Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10747 results found

1. I could not possibly hate what you are doing to Acrobat more than i do. It is like you let children that have never done professional work design your interface. It is terrible and comical in a tragic way. You took a great program and made it a JOKE. ******** for allowing this to happen. This forum is a perfect example of how you have completely abandoned your responsibility to be accountable. This is a useless place for comments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Much like another feature being requested, I would like to see a breakdown in the Admin console of not just licenses allocated or used, but also when they were last used.

For example, do I have a user that just opens/reads PDF's all day and doesn't need Standard DC, or do I have a user that isn't using all the features of Pro and could be downgraded to Standard?

We have close to 3,000 users of Adobe products, it is going to be a tedious pain in my rump if I have to automate the removal of ALL the installed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using Organize Pages to rotate document and it will not save the document right side up. It keeps reverting back to the original even though it says it's saving it. I use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC every day for work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A simple shortcut for setting 'Complete'-status on a comment in Acrobat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be a simple command to discard permanently everything outside the cropbox. Currently, the only way to do so is the crop pages and then run OCR. Why? Seems like a simple, useful feature to add.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It should be possible to view all documents within a team. Our team of 4 need to be able to view all documents of the other users, for daily workflow.

It would also be helpful for the admin (director / QC) to be able to access all docs for internal quality checking

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I go to digitally sign a document using an Entrust digital ID issued by the State of Illinois, there is an issue. Everything seems to work except the sign button itself. Nothing happens when the Sign button is pressed. This issue seemed to occur on the latest version of Acrobat DC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the Accessibility Check box, you should include the option of selecting a link and tagging it as a link so the option is readily available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Combine jpegs into a pdf. When you want to print the pdf, have an option to print the jpeg names on the relevant image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why has acrobat become a useless and annoying program? It used to be a great program now it is terrible. Why does every basic change in preference require a registry edit? The designers are clearly not as smart as they think they are.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You have just introduced a new menu bar: "Home", "Tools"... etc, including the new "starred" category.
    I'd actually like to read my pdfs, and the more screen area, the easier that is. Your new menu bar lessens the screen area I have to read my documents. Can you at least make this menu bar toggled, so that I and others wanting more screen space can get rid of it?
    Thanksd

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Assign Radio Buttons to signers. Signers may need to choose between options (Radio Buttons) and this isn't currently available. The reason for a Radio Button would be that only one option can be chosen of the group of Radio Buttons.
    When I am sending a document for signature, it makes me, The Sender, complete these Radio Buttons before the document is sent for signature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please fix the search function in Acrobat Pro. I rely on this so heavily for my work and it has become unreliable and confusing to use. For example, I searched for the word "Ad-hoc" today and Acrobat reported finding no results. I was looking at the word on my page at that very moment.

Oh, and when I then searched for the word "occurred" Adobe finally highlighted the word "Ad-hoc" for me. Infuriating!

Please fix this. There has to be a way to permanently set the search function to return only the actual word I am searching for, not random…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need to be able to disable downloads or at the very least ask if you would like the download now,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use to be able to click on the icon and the extract function would open. Now, when I click on it nothing happens. I did remove it and re-add it but it still not working.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Text field > action > reset form > Make selections: New text fields added after the fact are automatically added to the list as they DEFAULT AS SELECTED. They should default as not selected as they did not exist before the field was made.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ask for one single command to create new layer(s) on all pages for note taking purposes. easy to toggle between showing and hiding the notes.

Now users can only create new layer page by page by "importing layers" from files. Adobe should bring in the similar function available in Photoshop which allow users to create a blank layer(s) for all pages of a pdf file in a single command, and let users to enter notes, comments or other annotations on the selected layers. readers can then switch the layer between visible and hiding depending on the use scenario.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change default open screen to Tools Tab Adobe DC Pro.

I would like to be able to open Adobe DC Pro and it already be on the Tools tab instead of the Home tab.

I think this could be accomplished by having this as setting to give users a choice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. An ideal approach can help the user to get backup Office 365 emails locally. Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore tool has dual abilities in a single dashboard like Office 365 backup to PST files and restores. It comes in handy for all with its simple GUI appearance. This software does not impact the mailbox's data integrity and folder hierarchy.

It has many features and options such as:

• It provides an accurate backup of entire and selected data from Office 365 to PST files at the desired location.

• Users can restore their backed mailboxes and other PST files…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When combining multiple pdf documents, it's been found that if those documents were batch-converted from docx to pdf through Windows Explorer right-click 'Convert to PDF' option, combined as sub-sections/parts/chapters, then combined together again to generate a complete document, that the final compiled pdf document will generate numerous font glitches in specific font types.

While the first-stage pdf conversions & combine-as-pdf (step-1&2) appear normal, when the resulting pdfs are combined into a single pdf file (step-3), the font glitches occur. This may manifest of dropped letters, unexplained spacing, odd formatting, or otherwise unintelligible text. We noticed this in our section headers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?