Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10658 results found

1. It would be nice if you could save the recipients for a Adobe sign template essentially creating a distribution list for the document and being able to save it. I have created an exiting employee checklist that the same people have to complete for each exiting employee. It would be nice to have the emails saved for the designated areas and only have to prefill the terminated employee's info

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,

I would like to see an update to the ADMX/ADM files for Adobe DC and other versions. It is a little bit of a hassle to try and find all the features and what can be done from an administrative space by looking through pages and trying to think of what we want and what can be done. The ADMX files that I was provided by support are really out of date and do not have things like turning off cloud storage. This could easily be done via some ADMX files, but since those are not updated with possible…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please create (or add back) freehand highlighting. I often need to freehand highlight areas on mapping/site mark ups.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The print dialog is too complicated. Please go back to using the platform dialog, and allow users to choose the advanced features if needed. There's way too much information to wade through.

I'm using Acrobat Pro 2020, but it was the same with the free version. On a Mac.

thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not certain yet if Adobe Acrobat Pro DC even does this, but I need it.
    My Illustrator sends me my Picture Book illustrations only in pdf. KDP requires that they be converted into MOBI...and NO their website pdf file converter does not seem to function properly as of yet. So, I've been hiring someone to convert each manuscript for every book I write...risking intellectual property theft. These are Full Bleed, expensive works of art. I need to be able to do the conversions myself in Adobe. Can Adobe Acrobat Pro DC be utilized to accomplish the described file conversion?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When saving a PDF file, the full address should be displayed on save file screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can view all users and license status. I need a way to view the last activity date of users. I want to know who is not using the license assigned to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PRINT TO PDF
    I dont want a save PDF. I need to print to pdf. There are XML based documents that are NOT able to be saved to a PDF and I need to be able to mark them up, annotate, make notes.

I pay $600/yr for your suite and you can't manage to keep features consistent across platforms?

You have it for PC's, but not for Mac? The platform preferred by most creatives worldwide?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am TRYING to collaborate on a PDF with a colleague, so I shared it with him utilising Acrobat's "Share this file with others" link, after I had added check marks and comments to sections of it. After coming back to it (he hasn't even opened it yet) I can't edit the document anymore and it's infuriating as I've essentially lost all of the work I've done thus far. PLEASE FIX this glaring bug!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Oh my freaking God. PLease add back, or make it easier to change the color of the text box!!!!!@!!!

Why did you change this?????

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1) Drawing shapes

2) For some reason, you can add shapes using Adobe comment tool on Acrobat DC, but you can not do it in an Adobe Document Cloud file.

3) This Feature is needed so that AE firms can collaborate and redline drawings more efficiently.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When doing a batch conversion of emails in an Outlook folder, all of the emails should be captured in a single PDF file. Unfortunately not all emails are converted? Is there a limtation of the size of PDF file? When will a file/email be skipped?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would be very helpful instead of clicking through a hundret sub-menus, which is very time consuming if you have a lots of changes to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if there was a way to drag and drop an open PDF on to an email that is already open. The "Attach to email" feature only opens a new email. For example, I'm in an email chain where I'm periodically downloading PDFs from a software, and I want to attach it to the email chain and send it off. Currently, I need to save the document locally and then attach it, which takes extra time and space. It would be helpful if there was a way to just drag and drop the PDF onto the open…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, I copy paste here a conversation I had yesterday with one of your help service agent (chat). It makes it quicker than re-writing everything. In summary, the automatic file saving failed on me. Indeed, when Adobe Acrobat DC software crashed, I had to close it and when reopening it, it said unable to reopen 3 of the files. I was not too worried since I had saved the most important doc under a new name one hour or so before and would have to redo just a few revision comments. But to my surprise, when I opened it, although…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Acrobat Pro DC, would love an easy way to set the PDF page dimensions. Sometimes need to crop a page smaller and sometimes need to make larger and add white border. I'm told there might be an option for this within PreFlight, but that is hard to find and didn't seem to work at all when I tried it. (In general, the UI within PreFlight seems difficult and different.) Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When measuring areas, I often display results in square feet. If I need acres, I have to change the display option to acres. I need both units displayed, so going back and forth is a bit tedious plus I have no on screen documentation of both results unless I add one of the results to a post comment. An option to select a 2nd user specified unit would be a great help. A typical result could be "9781.61 sq. ft. = 0.224 ac." (A conversion to metric would also be useful.) Three significant figures is customary in math circles.
    Thanks...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would really help to have standard Meta Data database such as a vendor name list that can be used when saving files. Especially if the metadata can be used in the file path, and create folders if they do not exist. For example if Vendor ABC is added to the file path and the program does not find him in the invoices folder, it creates the folder and saves the file under that new vendor. If the vendor exists, then it just adds the file. You need a standard database of vendors for that to work. An entity data…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,

Our company recently moved to SharePoint and we have our libraries synced to our Adobe Acrobat app. My process beforehand was typically to open the PPT I wanted to convert to PDF, and select print to pdf. This would allow me to select slides per page and other such features.

Now my process is to navigate to the PPT i wish to convert, click on it, and select "Create PDF." (image1) This defaults to 1 page per slide and does not allow any such customization. Clicking on "Advanced Settings" doesn't include print options. (image2)

Clicking "Create", creates the PDF…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?