Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10690 results found

1. Crop marks: Make it easier to choose to save version with crop and bleed turn on or off. I frequently have to adjust a print ready file with crops and bleeds not showing and it is time-consuming. Why not have a crop/bleed SHOW or DON'T SHOW function.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Ritesh (Adobe) responded

Hi,

Thank you for providing this feature request. Our engineering team will look into this.

Regards,
    Ritesh

2. I just started getting "This feature is not included in your current Acrobat license" message even though my license is Pro. Not letting me combine files, organize pages, create PDFs, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In some rare scenario one might want page scrolling to jump to next page like it does by default, but it is an annoyance in the most common context of reading a text document. While there is a way to change this setting, general people cannot be expected to understand that this is done by changing "Page Layout" to "Single Page Continuous" under "Page Display" from "Preferences" under "Edit" menu. Please beef up your UX team!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can always set the continous scolling as your default view.
    Here s how you can do this :
    1) Open preferences dialog (Ctrl+K) and go to Page Display tab
    2) under “Default Layout and Zoom” select the Page layout as Single page Continous and saveit

Let me know if this helps ?

Thanks
    Ayush

5. Nearly every tool and application I use has the ability to differentiate between Print and Print Preview. In some apps, Print can be referred to Quick Print. Either way, whether Print, or Quick Print, the idea is to print the object without going through the full Print dialogue, it basically prints the object using the last-used parameters.

Print Preview on the other hand, provides a full menu of choices and is the full printing dialogue.

I no longer have Acrobat Pro installed on any working machines, so I can't confirm this, but I thought Pro had this time-saving capability.

So…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  pooja . responded

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have recorded it in our database. We will get back to you in case of any update.

Best Regards!

6. When copying form fields, Acrobat automatically makes identical copies. If I copy a page and fill in the first page, the fields on the second page are automatically filled out with the same info. The only way to couteract this without having java scripting knowledge is to manually change the name of every field. This is frustrating when you have 100 fields that need to be identical on 20 pages, but filled out with different info. This should be a standard option. Preferrably while copying, acrobat could ask if you want the new copies linked with the originals or not.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a select a comment (annotation) in a pdf's page, his correspondance in the comment list is highlight and show in the bottom of the list.
    Is there a way to change that (like all other Acrobat before!!). So when you select the comment his correspondance is show first in the comment list?
    I don't know why that change in Acrobat DC, but it it makes my job really complicated....

Lorsque je sélecte un commentaire ou annotation dans une page d'une pdf, sa correspondance dans la liste de commentaires devient en couleur et se place en bas de la liste…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can we make it possible to be able to view bookmarks and page thumbnails simultaneously? My department is now using Adobe to aid switching to electronic filing. This would be a huge time saver!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Sign should allow you to reassign multiple fields at once. As it is now, it automatically imports fields on a form assigned to "Anyone". In order to reassign the fields to a specific person or to "Prefill" before sending, you must go field by field and change each one. Being able to reassign en masse would be a huge time saver. Also, other options like marking fields as required en masse would help as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In Switzerland, as in the EU and many other countries, appropriately digitally signed documents in PDF format are legally fully equivalent to paper-based original documents, signed in handwriting by (one or more) signatories in the presence of witnesses.

STATUS QUO

Country specific differences in national law applicable to establishing the legal adequacy of digitally signed documents with their paper-based equivalents require country specific validation of digitally signed documents against applicable sets of criteria.

The following criteria need to be fulfilled, in order for a digitally signed PDF file to be considered VALID in the sense of LEGALLY COMPLIANT with the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every time I try to access my adobe document cloud I'm constantly having to sign in and most of the time it doesn't even open.I mostly use ADOBE for work and it becomes very FRUSTRATING when i try to work and I can't access my documents!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Our folders are titled by Client Name, so we need to find FOLDERS, not Documents in the search bar.

Almost all our folders contain the same document titles for all the separate clients, so searching for a document name does not work at all. We must be able to search by FOLDER NAME in order to use the search function at all.

Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix Creative Cloud so It will load. I have been paying for a subscription since 2015 and two months ago it quit working. Yeas all applications. It will not let me reload or sign in. Tech support was useless. Every body wants to point the finger else where. Either it works or it don't - right now it don't help!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want tabs back, I don't want multiple PDF documents opening up new windows. This is so important to me I purchased another product and convinced my company IT department to replace my Adobe license with that product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bottom tool bar which appears over the document every time, it's always covering a page numbers, it's disappears so long and slow and no way to close it or make not appear at all... I never, just never, used this bar and any tool it provides. Wish I could set preferences to get rid of that annoying tool bar. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PDF files that are created in any Adobe CC product, while viewing in Acrobat DC, photos and colors look washed out/dull. When full screen is initiated the colors look like intended. But once back in the normal view they are dull. Creative Cloud used on 27 in. 2017 iMac 5k, macOS 10.13.3

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you work on presentation or anything else in another application (e.g. Keynote or PowerPoint) you can browse the final result of slides in PDF format by using Acrobat Reader. In this cases every time you export updated version of the PDF file you have to close the older version, and reopen the file. It's really annoying and takes a lot of time.

I personally experience it while working with LaTeX that doesn't have a viewer. So, you quite often "export" to PDF and view via Acrobat. I have already seen other people that look for this feature and gave…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Send Adobe Acrobat "Send & Track" and "Send For Signature" from personal or business email address instead of noreply@acrobat.com. This would be much more professional and prevent the emails from missing their inbox or not being read. If the emails came from an email address they already recognize, it will be noticed and opened.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?