Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. Kudos to you for making a reflow mode available for all PDFs, which is a huge help to us vision impaired folks. It would be absolutely amazing if there was some way to even just highlight text while in reflow mode. That way those who have to use reflow mode can also use this basic feature of any pdf reader application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For contracts (sometimes containing up to 600 pages) I need to add an initial on each page (requirment from our legal department). Now I need to do it manually on each page.
    Would it be possible to add the option to copy the initials to all pages?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatically OCR is one of the worst and irritating feature....when we open scanned PDF , it starts auto page recognition...please remove it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop changing the preferences users have set on the tools bar on the right side of the screen. I don't know what triggers it, but every couple of months, the tools revert back to your defaults. I only have the tools that I use in that area - some of which are NOT in your defaults - and having to go back and find all of them, and then reorganize them is wasting my time because IT WAS ALREADY SET TO MY PREFERENCES!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Daily we used to get different no. of pages PDF documents and that needs to be segregated based on the page numbers.

So, if Adobe is having a feature that can support the display of page count, that can help us in saving so much of time and energy.

Requesting and hoping this feature in adobe in near future, so that it will really help so many people who uses the adobe

I have attached a screenshot of a software, which will support the display of page count of PDF for ready reference. If they can create this feature you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I know I had this functionality in Adobe in 2014, but I was able to customize the mapping for keyboard shortcuts for tools I frequently used. In 2014 I mapped 'ctrl + shift + x' so that a text comment could be added wherever I clicked. I did turn on single-key accelerators, which is just 'x' as of recently in 2022. I just want to map my own shortcuts so that I can also create a text callout (for example, 'ctrl + shift + y'). I don't see text callout as a single-key accelerator option. I did use the cycle…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please provide support for SE Asian Language for OCR. I have many customers that work in a large government agency that has requested this. Most notable now for Khmer language support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Linking to a specific page(s) in a PDF document from Excel or other O365 product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer consumes enormous memory: it's now at 35.5 GB.

I know I can kill it in Activity Monitor - but it still shouldn't happen.

Mac Studio M1 Max
    macOS 12.3

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recreate Bug:
    -Select Comment tools
    -Select Drawing tools -> Text callout -> create a callout box
    -Type any text and then click away. The comment pane will show the corresponding text for the callout box
    -Select the comment in the Comment pane, edit the text and then click Post.

The text within the callout box will not update properly to the new edit.
    Only ways to fix it is to drag the callout box itself and move it a little bit and the text within the callout box will update, or have the user edit the text within the callout…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to apply the existing E-sign template to a PDF on the editing menu.
    So if I have similar PDFs with minor changes- we won't need to create a new template for it, just to apply an existing one.

By using the existing E-sign template it will add all the Fields from the template & will let us do some editing at the preparation stage.

Even software like DocuSign has this kind of feature...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Love Liquid...EXCEPT the most obvious problem, which I'm guessing you know about: you can't highlight/underline/etc. using Liquid! Uhhh, what?

It literally defeats the purpose of making reading easier if we can't annotate AT ALL in Liquid mode.

Until this is a feature, Liquid is a pure waste of a feature.

Hey thanks for reading.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I save pdf documents from emails to folders on my C Drive. I have to always browse to find the right folder as I do not want to store in my windows Downloads folder. Ideally there would be a setting to default the Save As to the same folder as the last saved pdf. This is because when saving many pdf documents they often will go into the same folder as the last pdf saved. At least this way around 50% of times, the folder will be the correct one. If people always use the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I could not possibly hate what you are doing to Acrobat more than i do. It is like you let children that have never done professional work design your interface. It is terrible and comical in a tragic way. You took a great program and made it a JOKE. ******** for allowing this to happen. This forum is a perfect example of how you have completely abandoned your responsibility to be accountable. This is a useless place for comments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Much like another feature being requested, I would like to see a breakdown in the Admin console of not just licenses allocated or used, but also when they were last used.

For example, do I have a user that just opens/reads PDF's all day and doesn't need Standard DC, or do I have a user that isn't using all the features of Pro and could be downgraded to Standard?

We have close to 3,000 users of Adobe products, it is going to be a tedious pain in my rump if I have to automate the removal of ALL the installed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using Organize Pages to rotate document and it will not save the document right side up. It keeps reverting back to the original even though it says it's saving it. I use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC every day for work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be a simple command to discard permanently everything outside the cropbox. Currently, the only way to do so is the crop pages and then run OCR. Why? Seems like a simple, useful feature to add.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It should be possible to view all documents within a team. Our team of 4 need to be able to view all documents of the other users, for daily workflow.

It would also be helpful for the admin (director / QC) to be able to access all docs for internal quality checking

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I go to digitally sign a document using an Entrust digital ID issued by the State of Illinois, there is an issue. Everything seems to work except the sign button itself. Nothing happens when the Sign button is pressed. This issue seemed to occur on the latest version of Acrobat DC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the Accessibility Check box, you should include the option of selecting a link and tagging it as a link so the option is readily available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?