Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10832 results found

1. While splitting PDF files in multiple pdf's as per pages there is no option for Custom range pages, we can only split in single pages or one by one pdf as per our pages. there are two more options like by bookmarking or page size, but that is not really helpful for big data for professional use.
    There should be an option where we can fill our pages range at once and split multiple PDF's in one click just like we do for single PDF's pages; that would be really helpful for professional workers who deals in big data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Another Idea I'd like to propose is the ability to edit documents or even replace documents, signers, receipiets etc shoudl there be an error in the documents sent. At present we are required to cancel the document and start from scratch, real pain.

If I wasn't paying for the full adobe suite i'd definitely switch to docusing. You should check what your competitors are doing and copy them if you have to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I started using adobe sign and it was great to see that I could save templates, however as a real estate agent I need templates for tenancy agreements, which means the documents have to be updated every single time. Previously I used DocuSign and they allow you to replace the template document each time. Adobe doesn't seem to have that feature, which means the templates are useless to me.

Please can you make changes and allow to update the document in templates each a contract is sent out please. This way at least the signature fields, dates, names etc all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, after adding fields, if you notice that someone else missed a signature, you need to start completely over. The document hasn't even been sent. we need to be able to change, delete or add signors up to the point that someone starts signing. Being able to modify an agreement was a huge selling point to me but if I can't modify the basics than what good is it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When placing my own digital certificate (with visible signature), there are three options:

1) editing not possible;
    2) edit the form and add further certificates;
    3) add notes, edit the form and add more certificates.

Unfortunately, the option 2) and 3) do not work properly, so when sending the PDF file that contains my digital signature and asking others to sign this document with their own certificates, the users are not able to proceed.

As I do need only one PDF file with all digital certificates within that file, is there any suggestion how to allow Acrobat Pro to run…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Users are reporting an issue that after they received the (Adobe Sign) signed document via email and open it with a pdf reader, the document gets "locked", password protected and can't be opened again. We don't set password when sending the document for signing.
    We managed to reproduce the issue, once the signed document is received via email and saved locally, and it's then opened with a pdf reader other than Adobe Reader the document gets password locked. If for example you want to rotate the document you receive a message that you can’t do that. But somehow the document…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When requesting an E-signature = Acrobat should add a column to save the email address while requesting signatures as a contact so that the person automatically selects and adds the email and name automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you go to export a 2 page PDF document, it would be convenient to be able to convert it to one 2 page Tiff document, instead of two 1 page Tiff documents. Covert apples to apples, instead of apples to oranges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need a program similar to GRAMMARLY to use on Adobe Acrobat documents. It would be most useful in the books that I write.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am unable to add tools like "new document" and "organize document" if I try to add them it gives me useless options under these categories and not the task I use regularly. Especially with "organize" you don't want a giant unneeded sidebar taking up space, really poor design.,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Adobe Acrobat Team,

I am a regular user of Adobe Acrobat and I frequently work with large PDF documents that require revision numbering on each page. I currently have a 100-page document where I need to change the revision number on each page individually, which is a time-consuming and tedious task.

I suggest adding an option in Adobe Acrobat that allows users to change all pages' revision numbers at once, making it easier and more efficient to manage these types of documents. This feature would greatly improve productivity and streamline the process of updating revision numbers in multi-page PDFs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we get a report to show when Adobe was last used by the person the licence is assigned to so that we can recall unused licences and reassign as required?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. undo the need for a non-existent password when needing to add docs that were signed using adobe. it says to ask the creator for the password, which is me, and i don't recall ever creating a pw for any documents I send out for signing. i tried using my adobe account pw but it's 'incorrect'. but you did forbid me from 'distilling' documents so as to circumvent this nonsensical feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The correct size of A2 paper is 4.25"x5.5" - NOT 16.5354"x23.3858" as the Print Document dialog box insists. Trying to print on A2 envelopes but the dialog box keeps giving an error message stating the paper size is too big. FIX IT please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a student, many lecture notes and other files are downloaded as PDFs. Many times I convert them to word documents to use the drawing tools offered by Microsoft Word that are not offered on Adobe.

For instance, there are more erasing options such as a stroke eraser instead of the point eraser, which is very time consuming. The lasso is also especially helpful. With the lasso, the user is able to erase entire sections of drawings or move them.

On Microsoft Office, there is an entire toolbar for drawing options that would be helpful for students using Adobe to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. drawing tool starts lagging when I use my graphics tablet although it's working perfect when using a mouse or a touchpad. Just a quick note that the graphics tablet is working well in any other software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Não ficou boa a nova atualização, falta de personalizações de botão atrapalha a produtividade. os botoes devem ser flexiveis par serem colocados onde o usuário quiser. Principalmente de zoom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I comment with both Chinese and English together, Chinese characters will overlap with each other, see attached image
    I am using the most updated acrobat. Windows 64 bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Users of Illustrator and InDesign are able to "click and drag" the upper left hand corner of the document "rulers" to relocate the "zero setting of the x, y coordinates." Please consider adding this function to Adobe Acrobat Pro for faster measurements and editing. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?