Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10530 results found

1. If you are willing to cancel the ticket. So, Eva Air allows all its customers to cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchase if the ticket is purchased at least 7 days before departure. And also provide full refund.

Eva air official phone number for EVA Air Cancellation Policy

https://boosty.to/flyamerica/posts/725259b5-7048-4c0f-8e3f-b49b3514ae20

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Google App Backup tool allows you to safely export all your important business emails to their desired file extensions including PST, MSG, EML, EMLX and MBOX. With the help of this magnificent program, users can access their business emails to multiple platforms including Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, WLM etc.Users just need to integrate the tool with the account by providing valid username and password.This facility keeps the data intact. All CC, BCC, To, From and Date are exported safely. It exports attachments of emails as well.

Follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Converting a VCF to a CSV can be accomplished in a team of additional ways. For example, we can use Mircrosoft Excel and the help of VBA writing to do the conversion. It’s not the multiple straightforward methods but it functions.

The most superficial way nevertheless is just utilizing online converters. Many sites of this nature exist, however, I lived aware Google Contacts backed this transformation only behind I utilized it to import my Outlook.com contacts into it.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In recent versions of Word (say the last 6 months), the option "Enable Accessibility and Reflow with tagged Adobe PDF" causes text to be omitted from paragraphs that contain inline images (so obviously it can't be enabled when creating PDFs).

Disabling the feature in the global settings causes the plugin to crash frequently. Disabling through the "Options" dialog in the "Save Adobe PDF File As" dialog avoids the crashing behavior ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

However, confirming a change in that "Options" dialog causes the plugin to ignore the global per-style bookmark inclusion settings (overwriting them with "Include all" or so).

All this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The huge icons in layout view make impossible to see enough of what the portfolio includes - a waste of screen space. The detail view expanded to show a sufficient number of files does not allow you to see a document such as a letter underneath. I would like to see a Preference for Layout view (left panel) to list the file name with a small icon just like the detail view. Alternately, allow the detail view to dock the file list in the left panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is best software to migrate data imap to gmail .It includes Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook.com, iCloud, Rediff Mail, and several others.Its friendly and single panel utility makes it easy to understand by all users and just in 4 simple steps, users can switch from one IMAP account to another IMAP account. These two details authenticate IMAP account and make connectivity with it. Apart from these details, no external app is required for IMAP Email Migration process. IMAP Migration Tool application directly migrates the database without using any external tool.

Follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/imap-to-imap.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Like most other Google benefits, Contacts is linked to one Google (Gmail) account. So if you already have a Google charge you’re good to go, however, note that the contacts in the VCF will be open to Gmail and other Google apps.

Also, there are options that if you have a Google account then it’s possible that it has current contacts and perhaps you don’t like those to get integrated up with those in the VCF. Fortunately, there are a pair of ways we can prevent this from appearing. More on this later.

Visit at ; https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like the font selectors in adobe products to be more like a search menu, the code for doing "Live Search" is very simple so if i type "ari" all arial fonts will show up in the short list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have moved my files around from Adobe Pro, Reader, online access etc.

There is a coding issue where the sticky notes do not integrate correctly.
    Not sure where the bug is but as illustrated in the snip below, my file saved to the cloud has 2 different types of notes.
    When one hovers over the upper the text of the note is not automatically enlarged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So, Bridge is (probably) falsely claiming that a PDF is RGB... I also have others that are showing as "untagged". I really want that they all show as CYMK, since these are print files.

I've been told that Bridge is lying to me... But I cannot find any easy way to simply check what color space my PDFs are in. Adobe Acrobat only has the Info panel, and Preflight... both are just not what I am looking for. At least the Info panel shows the ICC profile... but sometimes that is just a "target profile" and I don't know what…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ensure WiFi is enabled and that you have a strong WiFi signal. Make sure you're in range of the WiFi service you're trying to connect to. Available services are listed in your WiFi settings menu. If the desired WiFi network isn't listed, try connecting to a local Spectrum access point.

If your Spectrum Internet not working or Spectrum Internet has slow internet speed connection then please read the solution below. Contact us at +1-888-653-7618 for best support.

https://www.thedirhub.com/spectrum-internet-not-working/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. VCF to CSV Converter removes contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can prevent this pass additional easily and the list can be used for various causes.

Each vCard in a VCF file is stored on another row and collects information about your contacts. Exporting and importing contacts from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files are utilized to ship and import contacts. They mainly store names and phone numbers. Use a converter if you want to export the VCF file’s ranges to an Excel list…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The tool offers to create backup of one Gmail account or more than one Gmail account. You can operate it on your own after trying it just a few times.Generally, the tool gives backup of all attachments .In order to connect and extract data from a particular Gmail account, it is necessary to get the password of the account. It facilitates both whole and selective data backup.The software is embedded with features that allow it to save the Gmail backup file in seven formats, MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc.It is lightweight, installs to your system with just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022 for windows. STILL no change. Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems! I'm referring to a Dark Reading Mode with the click of a button. The very same one they have on their android and ios apps. The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes. I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It does not seem possible to edit Portfolio's metadata it gathers when converting outlook PST files. The From, To, CC, and BCC fields may contain confidential email addresses under Texas law, and there does not appear to be a way to remove/edit/redact that metadata. Currently, we must extract the PDFs from Portfolio and then re-combine them. However, when doing so, we lose the order of the emails unless more manual labor is used, since the date of each email is also lost. Being able to remove/edit/redact confidential email addresses would make a huge positive impact on governmental entities being able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Too much garbage in opening a document. Just open it. Less is more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Using Win11 I have found a method to decrypt PDF's with only the access password and not being the document's owner.

After encrypting a PDF using Acrobat Pro you can send the file over Microsoft Teams, saving it to the sharepoint/onedrive file, you can then open the document in browser from the sharepoint location opposed to the local original file location and only the access password is required. The editing restriction password is no longer required and you can copy and paste the file contents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After setting up to Scan & OCR using an EPSON Perfection 600 Photo scanner, I clicked Scan. I am trying to scan a simple medical receipt, one page only.
    The Adobe Acrobat DC app did not respond.
    I then clicked Cancel, but got an error message indicating Scan was in progress.
    I tried to Quit the Acrobat DC app, but got a similar error message indicating Scan was in progress.
    It seems I will have to Force Quit to close the app and try to scan with another app, from Epson.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If the GPS location of your blue dot on the map is inaccurate or missing, you can take steps to help fix the problem.

Facing Issue With Google Maps Not Working On iPhone or Android Phone!! Then Users get here's effective Google Map Troubleshooting methods... How To Fix Google Maps Not Working In Chrome.

https://www.thedirhub.com/fix-google-maps-not-working-on-iphone/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?