Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10712 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful to have Adobe Pro 2020 default to the PDF icon when inserting a PDF as an object and then displaying as an icon in Microsoft Word.

It is possible to search for the icon and set it manually but it will always default back to C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll, making the user have to manually set the icon every time.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ノートPCや複数のウィンドウを開いている時に、Acrobatのウィンドウの左側にいちいち「すべてのツール」タブが開いて場所を占有しているのが鼻につきます。邪魔です。PDFを書類として考えてください。紙の書類に、又は冊子の横にそれぞれ用に筆記用具の箱を置きますか? 邪魔だと思いませんか? Adobeのツールの性能は良いと思いますが、画面構成のシンプルさが欠如してると思います。新しいAcrobatは以前よりも良くなったのは実感してますが、こういった普段使いの部分から目を逸らした進化はいただけません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When filtering for comments by color, all the other colors are completely hidden and there is no easy way to unhide them or tell that they are there at all, except to unfilter and then find the page you were previously on. Instead -- it would be lovely if we could have the other comment bubbles still show on the main page but the comments are collapsed in the sidebar. Give us the option to uncollapse that information and read that comment. This would really help us to know that we're not missing an important piece of information that is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The user interface for Adobe Acrobat is not intuitive, and the font is so tiny that it's difficult to read I want to switch it back to my original configuration and it won't allow me to do this. I hate it with a passion. I don't have time to fiddle around to try and figure out all this new stuff when it was fine before. It does not look slicker, and the toolbars are in the way when I am doing zoom, which is why I don't like it this way!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For Multi-line fields, text input should not scale till width of field is reached and wraps to next line. Currently when creating a field set to text that Auto sizes, it scales to width of line and then starts getting smaler, then add multi-line to that and it should wrap to next line and only start scaling when the field is full and you can't fit any more text it visibly. However currently when multi-line, Rich text format and Auto size are all set, when end user starts typing in info, the text is really small - but if you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi there! In Acrobat, the rulers used to change size based on the Custom Resolution setting. I'm not sure when this broke, but it's not working anymore. Now when you change the Custom Resolution setting, the ruler stays the same size and does not measure accurately, compared to the Measure tool which does measure accurately.

For an example, see the screenshot. In Preferences / Page Display / Resolution, the system setting is 111, but if I change it to 130 so that pages display larger at 100% resolution, the size of the ruler does not change. When I use the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. pLEASE stop changing your program. I just want to open a file I receive change oredit and send it back . I want to do it the way IWANT IT / I pay a high subscription I deserve to use your program the way i did before YOU decide to change it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. the scrolling on adobe acrobat for windows users is ridiculously frustrating. It goeas from 0 to 100 when using the mousepad. As soon as the bottom of the page is reached even by a pixel, it jumps to the next page. Adobe, realize that you control the way people read in the 21st century. Your adamance on having PDFs be the sole, and universal format entails a huge responsibility on making consuming digital prose EASY. Especially when people are struggling financially and youre charging 23 USD a month!!! Back in the day, people could print and collage or rearrange physical…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When opening files in SharePoint Online in Adobe Acrobat desktop via the Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft 365 app, there are way too many clicks - three for opening and three for closing outlined below.

It would be great if these clicks could be eliminated via preferences; the most important to eliminate would be Version Comments on Check In and the click to "Desktop" after it opens in browser Acrobat.

1. Click on the applicable file in SharePoint in browser to open (this one make sense of course)
    2. Click desktop to open the file in Adobe Acrobat desktop rather than web (it…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have in our PDF odd and even headers.
    Then we have other header at site 10 .

When Export PDF to Word the Header. All header are the same.

We need that in Word are also different headers.

FirstPage is all ok.
    Five Page the is bug with odd even header.
    NinePage the is bug with odd even header and at the end is no - T02 only - T01

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is critical to have a text editor (allowing hyperlinks) to be added to the message in a workflow. This link would take the users to a 'live' document to comment, edit, and finalize before all the signatures take place. I feel this would be an asset to all Adobe Sign users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the new 11/13/23 version of AdobeSign, I only have 2 options for recipients: sign or approve. There is NO option to add a cc. I went looking at your "help" and what it shows is a whole list of options, including cc. I think there is a bug that you need to fix. It wasted an hour of my time today trying to figure it out. I gave up and reverted to the old version. Thanks a lot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Our company pays for Acrobat licenses for our employees. I needed to edit a PDF urgently and could not do it. The online version was the only option I saw, and it just locked up.
    I signed up for a free trial, just so I could download and use Acrobat. This worked for the urgently needed PDF but now my company credit card is being charged monthly for an account our company already pays for! There is no way to cancel this "free trial" account. Our accounting people are asking me why they are paying twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. quando utilizzo adobe vorrei riprendere il lavoro dove l ho lasciato e ripristinare le pagine sospese dopo lo spegnimento del computer desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If "New Acrobat" is enabled, opening a document crashes Acrobat if I have a 3rd party control loaded. I can either remove the plug-in or disable the new look and then it works fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. THE SYSTEM IS WAY TOO SLOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS CHANGED BUT I REALLY DO TO ENJOY USING ADOBE, IF ANOTHER OPTION WAS GIVEN i WOULD USE ANOTHER SYSTEM. I DON'T LIKE THAT I PAY FOR SOMETHINGTHAT DOESN'T WORK.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to be able to open and read M365 DKE labled files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow to calibrate a measurement with the drawing.
    I usually get drawings completely off-scale and the only way of getting a correct scale is trial and error changing values within "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" box.

We could:
    Select option "Calibrate measurement", draw line in the drawing over known distance, enter the length the line represents.
    This will allow to calculate the scale and set it up with usually acceptable tolerance (definitely better than trial and error)...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable confirmation on pressing "Enter" key in "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" dialog box.
    At the moment we have to tab through to actually highlight OK button to confirm entry with "Enter" or move a mouse over OK button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?