Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10828 results found

1. Why doesn't my email signature get used when sending PDF files via Adobe directly

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add bookmark feature that will mark a whole section of pages in a pdf that can be extracted later as a separate document. This would allow better management of the merging and un-merging multiple pdfs into and out of a larger pdf file. This would be helpful if only one chapter in a pdf file needs to be removed, edited and then replaced.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WORST UPDATE EVER!!! Both me, vision impaired with a screen enhancer program, and my boyfriend, an IT Pro, sincerely HATE this new version after only a few hours. The shortcuts are ****, the buttons we used to navigate are gone or just moved to new positions (a.k.a. "the Microsoft disease" - new look, no new features), new shortcuts don't work (Next page by Arrow right? NOPE, does not work.) PLEASE implement an option to revert to the old layout/look, and FAST!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your customers PAY FOR your products. When I downloaded and launched the app on my new laptop (LONGtime user on my prior laptop), you did not:

Announce the "new" look
    Offer a tour of the "new" product BEFORE launching it
    Offer the option of "new" vs. "original"

I had to resort to Chat with Customer Service to learn what happened and how to undo your GIANT step backwards. The fonts are microscopic, there are icons where words should be, and the layout is now a hide-and-seek experience.

If the revert to Original Adobe was left out, I would have demanded…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please go back to beter icons in Acrobat.
    The icons now are so bad that you have to search for it, it is only for the new icons in the new version. The icons on the upper top bar are good.

Most icons are gone and the icon are spread to the left and right.
    It is almost of it is the new Acrobat is made for a tablet or small screen.

But on our 40" WUHD (5120 x 2160) the mouse makes extra miles/kilometers.

The new version look clean, I've tried it for two week but works so bad,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It makes no sense that customizing the tool bar is limited in that the default tools can't be deleted or even moved lower. Same goes for the side panel. Same goes for the navigation bar. Everyone uses the product differently, requiring/preferring widely varied views and tools. I don't see why adobe wouldn't provide full customization in order to better serve every user. Some of the default icons are ones I will absolutely never click on but I have no choice but to have and keep them in the prime and easiest to access locations on the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Die neue Oberfläche ist nicht nur irreführend, sondern auch komplett unpraktisch in der Arbeitsweise. Wer sich solche Änderungen ausdenkt hat scheinbar noch nie mit Benützern gesprochen. Miniaturseiten und Bearbeitungstools würden vertauscht und kann nicht angepasst werden. Werkzeugleisten haben keine Möglichkeit zur Anpassung, sodass man bei Einfügung eines Kreises, Linie, Text ect. Immer 2 zusätzliche Mausklicks benötigt – dies hat mit Verbesserung gar nicht zu tun – hier hat eine Programmverschlechterung stattgefunden.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The cross to delete a registered signature don't work.
    Don't work in old and new Acrobat Pro.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. O novo layout é péssimo! A opção de seleção de texto é completamente longe da opção de pular para próxima página, por exemplo... A atualização foi contraproducente... Está muito mais demorado para utilizar/trabalhar... Gostaria de poder configurar novamente, os menus/atalhos na parte superior.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tabs on the new version are terrible. it is now very difficult to see what documents are open. The stupid little star for the active document tab is also terrible. There should be a visible delineation between the tabs and the active document tab should just be a different color or shade or even outlined with a thicker line type. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It used to work perfectly, but recently the display theme keeps switching back to light gray whenever I open Acrobat. It is highly annoying to have to switch the view settings every single time I use the app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP updating this. The people doing the updates have no idea how this is used product is used. Every update is a massive learning, takes weeks to figure simple stuff

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your Adobe Acrobat Reader software update to a new screen format SUCKS! This involuntary change is NOT WELCOMED!!! This change is to make using your software more efficient for users I assume. Well, the exact opposite is happening for me. I'm looking around for the old tool setting icons I had a the top of my screen in the previous version for quick & easy access to them and I cannot find them because to deleted some of them. So, now I do not have the tools I need to efficiently use this program. Great Job, NOT! :(

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I hate the new interface and I hate so badly that there's this lag now when I'm using the program!!!!! Why in the world did you change what wasn't broken? Why????????????!!!! FIX THE **** LAGGGGGGG!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When the "Create Links from URLs" feature is turned on, Adobe is creating invalid links over existing links when the text of the link wraps.

Please refer to the attached image example.

In this example you can clearly see the following link:
    https://energycodeace.com/site/custom/public/reference-ace-2013/index.html#!Documents/14whatsnewfor2013.htm

However, as you can see in the example, the link is very long and wraps the "2013.htm" portion of the link to a new line. The document already contains a link for the whole URL but the "Create Links from URLs" feature is appending a new URL from only the first line of text. This is causing…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why did you wreck Acrobat Pro? I can't change the font, italicize, increase line spacing, or any of the other fine tuning features of the previous version.

You've made a formerly great product almost useless.

Please revert to the previous version or I'll cancel my subscription. Not worth it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe is clearly run by children. No adult would ever approve the pointless changes that Adobe consistently forces on us. Now instead of toolbars that help us we have annoying floating toolbars that can not be docked. WTF? Sure just randomly switch where the table of contents and tools are, no one uses them anyway because that are terrible tools. I wish i never learned any Adobe programs so i would not be fooled into trying to learn these useless new configurations. I want my money back and all the money i wasted learning a program with no evolution or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. this upgrade is so much worse. i cant even type on a PDF like before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. search function in PDF crashes. not working. find not working. whole word not working. case sensitive not working. this interrupts my work. fix this please!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?