Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10731 results found

1. When we change the reading order in Accessibility of images in a scanned and OCR'd document, the image becomes a grey or white box and no longer shows the image if we move it in the reading order. If you move it back to the original location in the reading order, the grey box disappears. If you save it once the grey box appears, it's permanent. We have tried working with support and they've witnessed the issue happen. The open case may be under cheil@wooster.edu but I don't have the case number handy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Since I haven’t heard from you, I believe the issue is resolved on your side.

Please connect with us incase you need any help. Also please checkout the latest features by updating to the latest version.

Thanks
    Rachit

2. Since the 2021 update (21.001.20135), there is an error when using multiple (overlaying) instances of the progress bar with JavaScript. Code that used to work before now generates an error.

The error is:

GeneralError: Operation failed.
    Thermometer.value:1:Console undefined:Exec

To reproduce this, run the following code from the console (JavaScript Debugger):

// Define the progress bar (thermometer) as a variable for easy reference
    var t = app.thermometer;
    // Start a progress bar
    t.begin();
    // Now start another progress bar
    t.begin();
    // Now end the top progress bar
    t.end();
    // Now try to set the incremental value of the progress bar
    t.value
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Die Funktion "In Graustufen" liefert keinen keinen Schwarz-Kanal, die Drucke bleiben farbstichig und der Druckertreiber erkennt ebenfalls einen Farbdruck, was in der Regel Kosten zur Folge hat.

Das würde nicht passieren, wenn Acrobat "echte" Grazustufen liefern würde, wenn der Haken gesetzt ist.

In unserem Printshop führt das am Kundenrechner fast jeden Tag zu Problemen und Diskussionen mit den Kunden.

Eventuell sollte man auch die Möglichkeit haben, Acrobat einige Einstellungen nach dem Schließen vergessen zu lassen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Es sollte ine Möglichkeit geben, dass Admins gewisse Einstellungen für die User sperren können. Wir nutzen Acrobat Reader in der Firma mit mehreren Nutzern (u.a. Kunden) an einem Rechner, da verstellt jeder dem anderen das ganze Teil - in der Regel unnötig. Wir haben z.B. extra Duckerteiber für Farbe und Schwarz/Weiß, es kommt aber immer wieder vor, dass jemand ein Haken bei "In Graustufen" setztn ,aber den Farbdrucker aktiveirt hat. Die Folge ist ein Graustufendruck der aber als Farbe abgerechnet wird.

Ebenfalls doppelseitiger Druck usw. könnte man fest vorgeben sowie einige andere Einstelllungen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Team,

I have created several thousand Acrobat DC PDFs that contain multiple embedded videos. All of those thousands of PDFs worked pretty much perfectly. Now, due to discontinuation of Flash, none work. I cannot create those PDFs with embedded video. What a nightmare. Please, if you can create a new version of Acrobat DC that restores the capability to embed video, I'll be happy to send flowers! Or money, how about money!? Everything else works fine with Acrobat DC... get the capability back! Thanks, Scott

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the latest update to Adobe sign, you've done something to the document processing font. It's now very hard to read. Not everyone who uses this software has 20/20 vision. Please use a bolder more legible font (or return it to the previous font being used, which was fine).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat Standard keeps saying connection status check your internet connection can't verify subscription. Password is correct. Spoke with support and because we have Trend AV apparently this is a known issue. Need a fix ASAP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This new thing you have where you require users to sign into your software EVERY DAY sometimes multiple times a day is buggy and annoying. If I try to print to PDF from Excel and I don't have the Adobe Acrobat open on my desktop and signed into my account, it won't print the PDF until I sign in. Additionally if I have a legacy PDF, and I'm not logged in when I try to print it, it often times corrupts the file and I have to create a new PDF. I'm not sure who thought it was a good…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. (Enterprise) Need an alert on or from the Adobe portal, when the number of users mismatches the quota number in each of the Adobe groups. the mismatch would indicate that a user was added or removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After updating to windows 10 pro, my acrobat won't recognize my scanner. I was using windows 10 home. Once I upgraded, I reinstalled acrobat DC and haven't been able to get the scan function to work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. while editing pdf bill for figures i have to copy numbers from excel and paste it into pdf in edit mode .Earlier it was working but recent version is not working as i paste the number at desired location number jumps to elsewhere. Earlier it was working ok. i have to switch to older version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. OS : Windows 10 20H2
    Acrobat Version : Pro 2021.001.20135
    Phenomenon : Window does not close when using preflight fixup

Process :
    1. Open any PDF files
    2. Open Print Production Menu
    3. Click Preflight menu
    4. Choose "Convert to PDF/X-1a (Japan Color 2001 Coated) "
    5. Click Analyze and fix button
    6. Wait until the process is complete
    7. Attempts to close the window after exiting (preflight or main window)

Occur this issue, it is possible to quit Acrobat on the Windows taskbar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As of February 2021, when typing text into a field with font size set to Auto, the text does not show to the signer as having autosized itself. It appears as the same size, but if there is more text than will fit in the space of the field, an ellipsis appears at the end and the text shows as cut off. It does appear autosized correctly when the final document is created (after all parties have signed). But users consistently report back a problem when they see that the text appears that it will be cut off in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please fix, so that hebrew should be able to be typed the right way

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been using Adobe products for Graphic Design and Publishing work for many years, and for most of it my co-workers and I have stuck to paper printouts and pencils for markup. Now that we're all working from home, we're relying on Acrobat and PDF markup tools and I'm so frustrated by how unintuitive this program is, compared with InDesign, which I use on a daily basis. I am used to switching from one tool to another with keystrokes that are deep in muscle memory, and I can use them in one way or another when I open Photoshop.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I just spent a lot of time with support in order to print a document that I had signed with Adobe Sign. I understand that Windows has this ability but I have a Mac. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I see you changed to red icons recently, WOW is all I can say. I have a lot of .pdf files saved on my desktop and it looks like fireworks going off.

I liked the black better. much easier on the eyes. Thanks for your consideration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Creating the option to select multiple fields while in "Request Signatures" so the creator can assign multiple fields to a signer.
    Many times a creator needs a signature, a date, and an initial. Creating the capability of the creator to select all of these fields at once, then edit the requirements and assign would significantly cut down on time and missteps. This problem arises when a form has been auto populated with fields and the creator must click on each, individual field to assign. As of right now the creator can only select one at a time and if they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here