Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10743 results found

1. Good afternoon,

The version I am utilizing is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Currently, requesting signature on a password protected document is not a supported feature. The password security settings must be removed in order to send documents for signature. This is a feature we would like to see as we would like our formatting locked to internal users, while still allowing these users the ability to fill in information and send for signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I do not understand why I cannot draw with my Surface pen onto a .pdf without a comment box popping up and then you cannot see any text or any drawing. I used to be able to and cannot find a solution anywhere. It is BS. C'mon, it can't be difficult to work out and allow people to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When creating a fillable PDF for a user to sign, having the hyperlink option functional would be incredibly helpful. Many times I am creating forms with several sections. Not every section applies to every client. The ability for the client filling out the form to move from one section that may not apply to another, while still being able to leverage the function of forms (radio buttons, free text, initialing and/or signing) would be incredibly helpful. Any hyperlinks I put into a native PDF are not usable when the form is flattened in order for the Sign portion to work.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think the measure tool in Acrobat Pro is very useful. But It is not possible to change the text size/font style of a measured dimension!
    I'm sorry, it would be very useful if Adobe put it on

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Idea: make it work as documented. So far all my attempts to download ALL my adobe scan scans to my computer fail. Variously too many files to zip (I do NOT want them zipped I want them downloaded as is) and when zipped to a binder .zip file then the download simply fails.
    I have a report due and this is screwing me up completely. I had hoped I could rely on these programs, but it is letting me down big time. Two hours so far and a simple download of scans fails at every turn. Am I epxected to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Printing from disparate locations (browser, web apps, physical apps, etc) to combine into one PDF. looking for Adobe to add a wait collect queue (print dialogue) to list all the print jobs in waiting and then allow user to submit to print and combine/merge all the files printed to one PDF using print function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we have a fillable form that has most of it to be fillable, but the other part for "Office Use Only" can be non-fillable?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We want to do overlay (page on top of another page) comparisons for our blueprints and drawings. Currently your side by side comparison option does not work for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One of your competitors, named Advanced PDF by Kofax, has two features which I am quite surprised are not available in Acrobat Pro DC. One is that when you wish to insert multiple files into a document and you go and select the multiple files, you can arrange the order in which the multiple files should be inserted into the main file. This is a must have feature that shocks me that Adobe does not have. The second is where you can set your view default preferences for every document that you opened. I like to use the page thumbnail…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make the outline of the color change function circle on the tool bar darker, so when it inadvertently gets changed to white, it can be seen.

Thank you

Nina

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. There is no way to print just the comments in my PDF. If I highlight or underline something in my PDF, I cannot print just the comments. I can extract pages containing the comments, but they are not in a properly formatted form. Can you fix this issue ASAP?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When a file is opened, it automatically starts to prepare content which stalls and slows. How do I turn off this feature?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For example, if we type in text in the pdf using the "Add Text" tool which uses a text box in which you can type.
    Now lets say this text box is quite big and you have typed a lot of stuff into it at different times.
    Suppose you want the formatting of the last paragraph to match the formatting of the first paragraph out of a total of 8 paragraphs (all paragraphs are in the same box).
    Now instead of matching the two paragraphs in formatting by manually selecting Text font, Text size, Bold, Italics, Text colour, Line spacing…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot access my created Adobe Sign templates when using the Acrobat app. After chatting with an agent it sounds like this is not available. The templates are not very useful for me if I have to go into my browser every time I need to send a form to a client. Please make them available on the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have managed to reproduce this bug consistently and have also determined what may be causing it. I currently can't open ANY hyperlinks in PDF files without freezing the Acrobat Pro DC program and having to force close it.

1) Testing different options / configurations in the preferences has had no change on the bug.
    2) Choosing different browsers for windows 10 Pro to use has had no change.
    3) While having the PDF open and exiting Creative Cloud I am allowed to open hyperlinks. Re-opening Creative Cloud with the PDF open and then trying the hyperlink will freeze the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat desperately needs a PRESENTER MODE, so that a pdf can be shared in an online meeting as a presentation, without the toolbars showing. Full Screen does NOT work because you can't see the meeting or the notes. Read Mode is close, but still shows the tabs which looks unprofessional.

I'm shocked that this is not available, when so many of us are doing virtual presentations!! PLEASE FIX THIS FAST!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When editing a document to add an image/logo you have to do this individually at the moment one at a time. It would be good to be able to do this as a batch of files that are the same document but need a different image/logo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would love to be able to easily add a border to each page or individual pages in Edit mode, including the ability to adjust the positioning with margin settings, color, and weight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?