Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. Setting a reminder feature is helpful, and sometimes we have the need to update the reminder schedule (ex: the reminder is set for every other day and we want to update it to once per week). I contacted support and they said I could try cancelling a document and resending it with a new reminder schedule. Is there a way to update the reminder schedule without cancelling the document? This would more user friendly for the sender and receiver of the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The first document uploaded in about 15 seconds. Have tried multiple times to upload another. One finally uploaded after about 30 minutes. Current document has been hung over an hour. Been on hold for non-existent tech support over 40 minutes. Is there any management at Adobe anymore? Seems like the support dept is making no effort whatsoever and I find WAY more bugs now than in the past.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Save as Reduced Size PDF no longer works in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Any advice?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There was a way to find an open PDF in the Mac finder by using the control or option key. That function has been lost.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you start Adobe Acrobat Pro without local adminstrative rights a error message appears.(see attachment)
    We identified the corresponding command line with procmon: "C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe" /i {AC76BA86-1033-FFFF-7760-0C0F074E4100} REINSTALLMODE=omus DISABLEFIUCHECK=1 IGNOREAAM=1 REPAIRFROMAPP=1 INSTALLUWPAPP=1 /qn"

We deployed the "Creative Cloud Client" as a "Self-Serivce-Packages", so licensed Users can install and use adobe products without local administrative rights.

Could you please check why msiexec.exe is called with every program start? We get a lot of tickets from users complaining about this error message and your support wasnt a help at all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After latest update, when creating a PDF, the program switches screens. I have split screens for a reason. I want Adobe to STAY on the screen I have it on. Very annoying. This did not happen before the update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LiveCycle Designer created interactive forms open significantly slower in Acrobat Pro DC on Windows than they did in Acrobat Pro XI on Windows. Forms that would take 5 - 10 seconds to load in Acrobat Pro XI, now take between 30 - 60 seconds to load in Acrobat Pro DC (2019.021.20061).

Based on comparing performance of the identical scripts in both Acrobat XI and Acrobat DC, it appears that the JavaScript code in the initialize and calculate events are running 3 - 5x slower in Acrobat DC vs. Acrobat XI.

What changed in Acrobat DC that is making JavaScript code…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now editing tools reflecting on the top of the page as horizontally, is there any possibility to reflect the all editing options on the left side of the page as vertically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a ' or & is in the subject field when sending a document for signature, those characters come through as gibberish on the other end. This only happens when sending from the Acrobat pro dc desktop client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This new version is much less user friendly than Acrobat Pro. There are no pull down menus for all my favorite commands, like signing, insert text, and adding ovals to a document.
    Argh!!!
    David

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Saving PDF files from Indesign and illustrator.
    When I make updates to a file and resave the PDF it does not keep the change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The presentation and wording used when creating an Action Wizard to export a group of PDF files to TIFFs is inconsistent and confusing compared to how it is done when exporting a single PDF from the main menu. At the main menu 'Export To' is its own selection at the same level as 'Save', however, in the Wizard I have to first select "Save" (twice) to get to the place where I can tell do an "Export To". And to further add to the confusion you have this other TIFF export option named "Export All Images As TIFF" that led…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When running an Action Wizard that saves/exports a group of PDF files as (single) TIFF files, the very first file will have a ".tiff" extension and the rest will be ".tif". This ONLY happens the very first time you run the Wizard. Subsequent runs yields all files with a ".tif" extension. This is repeatable 100% of the time. Again, this applies when exporting the entire PDF file to a single TIFF file, not the feature that exports all images to multiple TIFF files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You really should offer a new "feature" - alternatives to Intesi Group. (As far as I know Intesi Group is your and our only option.)

At first I was very happy to learn that Adobe Sign was included in my existing Adobe subscription and that I should by able to send documents for signing with digital id (BankID in my case). As far as I have manage to figure out, I need to get a subscription with Intesi Group to be able to send documents to clients for them to sign with their digitla signature/BankID.

However, the subsciption price is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Acrobat 2015 screen Hangs when Saving Outlook 2016 email as PDF when a large BCC list with DL's and Names is present.

Issues is on Windows 10 it works fine with Windows 7.

All other saving PDF working fine on outlook emails its only with sent mail with large list of BCC Adobe acrobat window hangs.

Not sure if this relates to https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/print-emails-showing-bcc-recipients-a80e4965-3b8d-41bf-ba22-722f3b19f95c

Want to be able to save sent email with large BCC list as PDF like Windows 7.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Highlighting while Automatic Scrolling is On, and be able to switch between highlighting colors.
    There are a lot of us who study from eBooks and other digital files in this time of this century.
    Please, make this option available for us, so we will be able to highlight important words or sentences while we study.

As mentioned and requested from others, the speed of Automatic Scrolling is very fast, which forces me to switch to the tablet and other applications.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot find how to remove the @ symbol in the comments box. Do NOT want to "post" comment and is annoying when having to copy / paste info from the comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My enterprise has subscriptions to individual Creative Cloud apps (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc), as well as "All App" subscriptions (i.e. the entire Creative Cloud bundle), as well as Acrobat Standard, and Acrobat Professional. Adobe should provide me with alerts when it detects that a user is over subscribing. For example: (1) If a user is assigned an All Apps subscription, an alert should be raised it they are also assigned any other subscription. (2) If a user is assigned 3 or more individual Creative Cloud apps (excluding Acrobat) an alert should be raised since it is more cost effective…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For my enterprise I subscribe to multiple individual Creative Cloud products (for users who need 1 or 2 products only, since it is more cost effective than an All Apps subscription). I might have 9 of 10 PhotoShop subscriptions assigned, 10 of 10 Illustrator subscriptions assigned, and 11 of 10 InDesign subscriptions just assigned. That means I have to true up InDesign by 1 even though I overestimated my PhotoShop and am 'overpaying' until I am allowed to true it down. All individual subscriptions cost the same, so Adobe should allow me to transfer quantities between products (so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?