Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10664 results found

1. We would like to use Adobe Acrobat and Teams integration. However, this stores the copy of original document (PDF) on Adobe document cloud for 24 hours (which is a transient copy). We would like a feature update so that transient data is not sent to the Adobe cloud.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When selecting a file in View mode, sorting the file list by type would help open appropriate files. The type shows as a column, but cannot use to sort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. An ideal approach can help the user to get backup Office 365 emails locally. Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore tool has dual abilities in a single dashboard like Office 365 backup to PST files and restores. It comes in handy for all with its simple GUI appearance. This software does not impact the mailbox's data integrity and folder hierarchy.

It has many features and options such as:

• It provides an accurate backup of entire and selected data from Office 365 to PST files at the desired location.

• Users can restore their backed mailboxes and other PST files…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We typically have a steady turnaround of staff in the office. Being able to determine who is "actively" using the Adobe services would allow us to manage licensing more effectively / efficiently. Can there be an option for reporting / auditing users connecting to services based on date(s) and which Adobe product they were assigned to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When using prepare forms tool the right sidebar that lists the tab order for fillable fields is too small (20 characters max) and the only way to reorder tab order is by drag and drop.

Consequently, you drag something but you can not read the place that you are dragging to.

Fix the right sidebar where it is resizable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the FIND function, it would be great if I can find a selection. For example if I want to find all the instances of a geometry I selected like an arrow (3 lines geoemtry)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently there seems to be no way to keep the dimensions in the lower left. If there is, I haven't been able to find it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Dutch version of Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader has a spelling error in the View menu.

The menu option "Pagina navigatie" should read "Paginanavigatie" , so written together without space. This is comparable with the next menu option ("Paginaweergave"), which is spelled correctly.

See also attached screenshot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync Document history between devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When combining multiple pdf documents, it's been found that if those documents were batch-converted from docx to pdf through Windows Explorer right-click 'Convert to PDF' option, combined as sub-sections/parts/chapters, then combined together again to generate a complete document, that the final compiled pdf document will generate numerous font glitches in specific font types.

While the first-stage pdf conversions & combine-as-pdf (step-1&2) appear normal, when the resulting pdfs are combined into a single pdf file (step-3), the font glitches occur. This may manifest of dropped letters, unexplained spacing, odd formatting, or otherwise unintelligible text. We noticed this in our section headers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acrobat seems to have changed the options when a user tries to Save and there are existing markups on a document to prompt the user to Save&Apply or to Save. The Save&Apply is the default option. It would be helpful if Save was the default option so that users don't accidentally Apply redactions and lose the original version.

As far as I can tell when Save&Apply is selected, it only saves a version with the applied redactions, rather than the original and the redacted version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you batch apply redactions to a group of PDFs in a folder, it would be great if Acrobat did the work in the background and allowed the user to continue working. Currently, Acrobat opens every document which means that a user cannot continue doing something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just as I can save a signature and insert into the signature field. I would like to be able to save other information (address, phone, fax, etc) and be able to insert into those fields. Essentially you need a clipboard within Adobe to store text that is commonly used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a word o365 file that needs to be converted to PDF. The word file has a pdf embedded inside it. IT opens in the Word file but when i hope the word file that was converted to a pdf the embedded pdf no longer works i have to re-attach it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have to read a lot of scientific papers, where I have to refer back to concepts earlier in the document. Whenever I then click on a previous bookmark I notice that the bookmark highlighted corresponds to the latest bookmark I clicked rather than the current bookmark. I understand this kind of makes sense when the bookmarks tab is used as literal bookmarks, however, with most documents it is actually used as a Table of Contents. Therefore it would be useful if the highlight within the table of contents moves along with the reading experience such that the reader knows…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you are experiencing a plumbing issue such as a water leak, a ruptured water or gas pipeline, or a malfunctioning water heater and are looking for a plumber in Palm Jumeirah, look no further. Therefore, you can stop searching because you have already located those professionals. Simply give us a call and one of our plumbers will be there to assist you with your plumbing troubles. Plumber Dubai is the only company in Dubai that offers 24-hour emergency plumbing services in Palm Jumeirah and throughout the city.This is why it is critical to contact us in the event of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I use Adobe acrobat Pro to read pdfs on my tablet or touchscreen laptop it can be awkward to easily switch between scroll and highlight. Perhaps integrate smart tap features like for other adobe fresco, e.g., three taps to redo, two taps to undo, one finger to select, two finger drag to scroll. Also I keep needing to undo my highlights because I'm uncoordinated! Rather than always having to go into the drop down menu please make undo more accessible. Currently there are all these other buttons visible that i never use, why not something i use all the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I don't want to leave adobe, copy the file on my computer, then load it back into adobe to edit a copy of a PDF I just made.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If required fields that are hidden are not filled, then the submit form action for a button produces an error that required fields are not completed.

I have some fields that are set to be hidden or visible depending on other information in the form.

I am searching for a script to work around this; however, I think this should already be the case as hidden fields are hidden for a reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?