Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. PDF form fields have a dialog box that allows you to enter specific size and location parameters. Text boxes should have the same functionality. Dragging text boxes around and eyeballing the alignment is unacceptable. I need to be able to type in the exact distance from the top (or bottom), and left side, as well as the exact height and width of the text box. This is in line with every other GUI form tool I've used since 1996. I don't expect Acrobat to be a full composition program, but precision placement of text isn't too much to ask.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Bates Stamping tool needs a few more features to help litigation users comply with the court requirements. For example. in Nevada, when we submit trial exhibits to the court, the PDF file name is the exhibit number (e.g., 1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf) and the Bates number on the document is the File Name plus the page number (e.g., 1-001, 1-002, 1-003; 2-001, 2-002; 3-001, etc.). Currently, we have to process each PDF individually and manually type the filename as the prefix, which is a massive time suck. If the File Name were added as a field to the Bates Stamping…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problem: When adding calculations to a document, the checkboxes in that same document flash a keyboard when checked. Without the calculations, the checkboxes do not do this. Document 4 does not have calculations. 4C has calculations. You can see the difference in the behavior of the checkboxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Highlight shape is functionally broken

Brief title
    Text highlight appearance is functionally broken and makes identification of highlighted text arbitrarily and unnecessarily difficult.

Steps to reproduce the issue
    Highlight some text

Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
    Architecture: x86_64
    Processor: Intel
    Build: 22.2.20191.0
    AGM: 4.30.120
    CoolType: 6.2.4
    JP2K: 2.0.6.50420

Expected result
    Text highlight should make it absolutely unambiguous which characters are highlighted and which are not.

Observed result
    Acrobat apparently sacrifices basic, fundamental functionality in the name of… what? Aesthetics? See attached image for comparison of Acrobat behaviour with a couple of normal, non-user-hostile apps.
    As…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make the check mark stamp much smaller. I'm an accountant. The stamps are so big they run over and interfere when trying check lists of information on a document. The check marks should either have an option to set the size or just make them no larger than can easily fit line by line on a bank statement or financial report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BUG:
    After using form field auto detection, the program crashes to desktop (without any errors) as soon as any field is clicked on or when attempting to add a new field. Leaving the Prepare Form tool works as intended; the crash only happens when attempting to work further with the tool. Leaving and reentering the tool still causes crashes.

WORKAROUND:
    The only way I've found to prevent this is to use the "Export Data" tool (the .fdf export one). Once the data is exported, things seem to work fine, without even requiring a re-import or anything like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the browser, one cant select and export part of pdf. Whole pdf is required to be exported. This is just such a wasted effort. First you export whole file and then search for selected text. Can easily be avoided by enabling selected export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On the browser, one can highlight. However, these highlights dont get transferred to comments (the way they do on desktop app). It is quite a simple feature. Please add it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Reset Voicemail Password Verizon https://www.weboquest.com/how-to-reset-voicemail-password-verizon
    How to reset your Verizon voicemail password with the steps we walk you through today to get rid of the annoying message you receive telling you that you won't be able to access your voicemail and that you need to contact customer support. Or you have made many attempts to access voicemail and they are all invalid.
    Verizon how to reset voicemail password?

If you do not reset the password, the voicemail service will remain closed if you do not use one of the following methods:
    My Verizon Website
    My Verizon App
    Call from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As the title says:

Simple Find (Ctrl-F) in licensed Acrobat Pro DC (64-bit) pops up "An internal error occurred"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has a lot of really good editing features that are not available when using SharePoint - specifically the Dynamic Stamp functions and adding bookmarks to a pdf...both really helpful when sharing pdfs with others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hate the subscription B.S. It is why I use Google drive now.
    A buy option would be nice with paid upgrades.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I import a second page into a PDF ready for print production and select Output Preview to check the separations, it does not immediately show me the spot colours that are set up on the newly-imported page. I have to close the file and then re-open it before Output Preview shows me the correct spot colour separations. This is not ideal when I am setting up and checking multiple documents before sending to print.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Love Liquid...EXCEPT the most obvious problem, which I'm guessing you know about: you can't highlight/underline/etc. using Liquid! Uhhh, what?

It literally defeats the purpose of making reading easier if we can't annotate AT ALL in Liquid mode.

Until this is a feature, Liquid is a pure waste of a feature.

Hey thanks for reading.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use Adobe Cloud for doing assigned college reading. It would be SUPER helpful if we could organize .pdfs into folders. This way, I could organize the readings by class, semester, week, etc. As of now, it's a long list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello Adobe, I would like Adobe make right side thumbnails make outlined with thicker line and sync with the current page automatically with faster speed so user does not have to scroll down it to find current reading page thumbnail. I am attaching screenshot of it FYI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In preferences, create a search function. There are so many categories, many of which overlap. To save time and frustration in not being able to find a setting, a search capability would be extremely helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Just look at Canva, and add a presentation mode!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A date of last logged on or usage would be helpful in managing user subscriptions who hasn't used the Adobe product in the last 2-3 months. This will help remove abandon subscriptions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There seems to be a bug with unknown characters in the Read Order tab. Issue with Hindi described here, but I've seen it on other languages (Khmer).

The read order tab has multiple unknown characters for each text block. The main text appears fine visually, but screen readers have the same issues and cannot read the same certain characters (NVDA speech viewer screenshot included).

What's the issue here? Are there any answers or workarounds?

This is from an Word export (NVDA reads all characters perfectly fine in Word), and I'm on the latest Acrobat Pro DC (though the same issue…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?