Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. Need a keyboard shortcut to insert Clipboard contents into PDF as new page. Should default to adding after current page. Should work regardless of whether pages tab is open. This feature would help make Acrobat the top tool for documenting web pages as web print output is often awkward and we need to combine multiple images / pages into one PDF document.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cash App also offers the ability to make payments and purchase Bitcoins from other users. The verification process may take several days, or even weeks, depending on the number of customer service agents' workloads. Once verification is complete, you can withdraw your Bitcoin from the Cash App wallet. Be sure to have enough funds for the withdrawal. If you don't, it's best to withdraw them as soon as possible.

How to verify bitcoin on Cash App?

Before completing the Cash App bitcoin verification process, you should be sure that the address you've entered is correct. If you have an existing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat DC (2022) needs a "user interface scaling" preference similar to the preference in InDesign 2022. The Acrobat DC menu bar and icons are too large on my 27" retina display. I'd like an easy way to reduce their sizes like I can in InDesign. I'd also like to see the comments list more compact like it used to be in Acrobat X.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A huge issue would be resolved if users could create (and save) their own "Signature Blocks" for documents requiring execution, like contracts, using the options already provided by Adobe (ex. mine would include signature, title, date, name) and each has to be "dragged: into the document every single time. For me, each contract is unique so "Forms" is not an option to solve for this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crazy idea, how about allowing us to use our Adobe accounts to login to UserVoice?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't believe I have to make this suggestion.

Why not put a download link to the product on the license page for the product? This is a no-brainer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The best minecraft barn house will provide safety against the hostility of mobs and keeps you safe specifically during the night. We will also provide you guys minecraft barn designs and minecraft barn ideas.
    https://progamersera.com/best-minecraft-barn-house/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use Acrobat DC fillable to sent to clients a form via AdobeSign with all my section prefill with format, check boxes, and radio buttons but I’m having a hard time with condition fields. For instance, I have a radio button with choices “Yes” or “No” and a field that has to be filled only if the answer is “Yes”. I have no problem setting it up when in the AdobeSign fillable page (just before sending) but I would like to be able to prefill it in Acrobat DC fillable PDF so it already have this condition set up.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi! It would be amazing to the workflow if you could add the option to set specific keybinds to change the hightlight text color before actually take the action or using the mouse to manually select the color you want.

For example: I'm using "green" as standard color but as i'm reading i decide that for that line of text i would rather choose "red" cause it is important. I would love to have the option to press -for example- "1" and automatically change the hightlight color to "red".

Thank you for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need one particular form to be filled out continuously: 165 people, some will fill it 10 times a year and some will fill it 200 times a year. However, some users may be uncomfortable with e-signing. Some may have to route the form to another colleague for information or verification before sending. Or, a different person other than the one filling will be signing. In these instances, it would be nice for there to be an option to print the blank form or fill and print and then sign a 'wet signature' and send back. Otherwise, I need to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The reasons for signature list seems to be fixed. It would be nice to be able to add custom reasons to the list without editing the registry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add the information when sharing via the cloud was started. Neither in the browser, nor in the program is this apparent. Currently, only the date of the last change is displayed to the initiator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why do I have to unlock PDF files from the Internet in order to print their content? That doesn't make sense.

When I print a document, I do not confirm the file to be save. Instead, I'm just converting the PDF file to an even saver format: the printed page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I save pdf documents from emails to folders on my C Drive. I have to always browse to find the right folder as I do not want to store in my windows Downloads folder. Ideally there would be a setting to default the Save As to the same folder as the last saved pdf. This is because when saving many pdf documents they often will go into the same folder as the last pdf saved. At least this way around 50% of times, the folder will be the correct one. If people always use the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix YouTube Music Premium not Working

YouTube Music may cease unexpectedly due to buffering. There are a number of causes behind the frequent buffering of YouTube Music. It's possible that you won't have enough bandwidth to stream music if you're using a mobile connection. In this situation, try downloading your music to your device for offline listening. For that feature, you will need a YouTube Music Premium subscription.

The quantity of music you can stream may be restricted by speed limitations that are sometimes included with prepaid cell contracts. The simplest way to stop YouTube Music from halting while you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I connect my two offices with gotomypc. my home office has Acrobat DC version 2022.002.20191.

When I attempt to print to my remote printer It is printing blank pages with the message "the document could not be printed" then an error occurred while printing the document"

not sure who is at fault here, but I have been using this for several years with no prior issues.

any suggestions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Dropdown Scrollbar size doesn't adjust when you adjust the window size. It's an appropriate size when the window is maximized, but stays so large when you shrink the window to a smaller size, that it looks strange and cuts off the text in the list. To have the scrollbar automatically adjust size with the size of the window would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My organization has to produce administrative records for court filings, and has to Bates number the documents. Many of them are digitally signed, and we have to break the digital signature (by printing to MS XPS and back to PDF) to be able to Bates number them. Considering that Bates numbering simply adds numbers to the pages but doesn't otherwise compromise the digital signature, please consider developing a way to add Bates numbers to be applied to digitally signed documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After install of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Release (Classic) Version 2020.005.30362 on a brand new Macbook Pro (14 in., 2021) with Apple M1 Max running Monterey version 12.4 already with Microsoft Office successfully installed and working fine, opening Powerpoint or Word for Mac version 16.63.1 (22071401) in Office Home & Business gives multiple, successive Adobe-related Microsoft Visual Basic Runtime Error '53'. Multiple calls with tech support do not resolve the problem. Following advice at https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/run-time-error-53-and-acrobat-freezing-up-not-responding-quot/m-p/11823639 resolves the MS Word errors, but does not resolve the MS Powerpoint errors.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I could not possibly hate what you are doing to Acrobat more than i do. It is like you let children that have never done professional work design your interface. It is terrible and comical in a tragic way. You took a great program and made it a JOKE. ******** for allowing this to happen. This forum is a perfect example of how you have completely abandoned your responsibility to be accountable. This is a useless place for comments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?