Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. Our Enterprise Developers use Acrobat to create and publish forms. In order to verify the forms before publication they used to use Reader so they could see the form as a user would see and interact with the form, making adjustments as needed. They can no longer do this as Acrobat Pro DC prevents the installation of Reader DC. This needs to change ASAP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Current state: It not possible to assign administration roles (e.g. System administrator) directly to the user groups in the Adobe Admin Console. At the moment you have to assign administration roles individually to users in the Adobe Admin Console.

Wish: It would be a great value if we could assign administration roles of the Adobe Admin Console directly to the user groups in the Adobe Admin Console (Roles: System administrator, Product administrator, Product profile administrator, User group administrator and Support administrator). Reason: We connedted our Azure AD to the Adobe Admin Console and synchronize our administrators via Azure AD user…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow a setting for a default colour in the editing section! This such a pain in my butt to have to change every single time I enter my data!! this surely cannot be that hard a problem to fix & there is many people looking for the same result as me, why are you not solving this??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Table Summary function does not update using "check again" to check accessibility tool again after adding table summary. It simply says table summary skipped, even after it was completed. I have attached my sample table pdf and accessibility report below. Also the screen shot showing that table summary was added. This occurs in all pdf documents that originate in Excel not just this sample. So it is systemwide as i have tested multiple separate source docs. Also, uninstalled and re-installed the software and rebooted the computer after uninstalled and re-installed. Issue still persists. Please note it used to work without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Until two weeks ago, I had the ability to merge non-pdf files into a pdf. That is no longer the case. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this back. Having to convert each document into pdf before merging docs is a PAIN IN THE -SS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It just leaves the spot empty where the 'ä' should be. Same goes for 'ö'. Havent tried 'å'. Tested with two Macs (OS's Monterey and Catalina) It's likely a bug.
    I can add the ä manually to a bookmark but the bookmarking process becomes slower. I think this is because the developers haven't used Finnish keyboard when coding.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug Report - MacOS 12.1 - Acrobat 2021.007.20099

• Selected document title in initial view and saved pdf
    • Reopened pdf and filename shows in initial view instead of document title
    • Tested pdf by opening it in Acrobat Reader and the document title shows in initial view
    • Didn't have this issue until I upgraded the MacOs and Acrobat Pro.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When using Acorbat's Adobe Sign tool to configure a document for signatures, the standard message to recipients is "Please review and sign this document." I often customize this message. However, you get only one opportunity to edit it: after clicking "specify where to sign," triggering the upload process, you cannot change the message to recipients. At that point your only options are to either (1) cancel and start the whole process over, or (2) send for signatures. I suggest that the user should be provided a second opportunity to review and amend the message to recipients after clicking to send…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Adobe support,

There've been numerous bug reports on very similar font issues like mine in the past, but this bug here can be reproduced so easily, that I need to get the word out to you.

Bug Description:

I'm running a windows 10 pro x64 machine with InDesign CC (17.0.1 x64) to create pdfs. For viewing I rely on Acrobat Pro DC (2021.011.20039), but I keep getting this bug constantly (even with the standard Reader and on Mac!).

The important point now is the use of the font style called Rubik Light, because every single time I make use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide option in Export to allow a range of pages to be exported as alternate formats, e.g. JPEG files

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Javascript is essential to all but the most basic pdf forms. In the 10 years that I have subscribed to Acrobat Pro for Mac, Acrobat Pro has never worked with an external javascript editor. It will most often open a script in an external editor but will NEVER permit the user to resume work in Acrobat when the editor is closed: Acrobat always - no exceptions - freezes at that point and must be forced to quit, then reopened. Users have complained about this for years. Adobe will sometimes blame Apple. Adobe never solves the problem and does not appear…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am running CC applications using my personal account on my Mac (Mac OS Monterey) and on Windows (Win 11). I occasionally need to run Acrobat Pro on those machines using my business (academic) account. It seems that it is not possible to do that without a lot of effort. As I understand it, I would have to log out of all of my CC applications, then try to log into Acrobat with my other account, then reverse the process to go back to CC. No one in their right mind would want to do this regularly.

Adobe's login and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You've been asked to do this for years. MAKE IT HAPPEN finally. I mean come on. It's about time you gave "pro" users pro tools, such as being able to FULLY customize our Acrobat workspace so that amateur annoyances such as this can go away forever. If I want hand holding I'll ask for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mac - converted PDF to word and did some changes in the file and again converted back to PDF. PDF conversion failed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop hogging sidebar space with the e-signature prompt. Enough already. We know it's there!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have 2 network printers. Acrobat always defaults to the first printer in the system printer list, not the one that is the actual default printer. All other apps, including photoshop recognize the system default. This is a bug that should be fixed!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Under Edit PDF>Format it would be very helpful to be able to double-underline

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot Combine Adobe PDFs through Context Menu

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and when trying to use the right-click context menu to Combine Adobe PDFs into a single file, Adobe Acrobat DC opens up, but nothing happens for 1-2 minutes. This will happen whether I select one file, multiple files, a small file (100KB<) or a larger file (>2MB). I need to combine PDFs as part of my daily duties, and waiting literally hours every day to combine my PDFs is horribly inefficient.

Versions: Adobe Acrobat DC Version: 21.007.20099, running Windows 10 Pro Enterprise (GC) 1803.

One would expect…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Freezing when I attempt to indicate signature fields, or when I try to select advanced options. Freezes and crashes. Was able to restore, thankfully.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Append to existing PDF feature for the Adobe PDF Printer like PrimoPDF.

I print multiple sheets out of Excel to send for signatures but not all sheets and to append them together would be ideal. So, for now, I print the PDF in PrimoPDF because it has this feature, then send the PDF package via Adobe Sign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?