Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

586 results found

1. Recently I updated to Security Update 2018-001 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 - since then, none of my Acrobat instances (DC Pro, X) works anymore: I can start Acrobat, but as soon a I try to open a file, Acrobat hangs (showing the "rolling ball") and I have to force quit. Deinstallation and re-installation did not solve the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Email for verification purposes never arrives when trying to log in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow IT managers to assign to computers not email addresses. You do not install to an email address you install to a computer. multiple people use the same computer. The work around using gmail aliases is stupid...I then have to manage user alias or gmail accounts now too. The administrator should have all the control over all the licences and installations. Users don't care. Users do not understand. They just get fed up and stop using the software while I continue to pay the licence. I should be able to assign 50 computers using my admin email so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I recently got a new machine and moved my DC pro account over. Turns out I somehow ended up with the classic version and spent a few hours trying to figure out why I was having a lack of features on this new install. I'm just really annoyed that something so simple as notifying me that I'm not installing the right variant of a purchased product has cost me so much time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why do I SIGN IN over and over and over and over again yet it still says to SIGN IN ????
    Seriously, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY does this keep happening OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I never received my lic key after signing up through my creative cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kevin,

I checked your subscription status and it seems normal at our end. And I see you have two machines activate with this Adobe ID. Would you let us know the current status at your end?

Thanks,
    Tariq

9. I just started getting "This feature is not included in your current Acrobat license" message even though my license is Pro. Not letting me combine files, organize pages, create PDFs, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add the ability to differentiate between ENGLISH and MULTILANGUAGE subscriptions on the Adobe Admin portal for each subscription/User. It is impossible to manage hundreds of subscriptions used over Europe without knowing who has an ENGLISH subscription and who has a MULTILANGUAGE one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your entire user experience is complete ****. When trying to uninstall an app it opens Creative Cloud and it forces you to update and then it has to use CC to uninstall it.

To remove subscriptions I had to ******* call to get something removed as there was no button to do so.

You guys are a huge company and don't give a **** about the way users actually want things done and just make it really hard to get rid of your ********* products.

Sincerely ********

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have purchased two perpetual and one subscription to the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. But Adobe acts as if I only have a single license,

When I go to my next computer, Adobe i forms me that I must unload the software from another computer to use the current one, even though I installed a separately purchased software on both computers.

Please credit me with having purchased what I paid for, instead to treating me as if I only have a single license.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My company has a license for Adobe Acrobat for its employee's. My account has a problem where it will tell me the subscription for my Adobe Acrobat service has expired. This does not happen to any of the other accounts on our company's license yet it has happened on my account for the 4th time now. My IT person has contacted Adobe to fix the problem but it has yet to be resolved. Have other people had this problem and is there an easy solution? So far we have checked the company's admin account to ensure my account was still…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I fix the signing in issue. I've signed in about 5 times now, and it's still not signing me in. This is so frustrating and a complete waste of 10 min waiting to be able to sign a form.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trying to set the "updater" preference in Adobe Acrobat on Mac behaves as follows:
    - it seems to be on by default
    - one can try to turn it off. This step calls for an admin password.
    - assuming one gives a correct admin password, the pop-up window closes and it appears that the preference has been changed
    - opening the preference panel again shows that the preference has not been changed; "automatically install updates" is still on

This error is occurring with both Acrobat Pro DC 2018 and Acrobat Pro 2017. Base O/S is MacOSX 10.12. O/S and Acrobat…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Seriously, Adobe, why don't you work on your product stability? I bought my Acrobat DC subscription a few years ago and never questioned it until this point. Now, since Windows Creators Update, I've been toying with using Edge for my PDF purposes. So far, it's been better than my Adobe experience. In Acrobat Pro DC, when I need to EDIT/compare a document, I cannot open more than one PDF file at a time without the software crashing. Furthermore, it won't even provide the name of the document I'm working on in my TAB. See attached screenshot as evidence.

Our company's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When opening Acrobat DC on Mac OS (High Sierra 10.13.3) the icon 'bounces' in the dock, shows that it's open, then is unusable. If I click the icon in the dock, nothing happens. If I control-click, and select 'Show All Windows', a blue halo appears where an application screen should be, but there's nothing there. When selecting a PDF to open, if Acrobat is 'open' nothing happens. If it is not, it goes through the normal startup with the bouncing icon in the dock, then nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few different times now, as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Every time I try to access my adobe document cloud I'm constantly having to sign in and most of the time it doesn't even open.I mostly use ADOBE for work and it becomes very FRUSTRATING when i try to work and I can't access my documents!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I bought Acrobat Standard DC but unfortunately I did not see that I could download it in French. It is therefore in English. Can I just change the language in the software or do I have to uninstall it to reinstall it in French?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?