Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. I needed a form completed/signed by multiple people. Now I have about 300 completed/signed forms, but I cannot download all or even select multiple forms to download. This easily added feature would make things easier because now I have to download each signed form, 1 by 1.

Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When assigning a co-signer to a web-form, the co-signer should receive an email notifying that the document is awaiting their signature. At the moment, co-signers can't be notified so documents are missed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This only happens on one of the pages within the pdf file. I open Edit pdf; click the Add text button; position my cursor anywhere on the first page of my pdf document; then when I type text I can see the cursor moving as if there is text being typed, but it is not visible. The color is set to black.

If I do the same process, but on the second page for example, the text is visible.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Highlights bug after toggling out of EDIT PDF:
    My highlights, which were horizontal, suddenly became vertical when I exited EDIT PDF mode. Highlights were made prior to entering EDIT PDF mode. I am doing this work as an expert witness on a federal case, and cannot afford to have errors like this in my report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your two step user validation requires a cell phone to receive the code to validate the user. My cell always seems to be someplace else. Why not send it also to another web page that would require another login to retrieve. Both a keyboard and a phone are a pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a pdf with two (or more) layers, let's say they are for different language versions of the same document. I want to send those for review, approval and signing to a group of people. When I do that today using Acrobat Pro DC -> E-Sign -> Request Signatures, the document is flattened before the reviewers get to see it. I'd like for them to be able to select layers and approve and sign once they've checked them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Functionality for making one field required only when another field (like a radio option or check box) is chosen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In some cases, when saving an attached name Acrobat will save it to disk with extra characters in the extension name. Example:

email.1VJ6L26200930‭‬.eml to email.1VJ6L26200930‭.‬eml

This seems to occur in 2022 versions for Mac, both with Acrobat DC or Reader DC. Older versions; same file saved in a Mac OS X 2021 version will save to disk correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Text to speech for many people is a useful tool that helps with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. The text to speech tool in acrobat could be improved by allowing playing and pausing, reading selected text and easily switching between languages (or a detect language option).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very Helpful if Adobe would address this issue with being able to set the zoom level of the hyperlinks within the pdf document to inherit zoom as a default setting. As explained by others it is a real pain to have to change all the hyperlinks in the document 1 at a time to accomplish a "inherit zoom" setting in a large pdf document that can have hundreds of hyperlinks. Using inherit zoom is a document standard that is required in many industries, so it is not just a preference that I personally prefer. I must use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I dislike the way text inside multi-line-read-only data fields gets larger when documents are zoomed in on in active web forms. This sometimes means the text becomes too large to fit into the field and it becomes a scroll box. This happens even if there is not that much text and ample room in the field. This happens whether I set the text to the smallest size (8) or "auto-size" the text. I wish the text would just stay the same size as it does when you are actually creating/editing online forms and zooming in and out in the editing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In order to meet contract requirements at work, I need to convert Word documents into section 508-compliant PDFs on a regular basis. In order to pass the accessibility check in Adobe Acrobat, each figure needs to have alt-text assigned and each table needs to have a table summary assigned. I know how to do this in Adobe Acrobat, but I would like to assign these items in Microsoft Word for efficiency. We often have to create multiple PDFs of the same Word document during the revision/editing process, and having these items already assigned in Word would eliminate rework. Also, we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The direct facility of downloading online G Suite emails to local system is provided by the tool.The emails of G Suite account are exported to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML formats. Google Apps mailboxes are exported to PC, hard drive, SD card, and more without affecting the original details.Users don’t require to possess technical skills to implement the steps. All emails and attachments of G Suite account are safely exported to local system. Users can save the backup files to any location of their system.

Follow this link :- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/g-suite/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Print To PDF - Only provides to options when it goes to print a file name that already exists. Either "overwrite without prompting" OR "prompt" which requires the user to manually enter a new file name. It should have an option to Add a Numeric Suffix if the file name already exists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Qatar Airways allow you to convey 1 bird of prey in the economy class lodge of an airplane (a limit of 6 hawks are allowed on every airplane and country guidelines might apply), however no pet canines or felines are allowed in the lodge.

Read here the Qatar Airways Pet Policy and call at +1-888-566-5066 for ticket booking in flight. For USA passengers only.

https://www.one-stophub.com/blog/qatar-airways-pet-policy-usa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. According to the Adobe Acrobat DC keyboard Shortcut page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/keyboard-shortcuts.html#sa_src=web-messaging

The shortcut Shift +U should "Cycle through highlighting tools: Highlighter, Underline Text, Cross Out Text" It does not work, I am stuck in the Cross Out Text tool.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spent over two hours connecting with a tech, remote access, uninstalling & reinstalling Acobat PRO DC. Got disconnected one then reconnected. The 2nd agent finally gave up on me and just disconnected the session altogether without the issue being resolved. Even turned off the "problem notification" so now I can't refer back to the error msg I was receiving. Great, wonderfully sh!tty service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The user's color "pie" displaying login for company versus personal should stay constant.

During sign-in a user chooses company profile (orange "pie") versus personal profile (blue pie).

Once user operating and using the "pie" is goes to blue even when I choose company.

This color choice should stay after choice and be consistently staying for the particular browser window or smartphone or (whatever device). I am login out and in just to confirm I am in the correct part (company or personal).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
    Version: 21H2
    OS Build 19044.1586
    System Type: 64-Bit, x64-based processor

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
    Continuous Release Version 2022.001.20085
    AGM Version: 4.030.00116
    CoolType Version: 5.017.00009
    Core Version: 22.256
    JP2K Version: 2.000.00004.50016

Issue:
    The Find function continues to freeze the adobe program for approximately 2-3 minutes every time I press "Ctrl+F" for the "Find" function.

Expected Result: Search box/window appears almost immediately

Observed Result: Search Box shows a little for (see attached image) about 2-3 minutes. Screen will appear white and report as (Not Responding) and then the box will eventually appear fully

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?