Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10712 results found

1. In MS word or ppt, if you click 2 hypens -- and then a space, it turns the 2 hyphens into an em dash. In google docs, you have to select substitutions and find the right dash (it's a pain, but you can do it). In Acrobat, I want to insert an em dash and I can't see how to do it, so I'm stuck using 2 hyphens -- and it looks very unprofessional.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Agreements not populating in Acrobat DC

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lightroom needs to bring back the function that allows you to organise your presets into folders. I currently have hundreds of presets from different creators and they're all jumbled up in a complete mess and I have to scroll through every single one to find the one I want. This needs to be prioritised as it's slowing down workflow for I imagine thousands of people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, if you have more than one Adobe account (for instance, one for work use and one for personal use), you have to sign out/in of each account before using the application. This process is already daunting, as it just shuts down if you do not already have an account - the only fix I've found is to pretend like you are going to buy the product, at which point you can finally switch the user ID. You then have to log out of one User ID in order to login to the other User ID to use the other…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Prompt or notify user if a PDF file is already open. Currently the file just opens and locks both users from being able to save the file.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Frequently receive a message from Windows Security as "Unauthorized changes blocked"
    Controlled folder access blocked C:/Pro.../ETD_GetSMART.exe from making changes to memory"
    Could you help me informing what is that and what to do?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Admin Console, the USERs listing includes a Products column on the right. That is a valuable bit of information.

When I select a GROUP and then display those members, the Products column is missing.

Please add Products to the display of users when a Group has been selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Admin Console, the USERs listing includes a Products column on the right. That is a valuable bit of information.

When I select a GROUP and then display those members, the Products column is missing.

Please add Products to the display of users when a Group has been selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scrolling is slow on mac version when search bar open and more than 2 or three words are highlighted in a document. It is EXCRUCIATING and really needs to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have 4 tabs open, each displaying a PDF file. From Combine Fiiles I select Add Open Files. It lists 3 of the 4 files in the list. Where is the 4th?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many people in my company experienced same issue with slow Adobe DC and frozen screen, this became major issue for productivity and if left unresolved will force us to look for other alternatives. We googled similar issues experienced by other users and tried many solutions but could not resolve. And this is not network or firewall issue as it also occurred when work from home.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello friends. Firstly (coming from X on Windows 10) I think the new Acrobat UI is very cool! I have been able to customize almost completely to optimize for my work. I'd like to request a new feature I can't find (but if exists please point me to the solution). I'd like to open a pdf and have the "navigation pane buttons" completely hidden by default. Currently when I open a file I can click the small arrow on the left to collapse the "navigation pane buttons," but I'd really like this closed by default. I have bad eyesight and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe MUST create automatic links generated by the system to open pdf attachments migrating from a WORD document, Presently a pdf attachment from WORD to PDF DOES NOT OPEN IN THE PDF DOCUMENT! This is not business friendly. the customer should not have to learn how to create links for the PDF attachments to open!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be helpful to allow users to be able to select from different highlighting options for search results (bolded, color options, highlighting entire search result). I have a very difficult time detecting the slight shift from black to blue. A better option would be a brighter color (selectable) highlight of the entire word, instead of shifting just the color of the text.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice if there would be a menu available to insert special characters or symbols directly in Adobe, as is available in f.e. Word.
    Now, you have to use the ALT code or you need to copy paste the special character from a different application to Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you use Actions to convert many files from PDF to other types of files (HTML, doc, txt) and choose a folder, if you have other types of files in that folder it will open them in acrobat and try to convert them, most of the time, I just want to convert only the pdf from that folder.

Also it would be nice to have a folder/subbfolder option because sometimes you want to convert the pdf in a subfolder sometimes you don't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Once the required fields have been filled out, I would request that the red outline disappears

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you use Advanced Search, there is an option at the bottom to choose your sort order: you can sort by Filename, Date Modified, Location or Relevance Ranking.

The default is Relevance Ranking, which –to me at least – is by far the least useful, since, unlike the others, it basically reorders the files you’re searching in with every search, so you never know what order your files are going to be in.

And there’s no way to change the default (as acknowledged by an Adobe employee here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/advanced-search-default-sorting-acrobat-pro-dc/m-p/9914022).

And then even if you choose another option, Acrobat FORGETS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I wish that when I had the hand on to move the document around that the document would not click on or select items on the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?