Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10665 results found

1. If required fields that are hidden are not filled, then the submit form action for a button produces an error that required fields are not completed.

I have some fields that are set to be hidden or visible depending on other information in the form.

I am searching for a script to work around this; however, I think this should already be the case as hidden fields are hidden for a reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I wanted to request a new feature on Acrobat Pro. The feature of creating a living document. For example: I am creating a job fair and job posting on giving to me on a daily basis. If I post the link on a job board , it should have the most update job vacancies . Not create a link every time. I should be the one with the password of the specific link , and the authority to update it, but other people can view it on a daily basis and see the changes. Looking forward to see some changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This error keeps popping up when I open Acrobat Reader

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bookmark visible as a stamp on page itself so that the user can see what the document title is without having to open the bookmarks pane. This should be a toggle on/off capability and be moveable on the page (select which section of the page it appears in default). Might also be helpful if the stamp defaults could be edited for font, size, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. KBA (Knowledge-Based-Authentication) capability to be compliant with IRS regulations on acceptable electronic signatures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After multi-selecting comments (or even selecting a single comment) and then using the "Export Selected to Data File" menu option, the resulting FDF file contains all comments from the original PDF. I'm running Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on MacOS. I've tried reinstalling. Is this a known bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cinema HD APK is a great app to watch on-demand content on FireStick and other Android devices. After the shutdown of Terrarium TV, everyone had been looking for a decent alternative for movies and shows. If you need more information regarding How to update Cinema HD on firestick, then click on the given link:
    https://lucky-patcher.co/how-to-update-cinema-hd-on-firestick/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do you use Amazon Firestick? Would you like to download movies for free in HD? Well, you're on the right website. Here, I'll show you how to watch your favorite movies on Firestick. Find out how to download Cinema HD for Firestick.
    In this module, we will cover a few methods by which you can install Cinema HD on your Firestick. Refer to our guide on How to Download Cinema HD on Windows PC if you're interested in finding out more about how to run Cinema HD on Windows PC. you learn more from this site.
    https://crumbles.co/update-cinema-hd-on-firestick/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. is it possible to remove the option of adding or configuring digital cert in Adobe Acrobat DC for digital sign?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When uploading a document to document cloud in Adobe Acrobat DC, if the file name contains special characters ">" or "<" the upload and link creation fails and a link is not generated. The user receives an error "We weren't able to create the link. Please try again later.".

Solving for this would be to have the program strip these symbols or replace them with symbols that may not break the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it's frustrating to 'see' the list of Bookmarks that I cannot export or copy into plain text. I need to search each of those items in our image database and I'm forced to do them one-by-one. Why can't I just copy/paste? I can 'see' exactly what I need, but I can't copy it and use it in a timely manner. One-by-one is AWFUL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Documents in Landscape mode Underline and strikethrough don't appear properly in document cloud. It works fine with portrait mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get the details about wireless setup of Canon printer and learn how to set up Canon printer for WiFi on Mac and Windows devices Although there are several brands of printers in the market, Canon is the first choice of users when it comes to seamless printing . Canon is known for its high quality printing. To use the printer, the first step is to set it up.

Call @: (1-888-409-0908)

Visit Our Website: https://www.webupro.com/how-to-connect-canon-printer-to-wifi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have my toolbar list all arranged/selected for the tools I use for work, but lately it occasionally changes to some other list, even though there haven't been any updates that I can see. If that list could be saved as a workspace as can be done in InDesign, or perhaps a settings file similar to the pdf output settings, that would be helpful. My program is fully up to date, Windows 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have just installed the latest Adobe DC from your website. I have pdf files on removable media. I open and close pdf files. Acrobat DC reader does not release the files even after closing them.

When I try to eject the removable media, Windows says device in use. Unless I shut down Windows, the files are not released. Very frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to combine a batch of pdfs for printing that would insert a blank page after an odd-pages-containing file, so that when I print the whole batch, it prints well for insertion into a binder. When only one document is updated, only the single file can be printed for insertion. For example, Document A has three pages, but the combine feature would make it four pages so that when I print the binder, the next document starts on the first part of the next sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When OCR'ing a document using Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit Version 2022.001.20117 one page in the document generated the following error:

Acrobat could not perform Text Recognition on this page because:
    Unknown error

The page causing the error is attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Screen flashes and fields disappear when I'm preparing a form, especially when I'm zooming in to align fields. Usually the entire screen grays out and pieces will appear as I move my mouse around. Makes it nearly impossible to create a form. Extremely buggy!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Custom Keyboard for hotkeys --- Why do I have to click on the check box every time I want to make one? That's so silly. Same as the text box and all the other tools. That should be built into the program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?