Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10704 results found

1. After last update (v. 2021.007.20096) checkmarks appear, but do not work, if you have some scripts in folder "JavaScripts" ;-(
    (macOS Mojave)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My personal adobe document cloud does not allow me to delete agreements on the account for privacy purposes (I just went through Adobe support and they also were helpless). It seems the GDPR privacy settings to delete agreements only work in business and enterprise accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there a way to determine product utilization. By this I mean can I tell the last time a user used their assigned product?
    For example if a user has not used their Acrobat for six months they probably do need a license

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A full-featured drawing tool added to the Edit feature in Abobe Acrobat DC to add lines, boxes, etc would be extremely helpful tool

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can copy/paste it in, but for some reason I can't enter the @ in the e-mail recipient field anymore. I don't have this problem anywhere else - and it's a relatively new thing that makes it a bit of a hazzle to use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Pro DC work with Chromebooks or at least have an interface, so Chromebooks can utilize the web-based version of DC. A lot of new forms work in a dynamic fashion with signature blocks and fillable content that changes on selections. You are alienating an entire platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a table is exported from Word into Adobe pdf, tables are tagged incorrectly. To pass, very tedious fixes are needed. Please fix this bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No matter how minimal of a folder-level script that I create (even with comments only), I am seeing "Exception in line 1 of function top_level, script App:Init" in the debugger console. If I remove all user scripts leaving only debugger.js, the message goes away.

I have tried to catch the exception and the error never actually throws into the "catch()".

Acrobat Pro DC on Mac Version 2021.007.20091
    ECMAScript Plugin Version 21.007.20091- Date 11/4/17, 10:39:56AM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The joined file is a simple image JPEG which has been converted into PostScript with 'jpeg2ps'. The resulting PostScript file is only a wrapper around the JPEG file which is coded in ASCII85 inside. Acrobat Distiller 20.0 (Windows) converts into a blank file. However, it was correctly converted in Acrobat Distiller X and XI. It's also converted correctly by GhostScript. Remark: I have renamed the file image.txt because it was impossible to load a file with the extension ps. However, when changing the extension to ps, it's my file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since I work one copy I like to mark my redactions and when complete I save a copy to apply the redactions and then I remove all the redactions to have a clean copy. I may not want to remove all comments, just the redaction boxes

I do this so if I remove pages I don't have to do so on multiple copies and try to keep track of where I am.
    t.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I click "Fill & Sign" then "Sign Yourself," a vertical line appears in the center of my signature and persists after I add my signature to the page. The line does not show up for the initials. This bug never existed before today (9/28).

I have tried re-opening Acrobat, rebooting my PC, and doing a repair installation, but the problem persists. I have also tried deleting the signature and re-adding, but again it persists.

Note that the signature was created with on Apple Pencil on my iPad (and saved to my account), but the problem exists in Acrobat DC…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have encountered several cases of PDF documents in the past few years. When I signed the first signature, Acrobat DC verified the signature correctly, but when I added the second signature (even though the second signature was signed with Acrobat DC) , Acrobat DC will report that the previous signature is invalid, but I didn’t actually make any changes. Other PDF software (Acrobat 9.0 Pro/iText/Foxit) can verify these signatures correctly. I don't understand what causes the Acrobat DC verification to fail?

In addition, I also encountered a "1 miscellaneous change(s)" problem in Case1.pdf

Use the latest Windows 10 and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have encountered several cases of PDF documents in the past few years. When I signed the first signature, Acrobat DC verified the signature correctly, but when I added the second signature (even though the second signature was signed with Acrobat DC) , Acrobat DC will report that the previous signature is invalid, but I didn’t actually make any changes. Other PDF software (Acrobat 9.0 Pro/iText/Foxit) can verify these signatures correctly. I don't understand what causes the Acrobat DC verification to fail?

In addition, I also encountered a "1 miscellaneous change(s)" problem in Case1.pdf

Use the latest Windows 10 and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow the sender to choose an alternate email address instead of the primary email address used for Adobe subscription. I use my personal email address for the subscription but would like to be able to send documents to clients for signature from my business email address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When save PDF as JPG format, we can see which has comment stickers on it by default, I think it doesn't make sense since JPG format is not the proper way for reviewing all the comments. Maybe it can be a optional setting for comment existing when save as a JPG.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please allow the user to draw a straight line with the highlight tool. Trying to track a straight line through text with the mouse is nearly impossible. It blows my mind that this feature is not available in a PDF reader that costs $180 per year

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I build most of my presentation decks in Illustrator and export to PDF for Acrobat. It would be useful to have my cursor act like a red-dot laser pointer for presentations.

Now that so many meetings are remote (Zoom) it would be nice to have more robust presentation features.

PowerPoint has this feature, but I hate PowerPoint.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I ALWAYS want page thumbnails visible. Please make this a preference so I don't have to turn them on every single document every single day!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?