Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10736 results found

1. First, I was unaware that the printing/Exporting from Outlook of a single email message was being created into a PDF Portfolio. The file extension does not reveal that it is anything different from a PDF Document.
    When dragging and dropping that file/Portfolio to append a document in Acrobat DC, the Portfolio is only shown as an advertisement to Get Adobe Reader. There is no access to the document(s) contained and the append operation fails.
    Please utilize a distinct/different file extension to indicate PDF Portfolios.
    Allow the Add/Append to either Extract the pages of the Portfolio for an Append Process or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In Acrobat DC for Mac version 22.002.20191, after I use 'text' to write in a PDF, I can no longer highlight the preexisting text. To restore that functionality, I have to select 'edit' and then return to 'document'. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This software feels so obsolete without an Undo button on the Toolbar while you are trying to edit a document. I already see that there are other posts requesting an Undo button on the toolbar. Let's get with it already please, as we are paying for this software and the current process is really too cumbersome to have to click on a menu, click Undo, then Undo again and then confirm to Undo....

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SoftwareHub is a leading Web and Mobile app development company in Pakistan, inspired by great customers for 2 years. We help create exceptional Apps and web solutions and solve complex problems creatively. We provide custom web apps development services, Data management & backup, Mobile Apps, and Scraping and Automation realization—that propel companies to the forefront of their industry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Exytex technologies is an IT Software Company currently working in Pakistan. We provide services for the professional web development, Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing, and mobile applications.
    https://www.exytex.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically OCR is one of the worst and irritating feature....when we open scanned PDF , it starts auto page recognition...please remove it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am so frustrated trying to find an operation that used to be so easy to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Everyone wants a keyboard shortcut, and I am no different, would love there to be a way to import comments from another PDF into Acrobat using a keyboard shortcut, vs. the current way of clicking the little dot menu. We do this all day long every day at the agency where I work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop changing the preferences users have set on the tools bar on the right side of the screen. I don't know what triggers it, but every couple of months, the tools revert back to your defaults. I only have the tools that I use in that area - some of which are NOT in your defaults - and having to go back and find all of them, and then reorganize them is wasting my time because IT WAS ALREADY SET TO MY PREFERENCES!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We are currently in the process of modernizing our internal approval processes and have a number of forms that have been converted from excel worksheets into PDF forms. These forms when submitted, need to step through and be signed by a number of reviewers before final approval by the company Director.

Our process is very collaborative and quite often, signers/reviewers have additional information that needs to be added to the document as it passes through different departments.

With the way our forms currently work with Adobe Sign, whenever a change or addition needs to be made, the sender has to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Man. This sucks. Somehow I got 5 PDFs open in one Acrobat window. They are all lined up as tabs. That's cool.
    Now I want to "SAVE AS" ... there's no file menu available anywhere. All I can see is "CONVERT, SIGN, MORE" at the top bar.

Hitting the HOME icon takes me to an indecipherable mish-mash of options to add comments, open recent documents (which duh are already open) or look at "Starred" files. (huh?) Oh, and the side menu now has a bunch of "cloud storage" options (which are useless... I just want to save the open file…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is both a bug and feature request (after meeting with an Adobe Support team member):

This is feedback from an Intellectual Property practice group, which requires very specific Adobe specs for filing patent applications at the USPTO.

BUG: when saving JobOptions, our settings tend to get wiped sporadically. We need our JobOptions to stick and have the ability to push them out to everyone in our law firm

FEATURE REQUEST: from Microsoft Word, printing to PDF image directly would be very helpful. The two-step process to save to PDF and then print to image does not work for all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The digital marketing course in Delhi is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in digital marketing. The course covers many topics: SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and more. The course is divided into two parts: the theoretical part and the practical part. In the theoretical part, students will learn about the different concepts and principles of digital marketing. In the helpful part, students can apply what they have learned in a real-world setting. Experienced professionals teach the course with a wealth of experience in digital marketing. The system is suitable for students of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am using Acrobat Pro and do not have the ability to check "Open PDFs in tabs" so everything opens in a separate window. This is VERY frustrating & messy. How can I get them to open in tabs? Can you please add that option back in?!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dubai Washing is a Professional laundry and dry cleaning service that delivers in Dubai. It's a simple, practical, and cost-effective service that cleans all of your dirty garments.

Read More:- http://www.laundrylounge.ae/products/laundry-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the business of distributing plastic films throughout India, Ganapathy Sectors is a significant operator. The company offers a diverse selection of goods suitable for vertical applications to a wide range of different types of commercial markets. More than one hundred thousand square feet of retail space and warehouse space are owned by the company as a whole. The corporation also operates retail sites. A buffer zone that ensures every order, irrespective of its magnitude or location, is placed at the appropriate moment. Ganapathy Industries has high hopes that their working partnership would blossom into an even more fruitful one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to change Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Create Comment Summary Printing Paper Size option from Letter to A4 as a set default. It would be beneficial if this could be changed especially when printing multiple create comment summaries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When printing screen shots to Adobe Pro currently you can only print one screen shot at a time. The user must save that document individually. When printing multiple screen shots (50+) that need to be combined into one PDF document saving these screens individually and then combining is time consuming. PDF creator has a feature that allows the user to 'wait and collect' multiple screen shots from various databases/ systems/ websites and save it one time as one document. Eliminated duplication of work and streamlining the printing process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When a File is Optimized, the next thing to do is save it.
    However the save operation is cumbersome and since the file in question being optimized is already a combination of other files and additional duplication not needed, the original file name and location is the desired saved to. Yet, Adobe ask for a new location and new file name for some strange reason. And while it is possible to select the original location and file to over write, that process is cumbersome.
    Replacing the original seems like the default choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?