to PST file

Reason 01) Some times we delete data by mistake due to which we need to use the recover it because it gives you the large data loss.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the Adobe Admin Console centralise all incidents and requests received by adobe support no matter whether they are raised directly in the portal or raised via email or via phone or any other method.

This will allow the admins of Organisations to see all requests/incidents raised by their colleagues in their organisation enabling them to centrally manage and responded to timely; this is especially important when issues are long running and may be handed over to different people or third party IT support suppliers within an organisation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Other file storage" locations (e.g., SharePoint) in Acrobat are listed in the order they were added (oldest first). Please add the ability to order them, by name, by date added, and manual/custom order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have attached a demo video for the bug. The test case starts with a setting: In adobe acrobat pro preference, I switched the application language from English to Simplified Chinese.
    After that, in a random pdf file, under Fill&Sign tool, if I start to type in Chinese characters, the input isn't successful. Otherwise, if I type in some signs in Chinese, such as a comma or a question mark, input with Chinese afterwards works.
    Basically I think the missing function here is that it cannot detect Chinese Font automatically to initiate a Fill&Sign input.
    Details please check the video…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When viewing Properties dialog box of any field provide navigation (forward and back) buttons that move the view to the same Properties tab of the next (or previous) field in the current form being edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When viewing Properties dialog box of any field provide navigation (forward and back) buttons that move the view to the same Properties tab of the next (or previous) field in the current form being edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Plz Add Image File Formate- jfif (Whatsapp Image File), Heif, Avif(Av1) and 1 more Update Resize Document in One Size (A4 or Costom)...Becouse if Some Document Size Different and other is Document Create Both Page are Not Fit in On Size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I installed the new Acrobat Pro. The interface was brand new. It looked nice but nothing was working. Under file I had the option to revert back to the older style. All the bugs persisted. I did a repair and now everything seems to work. But I would like to go back to the new interface but I don't see an option for it??

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filled out the bookmark cell, with the Excell cells. Automatically

I have 1000 drawings to transfert in PDF, i have a excell list to follow and i am using 2 cells of that list ot edit the bookmark.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This is a bug not a feature ehancement. This was working fine until Wednesday this week for all of our users. Now we are receiving the error denoted and attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?